3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I'm encountering two bugs in the latest version:
- whenever I work in the hospital I get the Robyn Franklin case, over and over again
- selecting the EEN investigation in any patient reports the back investigation results

Apologies if they have been reported already!
You sure you're playing the latest version? Those were fixed many weeks ago in 0.0.19, I checked and the files are correct. I recommend to unzip the file on a completely new folder and to check against any .rpy files yourself in the game directory.
Then, send me a screenshot of your game folder to bugs[at]brunimultimedia.com if you meet the same error, along with a zip of your "save" folder to check for the issue.
Thanks!

Hi guys!
First off I'd like to say a great thank you to the developer, as I'm a medical student myself this game is double interesting to me! I hoped to check it out before I decided on paying for the app on Steam.

I did encounter a problem though - since there is no installation guide for Mac OS version I assumed I only need to unpack the .rar file and head into play. When I do so however I receive a pop-up saying 'The application can't be opened''. Does anyone know the reason and a possible fix? Sorry if it's been reported before, can't really go through 170 pages on the thread :p
I'm afraid I can't help you since I haven't repacked the game for the site. Mac users on both Patreon and Steam don't get this error, that's all I can tell you ;)

PS: how do you find the medical infos? Are they accurate?

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
You sure you're playing the latest version? Those were fixed many weeks ago in 0.0.19, I checked and the files are correct. I recommend to unzip the file on a completely new folder and to check against any .rpy files yourself in the game directory.
Then, send me a screenshot of your game folder to bugs[at]brunimultimedia.com if you meet the same error, along with a zip of your "save" folder to check for the issue.
Thanks!

I'm afraid I can't help you since I haven't repacked the game for the site. Mac users on both Patreon and Steam don't get this error, that's all I can tell you ;)

I also had the Robyn problem with this recent update,and this was the first version I ever installed on this PC :(
thank you for your constant support

Reactions: botc76

Haren

Sep 12, 2018
Well, I'd gladly go through them, but that's literally the first time I've come across your game. I saw it here, checked on Steam, decided to try it via f95 before buying the entire thing and boom - 'application can't be opened'. I'm glad to help with any medicine-related issues, having 6 years of medical education in the bank already, but I'll be free only after Jan 28th - got exams currently.

dothetrump

May 4, 2018
Anyone else getting an issue where after buying anything from the shop for the first time and the exiting it means that you can no longer rollback with mousewheel ever?
Sorry if someone has already reported this.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
I noticed that saving is broken on this garbage game in the newly uploaded 0.0.21.003 version. After going to shopping saves no longer work and will always go back to the shopping cart.
Seems to be that this fella either can't read or is seriously trying to get Bruni become Rosso Fuoco...
"I troll vivono sotto i ponti ma non qui da molto tempo"

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Some people hardly forgive success. This is true especially in Italy, but I understand that even outside of it this still applies sometimes :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm encountering two bugs in the latest version:
- whenever I work in the hospital I get the Robyn Franklin case, over and over again
- selecting the EEN investigation in any patient reports the back investigation results

Apologies if they have been reported already!
I also had the Robyn problem with this recent update,and this was the first version I ever installed on this PC :(
thank you for your constant support
Same here, after applying the fix and with everything working regularly, I have the Robyn Franklin examination pop up every time I decide to go work in the hospital, even if I passed it already and despite it being at the clinic and not the hospital.

That is a weird bug.

Will apply the posted fix for that issue now.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I was wondering, how many post-examinations interactions are there in the game by now, like with Clara?
IIRC there were plans to follow-up the story with the abused wife, Bridget, because her husband saw the MC with her, are those in the game by now, are there concrete plans for that? Same with that asshole brother who treats his little sister like shit.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The bugs you reported have already been fixed and the fix was posted many times in this thread. Since I do not update the main link you should wait for a F95 uploader to do that or else download the fixes I made available to you even though this is NOT an official release channel and the game is pirated.

Sorry if I sound harsh but one thing is to help the community and another is having to repeat the same things many times because people don't care to read the last two pages of a post.

Or you could suggest F95 to create a whole section for this game as it was done with other games before, so that a bug-report thread could be created as standalone. But would it ever be read by anyone?

tl;dr Read the first post: I do not post links to copyrighted material here. The fix is available, just read and find it :)

Reactions: Clitbait and Haren

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I was wondering, how many post-examinations interactions are there in the game by now, like with Clara?
IIRC there were plans to follow-up the story with the abused wife, Bridget, because her husband saw the MC with her, are those in the game by now, are there concrete plans for that? Same with that asshole brother who treats his little sister like shit.
Yes. There are definitely plans for that. Aside Clara there are 3-4 other exams already available for having a sex encounter (next in line is Paul's mother)

durgadas

Mar 21, 2018
I'm not sure why this message doesn't get through:
ALL DEVELOPERS: Don't use RAR or 7zip to compress your Mac content.

The apps DO NOT WORK when you do it that way. If you zip the Mac files up WITH the PC content (as in this case), you just made them unusable. They have to be ZIP files ONLY.
I've tested this extensively using almost every available decompression utility. YES, it unzips and then it WILL NOT OPEN.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I do not zip the game, Ren'py automatically does it when I compile the game and I have no way to prevent it. I will release a separate Mac release (right now Mac, Pc and Linux are all in one single zip as it's easier to upload on retail stores), since I believe the issue isn't the zip but being both zipped AND alongside the pc version, if I'm not mistaken what you're saying.

As for the leaked releases you should tell that to the UPLOADERS, which are not the developers most of the time.

:D

Thanks for this feedback, very useful! No Mac users on Patreon ever complained about that before.

Clitbait

Jun 18, 2018
I do not zip the game, Ren'py automatically does it when I compile the game and I have no way to prevent it. I will release a separate Mac release (right now Mac, Pc and Linux are all in one single zip as it's easier to upload on retail stores), since I believe the issue isn't the zip but being both zipped AND alongside the pc version, if I'm not mistaken what you're saying.

As for the leaked releases you should tell that to the UPLOADERS, which are not the developers most of the time.

:D

Thanks for this feedback, very useful! No Mac users on Patreon ever complained about that before.
Sorry, for my dumb question.. will the zip work on android? Thanks in advance

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
No, Android needs .apk files, no one uploaded it yet here.
Only official download site for Android is either Patreon or itch.io, eventually.

Reactions: Clitbait

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Other users say it is, so it must be something in your install.

Please attach a screenshot of your "game" folder. Also send me a savegame and attach it here. Without it, since others say it's fixed, it's just a guessing game.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes