3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Just checked. Attaching screenshots:

Step 1: loaded your save. The game steps back to the shop (since the save IS broken, the fix will only allow you to continue beyond this point. If the save wasn't affected this should not have been necessary)

Step 2: Check against "Disable" in Rollback side, since this will prevent rollback from working

Step 3: Exit the shop. This is the only way to restore the game's functionality with the fix

Step 4: Save the game after you have chosen one activity

Step 5: Load the game. The game will start working from the point you saved in step 4

Check against .rpy files in your "game" folder, since they will prevent the fix from working.

Can't do more than this, the fix works.

gue5t

Sep 11, 2016
I'm not sure why this message doesn't get through:
ALL DEVELOPERS: Don't use RAR or 7zip to compress your Mac content.

The apps DO NOT WORK when you do it that way. If you zip the Mac files up WITH the PC content (as in this case), you just made them unusable. They have to be ZIP files ONLY.
I've tested this extensively using almost every available decompression utility. YES, it unzips and then it WILL NOT OPEN.
@durgadas, the problem is NOT the container (RAR, 7-zip or ZIP) but the fact that MAC computers need extra information to be added to the container - it's a MAC specific thing. Instead why not learn how to fix the problem yourself:

P.S. The version in the OP is not the one distributed by the developer, it was probably unziped by someone on a PC and then compressed as RAR file. The problem is that the Windows OS doesn't need the MAC specific information and thus is removing/ignoring it. If you get the original file produced/distributed by @Bruni Multimedia there should be no problem using it on a MAC.

P.S.S. @Bruni Multimedia you can verify this by creating a simple "hello world" project, building the executable the usual way and providing it here for @durgadas to test it.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I always encounter error at "home" after I applied the fix.
You are missing an image. The image is present on the official release of the game, for some reason it hasn't been packed in the leaked one. I can't help you.

Plus, I always recommend to download GP to a completely new folder for users who don't own a Steam / itch / gamejolt copy. That's because those services automatically delete/update older files, while a manual install could keep older content which is not meant to stay there. But this is not the case at hand, you're simply using a release which is missing data.

Gauge13

Apr 7, 2018
I am stuck treating Robyn Franklin at the hospital. She shows up every time I work at the hospital but no matter what I do her brother leaves with her before the examination. Can anybody walk me through this?

Zahonan

Nov 24, 2018
I am stuck treating Robyn Franklin at the hospital. She shows up every time I work at the hospital but no matter what I do her brother leaves with her before the examination. Can anybody walk me through this?
Same for me and not only that, but the brother ALWAYS takes her and leave when MC asks him to leave the room and I can't skip this as there is no option about him leaving or staying.

Reactions: Gauge13

Gauge13

Apr 7, 2018
Same for me and not only that, but the brother ALWAYS takes her and leave when MC asks him to leave the room and I can't skip this as there is no option about him leaving or staying.
Yep as soon as it gets to point of examination he gets in your face, threatens you and leaves with his sister.

Deleted member 24136

Donor
May 4, 2017
Just checked. Attaching screenshots:

Step 1: loaded your save. The game steps back to the shop (since the save IS broken, the fix will only allow you to continue beyond this point. If the save wasn't affected this should not have been necessary)

Step 2: Check against "Disable" in Rollback side, since this will prevent rollback from working

Step 3: Exit the shop. This is the only way to restore the game's functionality with the fix

Step 4: Save the game after you have chosen one activity

Step 5: Load the game. The game will start working from the point you saved in step 4

Check against .rpy files in your "game" folder, since they will prevent the fix from working.

Can't do more than this, the fix works.
Well it aint working for me ^^, still thanks. I will wait for an Update.

Reactions: Bruni Multimedia

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
This has already been fixed. Reposting it here, but guys we need to sort this out, I can't reply to the very same question countless times in just a couple days. ;)

Also, her brother taking her away depends on your choices during the interview. And sometimes choices that look right will upset him anyway, because he's an asshole. Sometimes it's better to say nothing at all than to say the truth to people like him.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Plenty of them, but which one exactly?
You have to delete ALL OF THEM. NO .rpy files can stay there, they are not meant to be there.
You need to have just .rpyx files.

Once you delete .rpy re-apply the fixes and start the game and it will work.
.rpy files OVERWRITE the fix.

ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
Don't know if this was posted but after I buy something from the shop I can't rollback. Also the save game is broken after using shop, when I load the game it always returns me to the shop.

Reactions: Alter1826

MGAMINGLTD

Jan 5, 2019
@ Don't know if this was posted but after I buy something from the shop I can't rollback. Also the save game is broken after using shop, when I load the game it always returns me to the shop. This happens to me too,... even with the new fix applied!!!!

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes