3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

General Practitioner [v0.0.18] [Bruni Multimedia] - Original Size: 1.20GB

Download PC (179MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
this is what greets me using the "Crunched" version..downloading full to see if its my fault..HAHAAA..should add..i get music and sound effects..go figure :p
genprac.png

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I read site rules, sorry didn't know florenfile was against rules, sorry F95

Reactions: bas

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
this is what greets me using the "Crunched" version..downloading full to see if its my fault..HAHAAA..should add..i get music and sound effects..go figure :p
View attachment 159821
Which link did you use? I just tested and it's working for me, so wonder if it got corrupted uploading...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
used the zippy link..downloaded full from workupload..its unpacking now..will see if anythings different

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
nope..it wont play either..recently my main computer died..so i went from 1 TB HD 4 gig video 3ghz cpu and 16 gig ram down to 2 ghz cpu 4 gig ram 250 gb HD and pffffffft video..am guessing my system will not handle it :( which is weird..its handling every other game i play...and Genprac has static renders..no animation ..and my system is handling animations in ren'py and unity games fine :/

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Not sure if this is the error someone else is speaking of, but when I skip to the new update, Erika automatically is treated like my girlfriend and gets jealous over the baby.

Jazzgeoff

Sep 15, 2017
is there any way to improve the staff performance? I went ahead and hired 4 or 5 staff members, I'm now stuck in a frustrating loop of working twice every day just to make enough money to pay them (because when they actually turn up to work they mostly cost me money), and then being too tired in the evening to do anything from fixing their mistakes.. also my clinic fame has dropped from over 100 to negetive 20 due to incompetant staff.

reached the part where the gangster guy strong arms you into doing things for him, I allowed him the free check-ups but refused to give him half my income.. 2 days later he met me again only this time I had no 'points' so i was forced to give him half my income.. as it is I am making no money (Due to my shitty staff). So at this point I just kinda gave up..

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes