3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

RonnieH

Aug 7, 2018
Pretty fun so far. Finally got to the "staffing" part and learning more on how to control things. One thing that is consistently troublesome, though, is the game crashes quite a bit.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of General Practitioner v0.0.18
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Reactions: MaxVaron
Oct 13, 2017
I see people complaining about problems and loops.
Is that .18 in general, or just the compressed?
How long will it take for the first patch update?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Since I cannot know if those issues are related to the leaked release or not I cannot provide assistance of any kind. I'm very sorry about that but I'm into a tight schedule and cannot chase ghosts like I did in the past :(

Still, keep reporting issues in private messages or at my email address, since reporting them here is very confusing. Just an advice not to complain if I miss something that was reported here ("Aahrrrr, the dev's a lazy milker!") :D

Reactions: keer

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Good game still wait Russian !!
Contribute to reach the next Patreon goal, every single $ counts, then translations will be added ;)
Translating a game needs huge money, believe me ;)*

* Unless it's done wrong, in that case it's way better not to do it at all imho

Reactions: keer

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Filling the Waiting Room (and the Steam Workshop)

Hi guys! First of all forgive the pronunciation in the video :(

The video above explains the brand new features that are going to be introduced with 0.0.19, the upcoming release of the game that will be announced next Friday!

You will be now able to choose a patient from the Waiting Room (a resume of each patient will be added soon!) and not only meet them once they arrive one at a time to the clinic. This is made to improve the likelihood of working at the clinic.

Also, the video hints at the new Steam Workshop feature (and not only there) which will make you mod the game introducing your own Medical Exams! The tool will be made so that you won't need to be a programmer to mod the game!

These feature is very uncommon (if they even exist) on Visual Novels and I can't wait to see all your creations coming to the game!

What do you think about these new improvements?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
It did. I tried it once where I had no relationship with Elisa, but was living with my relative and when I wanted to include a paternity test, Erika acted as if we were a couple.
Then tried the same thing with a relationship with Elisa and where she was still living with me, same result, Erika reacts as if the MC is in a relationship with her.
Slight spelling things I found starting up the tutorial:
In the first conversation with Dr. Kirkman, the "Me" character asks "What does it asks?" regarding the questionnaire. Should be just "ask".

In the tutorial, second question, "Doctors are facing the increasing problem of infatuated patients trying to flirt with, proposition or harrass them by bombarding them with messages on websites such as Facebook or Twitter." Should be "harass".

Second question answer choice is currently "Charged the woman yourself for fraudolent claims." Should be "fraudulent".

Also, after the tutorial, when the player character says "Absolutely not, I will be ready. Thank you doctor Kirkman!", first should have comma but also capital Doctor as it's his title. So it should be "Thank you, Doctor Kirkman!"

Next line should also have capitalized Doctor as it's the title as well. So, it should be "Good luck, Doctor [player_surname]"

Thanks for the hard work!
Okay, I play and play and nothing happens. Thus I decide to jump to the next major event and it transports me to the 3rd of August.
Problem is, no matter what I try, where I go, nothing triggers.
Thanks. Just wanted to let all of you know these fixes will be introduced in Steam's 0.0.17 and in patron's 0.0.19 updates, as they are not game breaking. Thank you very much for finding those, nice work!

Reactions: botc76

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

0.0.19 "What happens in St. Mary's..." update announcement

Hi guys!

Development of the game is getting more and more ambitious as the game's almost turning 18 months old, halfway through final release.

You can expect more and more events and updates to be released in the next few months as the schedule is tight and there are many many things to do yet!

The newest update to the game, nicknamed "What happens in St. Mary's..." (even though the clinic is not Vegas at all :D) is going to please many of you, I'm certain of it.

These are the main features of the game's update and the release schedule. Many things will be added regardless of this list and will be explained in the Devlogs that are going to be published in the next few days.

Enjoy, and keep supporting the game if you like this project!

• Continue Rita's story as she deepens her knowledge of her own dark, sensual side with or without your help (NTR content if you want to pursue that kind of situation)
  • Play the new after-exam sexual events: Paul's Mom and Anne
  • Play three brand new medical exams with new engaging background stories
  • Introducing moddability to have players write their own exams
  • Steam's Workshop compatibility
  • Fan-favourite Relative returns to The Doctor's house to check on him being concerned about Rita's recent behavior. What would she think about NTR herself?
  • ... and more!
Release schedule:

October 26
for 20$+ Patrons
November 2 for 10$+ Patrons
November 10 for 5$+ Patrons
November 17 for 3$+ Patrons
November 20 on the market (Steam, , Gamejolt, DLSite etc.)

nuraydin

Jul 29, 2017
I m sorry to bother you fellas but does anyone has a Walkthrough for version 0.18. I kind a check the pages but did not saw any ,so if you guys has one i would be the happiest person on earth

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes