• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Oct1194

Sep 6, 2018
Yes there is, but no one uploaded the .apk file, you will have to wait for it or get the itch.io release which will grant you all updates with just one purchase ;)
Thanks bro . Sorry to say i will wait. Maybe once i got a job i will buy a paid version i like the game so i really like to buy it. :)

regmam

Aug 28, 2018
after i enter shoping i get some bugs like saving problems no matter how many days pass it always take me back to the shop screen any solution pls ?

Ventrusoul

Oct 15, 2016
after i enter shoping i get some bugs like saving problems no matter how many days pass it always take me back to the shop screen any solution pls ?
You should at least read the last page of a thread before posting in them. If you had you would have seen the solution to your problem was provided just TWO posts earlier. Go .
read this^

Reactions: AWolfe

enriquetesta77

Jan 27, 2019
someone know where is located the save file? im finding folder to folder but i didn't find anything, help please!

i have 2 pc and i want to play in my second pc, but i wont start the game again

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
There should be a "saves" folder underneath your "game" folder. IOW,
" {drive letter}:/{folder where your game .exe is in}/game/saves ".
There is a copy of it also in
" c:/Users/{your user account name on your PC}/AppData/Roaming/RenPy/General_Practioner{bunch of numbers} ".

enriquetesta77

Jan 27, 2019
for some reason, when im on the CHAPTER 10, her sister say "i see u in a couple days" (when investigation of the death's is happing)

and it get stuck here, the story dont continue, is my game bugged? Or for some reason the chapter 10 is broken?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
thanks sir, and i have other question, i have the game on steam and now im meeting clara in the park, but that is impossible i get "KEEN" and she left the park

any guide about it?
I started a new game just so that I could make a mini-walkthrough of the choices I make to get there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

enriquetesta77

Jan 27, 2019
I started a new game just so that I could make a mini-walkthrough of the choices I make to get there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks so much sir! I solved this problem yet! but now i found another error

for some reason, when im on the CHAPTER 10, her sister say "i see u in a couple days" (when investigation of the death's is happing)

and it get stuck here, the story dont continue, is my game bugged? Or for some reason the chapter 10 is broken?

ADD (Edit): I tried starting a new game, but when i am in this part of the game it dont progress, on chapter 10 :(

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Sorry, but I cannot help you with Chapter 10 as I have not yet reached Chapter 6. I am on June 19 and Chapter 10 is at least six more weeks of gameplay. I've been busy with other games.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Thanks so much sir! I solved this problem yet! but now i found another error

ADD (Edit): I tried starting a new game, but when i am in this part of the game it dont progress, on chapter 10 :(
I replied to your email, thank you!

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Has the issue with not being able to start a relationship with Judith (no matter what choices the MC makes) when you visit her at her home been fixed? Or is this working as intended and it's just not possible?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Game version 0.0.21.6, in-game date July 2nd. Note the error messages in the lower left corner of the images.

Clipboard13.jpg Clipboard14.jpg Clipboard15.jpg

And in the lower right.

Clipboard16.jpg

Oct 26, 2018
Is there actual pregnant content in this game? Also for some reason if I ever use the shop, any save I load from will always return me to the first time I used the shop. Any idea why?

EDIT: I'm dumb and didn't read. Found the same issue I was having earlier in the thread. My b.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
During the exam of Anne Richards I am not given the option to perform a blood test, despite having bought the stuff...

Clipboard17.jpg Clipboard18.jpg

and when I finish the exam I am penalized for not having done the blood test and I am not given credit for having done the urine test. Not being able to run the blood test because the game ignores my having the gear and being penalized for not having run a urine test that I did run are certainly bugs.

It's frustrating when the game ignores your gear and fails to display all of the options that the player should have. I noticed this in previous playthroughs (I just started over) and this exam is not the only place where the game fails to allow you to use all of the gear that the player owns. In the case of the blood test, I see the option to test urine in every exam, but I never see the option to test blood in any exam. So the blood test problem is related to the kit, and not the Anne Richards exam in particular. Not getting credit for the urine test seems to be specific to the Richards exam. Later on in the game I even lose the ability to check for vital signs in some exams. That icon simply doesn't get shown (along with some other standard test icons). I'm going to make a point to log each and every instance that these bugs happen in this playthrough so that it gets fixed. I'm really rather surprised to find these bugs considering what release of the game we're on and how many people play it.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
During the Monique Moran exam the icons for Vitals exam and for Urine test do not appear (the latter being unnecessary in this case, but should nonetheless be an option).

Clipboard19.jpg

Being able to check Vitals should always be available. I have never been to any clinic or hospital where a nurse did not check vitals. Ever. No matter what the reason for the visit.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Why does loading any save after visiting the online shop just revert me back to the save I made AT the online shop??

EDIT: Neveermind. Fix prev. 2 pages.

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes