3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Okay, I play and play and nothing happens. Thus I decide to jump to the next major event and it transports me to the 3rd of August.
Problem is, no matter what I try, where I go, nothing triggers.
I believe that's a problem on your part since it would be incredible to have raised 143 pages with a game that doesn't work at all :D

What do you mean nothing happens, did you go to the clinic?
If went to the clinic did you do some exams?
Did you try after work to go to places in town?

When you say nothing happens we need more in on what did you try to do and so on.
Did you unpack the game?
LOL

can someone explain me pls, why i cant choose another language? :)
Because it isn't implemented. Those are the languages that will be available after I reach a certain Patreon goal. If you wish to support the game feel free to do so :D

Nothing with the sister in this version?
There was in the last one, she'll come again.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
What do you mean nothing happens, did you go to the clinic?
If went to the clinic did you do some exams?
Did you try after work to go to places in town?

When you say nothing happens we need more in on what did you try to do and so on.
Did you unpack the game?

I believe that's a problem on your part since it would be incredible to have raised 143 pages with a game that doesn't work at all :D
Sorry if I expressed this too ambiguous, non native speaker and sometimes thinking that everyone can simply follow my thought patterns.

I played until late Juli, then I jumped to the next main story event and then I can't trigger it. Yes, I went to the clinic, yes, I went into town, yes I had exams, etc.. The story wouldn'T continue.

Tried almost everything, then found out that it was the bit were you had to phone your sister, so that she invites you over.

As for unpacking the game, well of course, I did, it's not like I would open the zip-file and run the exe from there.
If you mean did I use Unren to temper with the games files, then no.

woody

Jan 31, 2017
looks like im stuck in a loop, day 20/22 cant do anything but meet sister @ night @ clinic,i go to town in afternoon & try to date Christina, then find myself @ the clinic with sister

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Ok this is a first.. but i hate to be that guy. And yes, with all these games just having tweaks to them.
Is there a change LOG... which i suspect should be with ever game... but normally it isn't.
Reason i suspect is due to -- worth download action to be takin :D

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Regarding Paul, the outcome should have >= 10 for the best option. I managed to get paul_1_punteggio to 17 and it didn't show any outcome for me at all. Also means the trust scene only had pm_trust of 14 instead of 17. (Another way is to just set everything above 10 to 10 as you do with Anne)

Also, the conversation has "esitate" instead of "hesitate" for the top two trust outcomes.

EDIT: You can't turn down Clara in the park? Gave the funny options and suddenly we're having sex and I've lost integrity? Can't we just talk? o_O?

EDIT2: Any reason why you're doing the check for whether anne_1_punteggio > 10 or < 0 twice? Once in anne_1_dismiss and another in anne_1_result, despite the fact that anne_1_result is called by anne_1_dismiss.

EDIT3: For Robyn, even if you choose that she can go home without worries, it'll still subtract from the robyn_1_punteggio even if the text says this is the correct choice.

EDIT: For Kiko, I noticed that even if you answer "No known allergies. No medications" and it says "Wrong!", it'll still increase kiko_1_punteggio by 1. Might want to make that negative instead.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, I played until the second time your relative reports to you about the conspiracy, after she went home again, the quest updates, telling me to wait until she contacts me again, but then it jumps back to the part where we decide on our further course of action, BEFORE she returns home to her husband to spy out his passwords.
Is that normal, because that's the current end of the storyline?

I have her living and working with me and am in a relationship with Erika, had no sex with Elisa, even though the game seems to think I did.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
stuck in this loop scene
See below. :(

Ok this is a first.. but i hate to be that guy. And yes, with all these games just having tweaks to them.
Is there a change LOG... which i suspect should be with ever game... but normally it isn't.
Reason i suspect is due to -- worth download action to be takin :D
Changelog is always released with the game. I'm attaching the latest two here.

had the same bug with 0.17 :( i dont think there is a fix yet
It should work in fact. Can you send me a savegame attached here or at bugs[at]brunimultimedia.com?

Regarding Paul, the outcome should have >= 10 for the best option. I managed to get paul_1_punteggio to 17 and it didn't show any outcome for me at all. Also means the trust scene only had pm_trust of 14 instead of 17. (Another way is to just set everything above 10 to 10 as you do with Anne)

Also, the conversation has "esitate" instead of "hesitate" for the top two trust outcomes.

EDIT: You can't turn down Clara in the park? Gave the funny options and suddenly we're having sex and I've lost integrity? Can't we just talk? o_O?

EDIT2: Any reason why you're doing the check for whether anne_1_punteggio > 10 or < 0 twice? Once in anne_1_dismiss and another in anne_1_result, despite the fact that anne_1_result is called by anne_1_dismiss.

EDIT3: For Robyn, even if you choose that she can go home without worries, it'll still subtract from the robyn_1_punteggio even if the text says this is the correct choice.

EDIT: For Kiko, I noticed that even if you answer "No known allergies. No medications" and it says "Wrong!", it'll still increase kiko_1_punteggio by 1. Might want to make that negative instead.
Thanks, I'm looking into this asap :)

Okay, I played until the second time your relative reports to you about the conspiracy, after she went home again, the quest updates, telling me to wait until she contacts me again, but then it jumps back to the part where we decide on our further course of action, BEFORE she returns home to her husband to spy out his passwords.
Is that normal, because that's the current end of the storyline?

I have her living and working with me and am in a relationship with Erika, had no sex with Elisa, even though the game seems to think I did.
New game or "Skip to the update"?

Reactions: Bogan53

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
See below. :(

Changelog is always released with the game. I'm attaching the latest two here.

It should work in fact. Can you send me a savegame attached here or at bugs[at]brunimultimedia.com?

Thanks, I'm looking into this asap :)

New game or "Skip to the update"?

New game.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
New game.
The sister part is under investigation. It's the "Elisa sex" part which is difficult to understand then, as the variables only activate if a certain event is triggered... Can you also send me a savedgame where the error occurs? Thanks!

Reactions: botc76

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
In Seattle, Should i go with Elisa path or sister? What's good for the game. If i choose sister, I will miss Elisa, but if i choose elisa then i can still do sister later?

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
I'm getting error '' An exception has occurred'' when i enter technician room.

Error.
While loading <'Image' u'sides/side_barrett.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sides/side_barrett.png'.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
The sister part is under investigation. It's the "Elisa sex" part which is difficult to understand then, as the variables only activate if a certain event is triggered... Can you also send me a savedgame where the error occurs? Thanks!
Okay, this should be the right one, when you choose the paternity test, Erika starts talking about what the MC and Elisa did, before she and the MC started their relationship.
However, I went to dinner with the relative, not Elisa, so there was no sex.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes