3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
any save pls?
Why would you need that? If you never played the game you should try it from the very beginning.

Otherwise there's the "Skip to the update" feature which brings you to the next update.

Also, there are the "Skip to the Event/Examination" buttons that have you skip parts of the game you don't wish to play.

:)

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
They are the very same, except that Patrons receive the update:

20$+ patrons: roughly 25 days before Steam/Gamejolt/itch.io
10$+ patrons: roughly 18 days before Steam/Gamejolt/itch.io
5$+ patrons: roughly 10 days before Steam/Gamejolt/itch.io
3$+ patrons: roughly 3 days before Steam/Gamejolt/itch.io

Patrons will have other rewards as well, but the game will be the very same one.

Whoever pledged at least 30$ (even 1$ for 30 months or 20+10 etc.) gets a Free Steam Key (limit one per Patron).
Does this mean there won't be a free version anymore? And if not where is it ATM because I can't find it on the site.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Does this mean there won't be a free version anymore? And if not where is it ATM because I can't find it on the site.
Free releases are no longer available. They were intended to promote the game and to get more players, however there has not been any significant improvement over the last few months and money support also decreased.

Unfortunately I rely on money to live and to actually develop the game so a change was deemed necessary. The plus is that with just 17.99$ one can have full access to the game from now on, official releases updated very often.

The game is about 40 hours long right now and has dozens of activities and thousand dialogues, I believed it was the right time for an Early Access to be published.

Jorge12

Donor
Dec 24, 2017
thank you i already tried it. Your game is one ofthe best games around, and I wish you a very good succes i know that patreon is limiting tons of sex games so by your main paige shall be your money income

Oct 13, 2017

Is there anything you won't do? Due to the rules you set forth on yourself, or on principal?
A game mechanic, a sex scene, fetish, character type, or path, and so on?

Any thoughts on a female paramedic/ EMT you could meet and romance?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Than may I suggest that you publish that policy change on the website.
Website is already under maintenance, so many things are changing there as well. The download page already states the actual release state of the game. ;)

thank you i already tried it. Your game is one ofthe best games around, and I wish you a very good succes i know that patreon is limiting tons of sex games so by your main paige shall be your money income
Thanks mate! Might I suggest you leave a review here as well? You can do that by clicking on the "Review" tab, more reviews I get more chances I have to become a "featured game" on this site. :)

Is there anything you won't do? Due to the rules you set forth on yourself, or on principal?
A game mechanic, a sex scene, fetish, character type, or path, and so on?

Any thoughts on a female paramedic/ EMT you could meet and romance?
As for the paramedic yeah, something like that is going to happen.
As for things I won't do there are a few yeah.

The first that come in my mind are:
- Underage sex/nudity
- Rape
- Bestiality

But there could be more I can't think of right now. :)
Why do you ask?

Oct 13, 2017
[QUOTE
But there could be more I can't think of right now. :)
Why do you ask?[/QUOTE]

Wondering. It's interesting to know what a developer is willing to do or not do.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Development poll: should Rita be involved in NTR?

This month patrons will decide which fetish will be explored with Rita's character, if any at all.

Become a patron (1$+) to be involved in this choice yourself :D

Tx90

Oct 15, 2018
Hey, i`m new here. Played it, and it´s really nice. But i prefer another doctorgame out there. But yours very realistic in terms of the medical conditions. Good job! Thats the best visual novel i've ever played!
Do you have a release date on steam in 2019 for the full game?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hey, i`m new here. Played it, and it´s really nice. But i prefer another doctorgame out there. But yours very realistic in terms of the medical conditions. Good job! Thats the best visual novel i've ever played!
Do you have a release date on steam in 2019 for the full game?
Not yet, but I believe Q4 2019 to be honest. Beta (0.1.0) should be released around July and that's almost the complete experience with just a few changes here and there.

Thanks for your feedback. If you wish to write a short review for this site feel free to do so. The review button is just above the topic title :)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

Development Log #9: Medical exams 2.0
Hi guys.

Today I'll tell you about the new Medical Exams interface and overhauled "Exam Help" setting.

Whenever you choose a medical exam, being it from the brand new waiting room or by choosing a patient from the "Exam Mode" screen, the game will pop up an ID card for that patient, explaining the main characteristics of him/her such as ID (I'll come back to this right away), Difficulty, Type of Exam (Scripted/Random), Age and Ailment.

The Difficulty is tightly related to the "Medical Aid" setting of the game.

With this setting enabled the game will help you diagnose a patient and choose the correct prescription for him/her, provided your character's Knowledge Level is at least as high as the number shown in parenthesis (in the above image 45).

Difficulties for exams are:

• Very easy 5-20
  • Easy 25-35
  • Normal 40-60
  • Hard 65-80
  • Very Hard 85-95
This will help each player to understand the knowledge and difficulties of the exam and help him choose to be helped or not by the game.

Enabling the Medical Aid shows two new icons next to the answers for both anamnesis and prescription. Icons represent the two most likely correct answers and make easier for the player to choose one of them as the correct one.

Another important info is the patient ID Number. This is an unique 10-digit number that identifies each patient within the game.

You can use this ID to play (or re-play) each examination in the game, both in Story mode and in Exam mode. The game will prompt you to choose if you want to visit the exam room or use your computer to access a specific patient ID.

Then, you will be prompted to insert the proper ID, which you can find in the Codex for each patient (you can't copypaste that since this doesn't work on Ren'py's input screens).

You have to put only numbers in the field, ignoring every other character (such as the "P" for Patient you can sometimes see in the game).

If you input an invalid ID the game will inform you and prompt again to the screen.

If you input a valid ID the game will load that specific exam.

This has been included in the game for several reasons:

• It allows replayability of a specific exam to score it 100% without having to reload every time
  • It allows to boost one's money or relationships without the need for cheating
  • It allows players to replay their favourite exams
  • It allows players to play a specific exam they are curious about
  • When releasing an update it allows players to play specific exams while still in story mode
  • It paves the way for modding, as Workshop content's patients will have their own unique ID every creator will give them thus ensuring uniqueness for each one and compatibility between custom contents, it also allows to play custom content at will, both in Exam Mode and in Story Mode.
So that's it for today's Devlog, stay tuned for further infos! Thank you for following this project!

Be safe and healthy,

Release schedule for 0.0.19 update which includes the features above:

October 26 for 20$+ Patrons
November 2 for 10$+ Patrons
November 10 for 5$+ Patrons
November 17 for 3$+ Patrons
November 20 on the market ( , , , etc.)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
hmmm..i'd avoid Christina at all costs..she's from Raccoon City..is probably Umbrella Corp..will turn you into a flesh hungry zombie!!!!

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes