3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia and i found another bug when given the diagnosis and recommended discharge orders of the patient , i gave the correct one but it says it was not correct ...
savegame :

images in game :
Loaded the save, the diagnosis is "Antisocial personality disorder" which is correct with the randomly chosen exam... What was wrong with it in your playthrough?

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
Loaded the save, the diagnosis is "Antisocial personality disorder" which is correct with the randomly chosen exam... What was wrong with it in your playthrough?
i was choosing some of the correct choices and it was saying that it was wrong. eventually endend up having perfect exams

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
i was choosing some of the correct choices and it was saying that it was wrong. eventually endend up having perfect exams
I need to check more into this.
However, I'm rewriting random exams behavior since it was too erratic at times, so that's going to be fixed regardless. I think that fix will show up for 0.0.19 or 0.0.20 at most.

Reactions: jack brisen

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
I need to check more into this.
However, I'm rewriting random exams behavior since it was too erratic at times, so that's going to be fixed regardless. I think that fix will show up for 0.0.19 or 0.0.20 at most.
Happy to hear that this is going to be fixed :)
In the meantime , will continue to find bugs ;) and start my new save

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I hope your game will become a great success (in its niche ^^ ), Andrea :D
(And thanks for the free keys).
Those are merely a reward for your Patreon support, which made this possible and is still very important to the game's future :)

Thank you for playing the game!

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Only played a few mins. Very few content indeed as mentioned and the first time I started the game I legit wanted to close it but I just carried on a bit. The premise and the idea are great, and this could turn out one of the best games in the whole scene* but the dev needs to play this smart not exaggerate stuff, don't go absurd mode (stupidly unlikely scenarios) and really focus and think on maintaining a good story. Unfortunately I don't think that will happen... but let's wait and see what comes out of this :)

So true, so many of these game have great premises only to be abandoned or rushed.
Just read those two old quotes and smiled.
Things have really changed in 18 months :D

Reactions: TCMS

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
once again..cannot stress how much better this is on steam..GET IT!!..updates on the fly!!!...makes things so much more convenient....this is a beloved game among many...ya really need to get steamy about it :p

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

As promised this is a hint of what's possibly going to happen in 0.0.19 update releasing tomorrow for 20$+ patrons.

I cannot post more explicit images since this is a public post and Patreon asks not to, but if I'm writing this statement is because there ARE more explicit images.

Coming to that won't be straightforward though. As 0.0.19 is a Rita-focused update this will be the first chance you have to get closer to the woman in the picture, provided you follow the right routes (a walkthrough for both this release and 0.0.18 is going to be released next week for 10$+ patrons as well). You also have to get a nice relationship with her and choose the right words at the right moment.

This is no ordinary romance after all!

You finally have the chance to change your relationship with Claudia. But is this the right choice? How will she react when this boundary gets crossed? Will your relationship stay the same as before?

Find out in 0.0.19 update "What happens in St. Mary's..."

Release schedule for 0.0.19:

October 26 for 20$+ Patrons
November 2 for 10$+ Patrons
November 10 for 5$+ Patrons
November 17 for 3$+ Patrons
November 20 on the market ( , , , etc.)

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I'm sorry, I came late to this thread, 0.018 version. Looking at the walkthrough, its only up to version 13.. I'm not asking for more uptodate WT, but I would like to enquire if theres more characters that we can cohabitate with?

Reactions: MaxVaron

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Romanceable characters which you can live with are:
- Rita
- Erika
- Elisa
- Claudia (the sister/cousin)

Romanceable characters you cannot live with are:
- Kiko
- Vanessa

Romanceable characters you will be able to live with in future updates are:
- Aaron
- Christina

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Thank you.. Its on my wishlist as I've gone over my game quota purchase this month; Cities Skylines, Pathfinder ._. Hopefully I can spare some next month.

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'm biased..but the best romanceable live in characters are Elisa and SisCuz..lol..they seem to have alot more stay at home interactions...whether that'll change in 19 i do not know..if it does..Erika climbs the Rob ladder ...HAHAAAAA

Reactions: Krull
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes