3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
I will not reply to new posts about bugs that are already been solved. If anyone says "I don't know if it was posted before" I just reply: "Read the posts above". The reasons for this are also explained in the posts above.

I will only reply to NEW bug reports and new fixes. Sorry about this, replying to the very same posts is becoming a full time job and this is not my job.

Asking for Android, walkthroughs etc. is also covered in the pages before, and I don't mean 100 pages, I mean 1-4 pages before this topmost. Also the first topic pretty much covers everything.

Last but not least: I do not give links to official releases. The reason I'm here is covered... guess where?

:)

Blade6684

Dec 24, 2018
just curious, how do you start the increasing the fame and drug warning quest lines... i have no idea and cannot find it in the posts anywhere

Sh4ark

Donor
Dec 9, 2016
Can't progress because of the shopping bug.. also the "fix" posted above changes nothing.. too bad, it was pretty interesting.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Can't progress because of the shopping bug.. also the "fix" posted above changes nothing.. too bad, it was pretty interesting.
The fix posted above works 100%, as reported by players who applied it. Make sure you follow what was reported in this thread and it should work :)

kokovios

Feb 15, 2018
if you start the game form the begginig there is a bug with judith when you go to her place whatever choice you make she would not accept to risk something with you

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
Just checked. Attaching screenshots:

Step 1: loaded your save. The game steps back to the shop (since the save IS broken, the fix will only allow you to continue beyond this point. If the save wasn't affected this should not have been necessary)

Step 2: Check against "Disable" in Rollback side, since this will prevent rollback from working

Step 3: Exit the shop. This is the only way to restore the game's functionality with the fix

Step 4: Save the game after you have chosen one activity

Step 5: Load the game. The game will start working from the point you saved in step 4

Check against .rpy files in your "game" folder, since they will prevent the fix from working.

Can't do more than this, the fix works.
Yea, I can't get it to work either... walking through your steps. It might have something to do with a translation mistake.

The check is already there in the settings screen for to disable rollback... I don't have to hit that.

There are no rpy files in the game folder. (I deleted them all.) There are tons of rpyc files though.

It is a nice game, and it is certainly different then most on here!

pcgeni

Oct 24, 2018
Have used a savegame editor!
added all 1 item from the store, event though testing thingy is showing
at day 2, have testet it so far that I can do a urin test.

So if you want some more testing of the new things, here's a save for it,, also the savegame editor

couldnt get the shop to work, even how hard I tried

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
doctor_happy.png

Hi guys!

It's time for some big changes in the Patreon's Tiers for our projects! You can have a look at the upgraded reward system for pledging us with your money, which will help us continue to develop both General Practitioner, The Coroner Saga and the upcoming projects as well!
Since the list is freely available on our Main Page, this list will only feature the changes that have been made. For a full reward list please have a look at the .

1$ Patrons
  • Receive the game 3 days earlier than retail stores

3$ Patrons
  • Receive the game 7 days earlier than retail stores (from 3)
  • Photos of upcoming releases

5$ Patrons
  • Receive the game 14 days earlier than retail stores (from 10)
  • Free Digital Soundtrack available

10$ Patrons
  • Receive the game 25 days earlier than retail stores (from 18)

20$ Patrons
  • Customized examination (you can write down what the examination will contain. If it's legal and fits in the game as a whole I will include in the game) once for Patron
  • You may name a new character with any first name and surname you wish once for Patron
  • You may name a new patient with any first name and surname you wish each month

30$ Patrons
  • Your name/logo in the game's credits
  • A free "The Coroner Saga" season pass (worth $24,99 on Steam). First episode will be released on April 2019.

The 50$ tier has been removed from rewards.
Share these projects with your friends and social media! For each patron who pledges at least 10$ you will refer (he/she just needs to message me with your name) you will receive the first Episode of The Coroner Saga for free! (Available from April 2019)

I hope you'll like the new rewards for the game and I hope to see you soon in game!
Please remember that General Practitioner and other projects are based on your support, it's impossible for us to achieve anything without it and YOU are the ones making all this possible!
Be safe and healthy,

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
In order to celebrate the game's introduction of mods (the first of which are coming in a few days!), we decided to give you a chance to play the game at a discounted price (15% off)!

Get involved in the daily routine of The Doctor, meet new people, share his difficulties in managing the clinic with a budget that doesn't seems enough and help whoever you can to solve their health issues!

With the next major patch releasing on January 25th and Random Exams which are almost completely developed this is the perfect time to jump into St. Mary's Clinic and meet the awesome people in there!

The offer will be available until Monday, January 28th!

Reactions: campfap

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
How do you unlock the other parts of the clinic, or hire more people? I'm on June 1, the clinic is at max fame (110), and I've just finished paying the monthly expenses. I've also bought all of the medical gear, except for the MRI machine.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
How do you unlock the other parts of the clinic, or hire more people? I'm on June 1, the clinic is at max fame (110), and I've just finished paying the monthly expenses. I've also bought all of the medical gear, except for the MRI machine.
You first need to know that you need more staff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
You first need to know that you need more staff.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the clue. I was concerned that it might be months of this daily grind. Instead of just a couple of more weeks.

As for "You first need to know that you need more staff", my issue is that the need is made very very clear on the first day when Erika informs the MC that she's the only remaining employee and the MC comments that he can't handle all the patients himself. It's later reinforced when the MC comments to Erika about expanding the clinic to provide pediatric care.

---

Comments to the developer:

It's annoying that the trigger for being able to hire more staff and expand the clinic is based on a fixed date rather than how the MC has responded to questions and events. Since it's clear that the clinic needs more staff from the very first day of the game, the player should be able to hire more staff based on the amount of available funds and the clinic's reputation. Unless a player reads the WT there is no hint of when the player will be able to progress. This causes frustration as day after day goes by and you cannot change anything.

The MC had sex with Clara a couple of days after seeing her in the clinic, but never got her phone number so he can continue the relationship? That's kind of odd.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Actually there's an explanation for this...
I didn't want the game to be too difficult and full of options right at the beginning, I wanted players to familiarize with the main concepts, have some characters introduced and then allow them to do multiple choices.

Also, the early game is still rather grindy, that's true, but many events and activities are still going to be introduced in later updates before Beta hits, so that issue will eventually go.

Clara, as well as patient's relationships, which are "minor" ones, are not meant to become serious relationships, because that would mean developing dozens of relationship paths, and given the small number of developers on my team that's impossible to do if we want to release a final product.

Thanks for your feedback and for playing the game!

Be safe and healthy,

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Actually there's an explanation for this...
Fair enough. I also mistakenly thought that the game was closer to being finished than it actually is. I'm looking forward to seeing the "many events and activities ... to be introduced in later updates". Thanks for your reply!

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The game will be finished by November 2019, unless something terrible happens that forces me not to work as in last June when I was badly sick. :)

Reactions: yep10
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes