3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Some preview pictures (some are NSFW) of the upcoming 0.0.19 update:

Mmh, for some reason I can't post them :(
If you're using a blocked imagehost, try uploading images directly to the forum or some other image host. If not then there maybe a temporary issue with f95 server.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017

How your money is spent and why I need your support!

As promised I'm telling you how your hard-earned money are spent in this project, since I believe that transparency is very important on every crowdfunding project, including this one of course.

Many things have changed since last year's report, as the game development costs have increased and because I became a full-time developer with my own business, while before that I only put 1-2 hours a day to this project, this has now become a full time one.

As usual I cannot give you precise numbers as some of these are based on private agreements between my suppliers and myself, but percentages are very close to the real thing.

Daz3d - 10%

Each month I buy new assets from them, new characters, clothing, hair styles, poses etc. I think this is necessary since I introduce at least four new characters each update (mostly patients of course) and I don't want them to look each other alike. Also, I don't believe in piracy, so every asset used in the game is original and licensed.

Taxes and currency exchange - 20%

This includes Patreon fees, Paypal (about 300$/year). Also consider that 1$ = 0.87€, so if you pledge me 1000$ I receive 830€. Taxes also have to be considered in this.

Computer, Electricity, house bills - 10%

I work on this project full time each day, Saturdays and Sundays excepted but sometimes even during those. Of course equipment, bills and everything else has its costs.

Web hosting - 5%

The web hosting for and its development and maintenance, the translation for the website and other costs for cloud storage of each downloadable content released.

Graphic Interface and Image Rendering- 15%

The costs of a Nvidia Iray Webserver to render images each month plus the expenses for developing the User Interface and pay my collaborator Laura "sasquatchii" Henderson.

Personal and family costs - 40%

Those money I'm taking as my own and are needed to basically feed my family, managing social accounts, release builds, testing, contacting suppliers, study Ren'Py and other products and always improve the quality of the game.

So that's for explaining how your money is actually spent. I hope you'll continue to support me over the next few months.

Unfortunately there has been recently a serious drop in pledges and this means I will need to work on other detached projects to ensure that money flows for my own family. This could mean that in the future I might not be able to release as much content as originally planned (of course monthly content WILL be released every time), but in the recent months for many reasons (some related to Patreon) pledges have dropped by about 900$, and that's a huge blow for a project like this one.

I don't think this is because interest in the game has dropped, 90% of the feedbacks I keep receiving praise the game, its overall development, the gameplay and the idea behind it. So the cause must be searched somewhere else and this is not a rant about it but just the harsh reality of things.

For this very reason I'm also show the current pledge situation in order to have you understand how much the game is earning right now.

I just wanted you to know your support is not wasted, you deserve this much.

Be safe and healthy,

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
reading back..see others have the loop bug with cousin..groundhog day as it were..has a patch been provided?...i went back ten pages..did i miss it?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
in case anyone is curious..i selected the black lab..and named her Valkyrie...:p (this is on topic mods..you can purchase a dog in the game)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
reading back..see others have the loop bug with cousin..groundhog day as it were..has a patch been provided?...i went back ten pages..did i miss it?
Steam's current release and the upcoming 0.0.19 should have that fixed. It might require to load a very early save though, as the variable is set somewhere around their first encounter with her.
In general Steam users should start a new game regardless, since something actually changed in the game

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Oh, this means that...

General Practitioner is available on Steam's Early Access!
:D

Hi guys!
The game has been approved for and is now available on the market. Steam release is 0.0.18 and buying the game will allow you to receive every update of the game until the final release finally arrives!

Please note that Patreon pledgers still receive each update days or even weeks before Steam users do, as a reward for their continued support and that whoever pledged at least 30$ on Patreon (either by one-time 30$+ pledge or by six 5$ pledges, for example) gets a free Steam Key.

Keys are going to be sent in a few days, I got to make myself familiar with the whole process since this is something new for me as well, so please be patient a few days until I sort everything out ;)

Keep following the game's updates, thank you for your envaluable support, who made it possible to achieve this huge feat!
You can find the game here:

Be safe and healthy,

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ya..i live in poverty..have 10 buck a month poor people unlimited internet so i can have some form in life as my health worsens...lol..getting anything off steam means no food for days..lol so i'll have to put this gem aside and stare at it longingly until the day us free folk pirates have access..LOL

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if you run the game on an older machine as i do..i HIGHLY recommend you purchase this game on steam..holy geez it runs like a rocket..its like playing on my main computer again..LOL..its worth the addiction :p

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

GorgasmX

Sep 2, 2017
Congratulations on releasing the game on Steam!!! :)
This will be a surprise for a lot of players, and might change the future of Steam as we know it. :eazyHype:

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
@Bruni Multimedia found a bug , this time created a new save but skipped to the update ( living with elisa , our clinic , my baby) and now went to the clinic to examine a patient and found this image in game

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
@Bruni Multimedia and i found another bug when given the diagnosis and recommended discharge orders of the patient , i gave the correct one but it says it was not correct ...
savegame :

images in game :

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
@Bruni Multimedia found a bug , this time created a new save but skipped to the update ( living with elisa , our clinic , my baby) and now went to the clinic to examine a patient and found this image in game
Need to see the image to understand the issue. Thanks :)

@Bruni Multimedia
savegame :

Looking into it

found more bugs @Bruni Multimedia , spend time with elisa text doesnt disappear

Looking into it

more bugs continue :
Looking into it

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes