3.30 star(s) 53 Votes
Mar 25, 2018
Okay, this should be the right one, when you choose the paternity test, Erika starts talking about what the MC and Elisa did, before she and the MC started their relationship.
However, I went to dinner with the relative, not Elisa, so there was no sex.
Same with my comment to @Bruni Multimedia before, the dialog/conversation or scenes should be different if MC had nothing to do with the pregnancy if the chapters involving Elisa will still happen whether or not the MC had sex with her or not

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I'm getting error '' An exception has occurred'' when i enter technician room.

Error.
While loading <'Image' u'sides/side_barrett.png'>:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sides/side_barrett.png'.
insert the attached image in the "images" folder of the game.
There's a wrong image there, windows renamed it for some reason thus the bug :(

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Okay, this should be the right one, when you choose the paternity test, Erika starts talking about what the MC and Elisa did, before she and the MC started their relationship.
However, I went to dinner with the relative, not Elisa, so there was no sex.
Found the issue.
Unzip this one there and overwrite the existing one, then load the game. Just loading it should fix the issue (provided you load a game BEFORE you ask the paternity test, since you shouldn't be able to ask one if you are not the father).

This fix only works for those who didn't choose Elisa path, so not everyone should install it. :)

Reactions: botc76

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
insert the attached image in the "images" folder of the game.
There's a wrong image there, windows renamed it for some reason thus the bug :(
I did but still getting the same error. I dropped the image and there is no images there to replace. You can see it here. :(

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
0.0.17 available on Steam on October 13th! And a new feature ;)

The first Early Access release of General Practitioner is days away. While I finish uploading achievements and game builds, I wanted to share this big news with you guys!Buying the game on Steam for $17,99 (€14,99 £13,99) will support the game and will ensure you receive every update available when it's ready.

Of course before they hit the shelve but Steam users will be updated quite fast on a monthly basis. This is also a more comfy way to release Fast Fixes as well ;)

Also, I'm working on implementing the Steam Workshop as well. The aim of this is to give players the chance to build their own medical exam using pre-defined graphic assets and giving them full control over the exam! While this is still work in progress I want to share this with you, the best community an indie dev could hope for!

This is only made possible with your help, economical support and share of the game. Whatever your way to support the game, this is what's going on with development right now :D

A few other news will come in the next days, so keep staying tuned!

Reactions: StJesuz

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
thanks...but does this mean we need to have 2 separate game folder for this? one for not following Elisa path and the other is if we do?
No, you can also make a copy of the script.rpyc file and switch to it

I did but still getting the same error. I dropped the image and there is no images there to replace. You can see it here. :(
The image name is wrong. The attached one is side_barrett.png
Your folder's image is sideside_barrett.png

I checked the message above, the image is correct.
Also, there are no images to replace because they are in the archive, but moving it there should suffice.

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Well Wtf the walkthrough is really
No, you can also make a copy of the script.rpyc file and switch to it

The image name is wrong. The attached one is side_barrett.png
Your folder's image is sideside_barrett.png

I checked the message above, the image is correct.
Also, there are no images to replace because they are in the archive, but moving it there should suffice.

The walkthrough little confusing cuz i already passed july 2nd. I'm playing July 8th and still couldn't meet the relative at the bus stop. Also there is no cinema option. Any help?

Mar 25, 2018
Found the issue.
Unzip this one there and overwrite the existing one, then load the game. Just loading it should fix the issue (provided you load a game BEFORE you ask the paternity test, since you shouldn't be able to ask one if you are not the father).

This fix only works for those who didn't choose Elisa path, so not everyone should install it. :)
Just tried this and it's still not working. The MC still can have the paternity test even if he has nothing to do with the pregnancy

rosk0e

Jan 17, 2018
i seem to be stuck in an evening loop with the family member on the "Murder Scene" quest. Every evening she shows up at the clinic worried about me being distracted with Christina from the bar....

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
i seem to be stuck in an evening loop with the family member on the "Murder Scene" quest. Every evening she shows up at the clinic worried about me being distracted with Christina from the bar....
Already reported just a few posts above. I'm looking into it but it will take some time unfortunately...

raitoz

May 18, 2017
To bring up the console it is "right shift o". Not zero but o.

Money = denaro_totale = xxx (xxx = amount you want).
charm = xxx
fitness = xxx
knowledge = xxx
sexperience = xxx
fame = xxx
integrity = xxx
siscug_trust = xxx (trust of sister)
patientname_trust = xxx

patientname_ctrust = xxx (Not tested by me yet.) Thanks to @Scrichta for finding it, says its for the heart (Comfort Level).

Replace patientname with the first name of the person you're examining.

All of these are listed several time in this thread.

ADD: Added integrity to the list.
and the blackmailed cheat?

D

Deleted member 192287

There already is a threesome with another couple.
Also, NTR content is already hinted and more will come this month with 0.0.19

:D

Thank you for the reply. I just reached the couple part. 1000 apologize oh wise one. Any possibility of having a android port?

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes