3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Can you expand on amputations?
As in meeting and getting freaky with an amputee?
or Amputation as in civil war style "That toe doesn't look good, just to be on the safe side, were gonna cut it off the whole leg...just to be safe"
Just what you can expect at a GP's clinic, nothing gory or unrealistic. A guy on his wheelchair, that's possible yeah.

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I just found this game today and I'm pretty impressed. I was a bit deceived by the VN tag, because I feel there are more true game elements here than found in a typical VN.

I haven't played too much, I just got to the part where you can add additional staff to the clinic. Once I have played a bit more I'll be sure to add a review to the site.

My favorite thing so far is that General Practitioner has a thoughtful and realistic feel to it.

The Steam workshop functionality seems interesting. What sort of license does this content grant? Would the developer be able to add user generated content into the base game?

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I just found this game today and I'm pretty impressed. I was a bit deceived by the VN tag, because I feel there are more true game elements here than found in a typical VN.

I haven't played too much, I just got to the part where you can add additional staff to the clinic. Once I have played a bit more I'll be sure to add a review to the site.

My favorite thing so far is that General Practitioner has a thoughtful and realistic feel to it.

The Steam workshop functionality seems interesting. What sort of license does this content grant? Would the developer be able to add user generated content into the base game?
You will be given an empty "script" where you can create your own medical exam by using pre-released graphical assets.

More advanced users (people who know their way around Daz3d/Ren'py can also introduce their own graphical assets and even do a brand new type of examinations as well.

In the future plans are to expand the feature to have people build their own romance with a character, sexual encounters etc, even though those kind of mods will have to be reviewed before being approved for publishing of course.

Thanks for your feedback on the game, I hope you'll keep enjoying it ;)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i just fall on that..

what the fuck dude !!! :O

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn !! you climb alots of marches to reach that level.

ps: congrats of course :p

pps: BTW the steam link should be added on the OP post :)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
i just fall on that..

what the fuck dude !!! :O

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn !! you climb alots of marches to reach that level.

ps: congrats of course :p

pps: BTW the steam link should be added on the OP post :)
Thanks! It will be available in Early Access starting tomorrow! ;)

@muttdoggy could add the Steam Link to the OP. Thanks mate!

Wavehot

Jun 23, 2018
hi all, this my first post, and i want to say that this is a very good game, and thet i need an help with it. How can i raise the clinic's fame? thanks in advance.

Plus i bought some medical item, like ekg but i cant see them

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
hi all, this my first post, and i want to say that this is a very good game, and thet i need an help with it. How can i raise the clinic's fame? thanks in advance.

Plus i bought some medical item, like ekg but i cant see them
You can raise clinic's fame by working in the office and successfully performing checkups/diagnosing illnesses. I think you get +5 fame for each perfect diagnosis, +3 for pretty good and +1 for not bad. There are also some secondary characters you can meet around town. Talking to these characters (I'm thinking of a gay guy in the gym) and impressing them with your charm skill will increase your clinic's fame. Later in the game, once you hire more staff you will see the effect that they have on your clinic's fame as you get work reports from them, so choose your staff wisely.

Wavehot

Jun 23, 2018
You can raise clinic's fame by working in the office and successfully performing checkups/diagnosing illnesses. I think you get +5 fame for each perfect diagnosis, +3 for pretty good and +1 for not bad. There are also some secondary characters you can meet around town. Talking to these characters (I'm thinking of a gay guy in the gym) and impressing them with your charm skill will increase your clinic's fame. Later in the game, once you hire more staff you will see the effect that they have on your clinic's fame as you get work reports from them, so choose your staff wisely.

Thanks a lot.
I have other questio, like the uniform, i bought them from the online shopping but never get them, or maybe i dont know how to make Erica wear it, plus in Codex i have only patients and medical guidelines, no character or medical items. Thanks again

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thanks a lot.
I have other questio, like the uniform, i bought them from the online shopping but never get them, or maybe i dont know how to make Erica wear it, plus in Codex i have only patients and medical guidelines, no character or medical items. Thanks again
Hi mate, I'm the game's developer.

The game is still in development, Early Access coming soon on Steam. Many features are not completed or still missing, many might change a lot before final release, so that's pretty normal ;)

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hi guys!

Unfortunately I had to delay the Steam Release as Steam's support teams still haven't finished reviewing the game's final build. New date for Steam Release is October 22nd.

However, starting in a few hours the game will be available on and as planned, so grab your medical gear and prepare your scalpels!

Thanks for supporting and playing the game!

Reactions: StJesuz

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Whats the difference between the one released on patreon/ and on steam?
They are the very same, except that Patrons receive the update:

20$+ patrons: roughly 25 days before Steam/Gamejolt/itch.io
10$+ patrons: roughly 18 days before Steam/Gamejolt/itch.io
5$+ patrons: roughly 10 days before Steam/Gamejolt/itch.io
3$+ patrons: roughly 3 days before Steam/Gamejolt/itch.io

Patrons will have other rewards as well, but the game will be the very same one.

Whoever pledged at least 30$ (even 1$ for 30 months or 20+10 etc.) gets a Free Steam Key (limit one per Patron).

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Jorge12

Donor
Dec 24, 2017
i havea very bad bug, in a moment the options of going back throught the conversations and more doesnt work. And now i am playing the game real life style mode, any mistake stays like that if i start a new game is very waste of time because i need many money for the clinic equipment.. Anybody knows a money cheat?

Fadge

Aug 10, 2017
Hello
First of all, congratulations for the game. It's really very impressive, both in quantity and quality, with a really unique concept.
I wanted to make some remarks (I have not read all of this thread, maybe this will be duplicated), and also I have some questions.
These are remarks that are meant to be constructive:

0 / on the concept: I do not know where all this medical information comes from, and even if they are valid but it's interesting, especially since the renpy mechanism allows you to come back easily to easily find the answers .
At the very beginning of the game, wait for a click of the mouse to have the time to read the warning/disclaimer

What I miss in this game:
1 / with this concept of game, I expected that there are some classic fantasies around medicine:
* the nymphomaniac patient
* sex in the rest room, in the elevator with the nurse
* patient abuse by seduction, coercion or even drugs
* the head of the clinic with his sports car and his golf sessions
2 / lack of eroticism in sex scenes
in fact with this concept it is expected that the central point of the game is eroticism by caresses during exams.

what disturbs me :
3 / exam on children, and even the appearance of children in this kind of game, even if nothing is made with them.
the good thing is examinations on childs are avoidable.

what will be interesting:
4/ have a way to really play the casanova by playing with several girlfriend at the same time. I mean, managing the interactions between them

To finish i have 2 questions :
5/ I couldn't find how to achieve the (un)holy quest
6/ I don't understand how to "micromanage" to avoid to loose fame. I think this part (management of the clinic and employees) has to be improved in term of gameplay

I wish you a big success with the game

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
i havea very bad bug, in a moment the options of going back throught the conversations and more doesnt work. And now i am playing the game real life style mode, any mistake stays like that if i start a new game is very waste of time because i need many money for the clinic equipment.. Anybody knows a money cheat?
Hi. I'm not convinced if this is a bug at all. The "Settings" options allow to go back with choices by either clicking the right or left side of the screen. Have you tried it?

Hello
First of all, congratulations for the game. It's really very impressive, both in quantity and quality, with a really unique concept.
I wanted to make some remarks (I have not read all of this thread, maybe this will be duplicated), and also I have some questions.
These are remarks that are meant to be constructive:

0 / on the concept: I do not know where all this medical information comes from, and even if they are valid but it's interesting, especially since the renpy mechanism allows you to come back easily to easily find the answers .
At the very beginning of the game, wait for a click of the mouse to have the time to read the warning/disclaimer

What I miss in this game:
1 / with this concept of game, I expected that there are some classic fantasies around medicine:
* the nymphomaniac patient
* sex in the rest room, in the elevator with the nurse
* patient abuse by seduction, coercion or even drugs
* the head of the clinic with his sports car and his golf sessions
2 / lack of eroticism in sex scenes
in fact with this concept it is expected that the central point of the game is eroticism by caresses during exams.

what disturbs me :
3 / exam on children, and even the appearance of children in this kind of game, even if nothing is made with them.
the good thing is examinations on childs are avoidable.

what will be interesting:
4/ have a way to really play the casanova by playing with several girlfriend at the same time. I mean, managing the interactions between them

To finish i have 2 questions :
5/ I couldn't find how to achieve the (un)holy quest
6/ I don't understand how to "micromanage" to avoid to loose fame. I think this part (management of the clinic and employees) has to be improved in term of gameplay

I wish you a big success with the game
Thanks for the feedback, leave a review of the game if you wish as well :)

About your feed:

0/ Medical infos are accurate, they come from a real doctor

1/ We already have the nymph patient, sex in rest room with the nurse (no elevators in the clinic), patient abuse by seduction and coercion (not drugs) and the asshole head of the Medical Board :)

2/ How do you propose to achieve this? Please remember that exams are made to be simulative and not sexual (except for a few remarks by the doctor)

3/ Why? If they are not erotic-related at all they fit the story perfectly as they're part of everybody's lives, even doctors'

5/ Still in development
6/ Still in development, please remember that the game is still a full year into development before Beta starts, many things needs to be improved :)

Thank you very much mate, if you wish to support development grab a Steam copy or support me on Patreon, every penny is appreciated (and needed I might say) :D

Reactions: StJesuz
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes