3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
It should ask you some questions about your relationship with her...l

It did. I tried it once where I had no relationship with Elisa, but was living with my relative and when I wanted to include a paternity test, Erika acted as if we were a couple.
Then tried the same thing with a relationship with Elisa and where she was still living with me, same result, Erika reacts as if the MC is in a relationship with her.

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
Slight spelling things I found starting up the tutorial:
In the first conversation with Dr. Kirkman, the "Me" character asks "What does it asks?" regarding the questionnaire. Should be just "ask".

In the tutorial, second question, "Doctors are facing the increasing problem of infatuated patients trying to flirt with, proposition or harrass them by bombarding them with messages on websites such as Facebook or Twitter." Should be "harass".

Second question answer choice is currently "Charged the woman yourself for fraudolent claims." Should be "fraudulent".

Also, after the tutorial, when the player character says "Absolutely not, I will be ready. Thank you doctor Kirkman!", first should have comma but also capital Doctor as it's his title. So it should be "Thank you, Doctor Kirkman!"

Next line should also have capitalized Doctor as it's the title as well. So, it should be "Good luck, Doctor [player_surname]"

Thanks for the hard work!

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
It did. I tried it once where I had no relationship with Elisa, but was living with my relative and when I wanted to include a paternity test, Erika acted as if we were a couple.
Then tried the same thing with a relationship with Elisa and where she was still living with me, same result, Erika reacts as if the MC is in a relationship with her.
I shall have a look at it, even though the "Skip to the update feature" changes each update, so a fix would be short-lived, if you get what I mean...

Reactions: botc76

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
Thanks Jack, but I'll need more infos about that :D
when you are in the exam room , you choose the important exams that you need for that specific patient , after you give your recommendations and what to do with the patient , it says what you did wrong and how did you do in that specific patient , sometimes in that resume includes options that you dont choose like that one where i didnt do a breast exam because it wasnt needed

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
How to make Clara interested in the park? I tried each choices but she is not interested. any guide?

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
when you are in the exam room , you choose the important exams that you need for that specific patient , after you give your recommendations and what to do with the patient , it says what you did wrong and how did you do in that specific patient , sometimes in that resume includes options that you dont choose like that one where i didnt do a breast exam because it wasnt needed
Sometimes the game tells the player about unnecessary exam for information purposes, but you're right, it might be confusing for the player.

Reactions: jack brisen

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
How to make Clara interested in the park? I tried each choices but she is not interested. any guide?
Walkthrough for 0.0.18 isn't ready yet, will be in a couple days for 10$+ patrons :)

If you like the game, please support it, every penny counts :)

D

Deleted member 192287

There should be a possible threesome with another couple or some kind of swingers or ntr. I like the game tho

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Leave a review of the game guys, so that other people can see what's about without the need to read the whole topic :D

Aug 16, 2017
Of course that is! Random Exams are still in development and only "Children" and "Teens" age groups have been released for now.
Young adults, Adults and Elders will be available in upcoming updates, so that will vary a lot often (since those age groups are bigger it might also mean children will be uncommon in the future. :)
yeah, sorry I had not been keeping up with the thread and if this has already been touched upon as subject matter then I apologise. I just wanted to get down my immediate impressions and this was the only thing that stood out as any kind of negative and its barely even a minor one, but the future looks even brighter :)

on the plus side it does give you pause to realise how difficult a GP's job can be navigating the pitfalls, and breast examining a 75yr old granny in the future will certainly drive THAT point home....and I don't even wanna think about rectals…….oh my poor thermometer :D

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, I play and play and nothing happens. Thus I decide to jump to the next major event and it transports me to the 3rd of August.
Problem is, no matter what I try, where I go, nothing triggers.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Okay, I play and play and nothing happens. Thus I decide to jump to the next major event and it transports me to the 3rd of August.
Problem is, no matter what I try, where I go, nothing triggers.
What do you mean nothing happens, did you go to the clinic?
If went to the clinic did you do some exams?
Did you try after work to go to places in town?

When you say nothing happens we need more in on what did you try to do and so on.
Did you unpack the game?

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes