3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
@Awolfe sometimes they are bugs, sometimes they are design oversights and sometimes they are intended. So I suggest you to write me an email with those since you could flood the topic with "bugs" which are not.

I mean it can happen sometimes that some exam won't be available (i.e. blood tests) regardless of equipment. Sometimes it's a bug (i.e. the game don't recognizes you have the proper equipment), sometimes it's a design oversight (i.e. when the game punishes you for not performing it even though you couldn't) and sometimes it's working as intended (i.e. random exams which have no blood exams available right now).

Thanks for your feedback!

PS: you'd be impressed by how many people are actually playing a bugged version and don't care about reporting it :(

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
In the Karen Wood exam, the player is never given the option to examine her legs, yet the player is penalized for not performing that exam.

Clipboard20.jpg

PS - sorry for posting this "design oversight" here rather than sending it to you in private (I don't have your email address so the only other means to notify you is via F95's PM system). I posted before I saw the alert that there was a new post (yours) in this thread.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
The email address for reporting bugs is bugs[at]brunimultimedia.com

You can also use this form:

Thank you!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I hope he gets an answer to at least the two he mentioned, for Monique Moran and Anne Richards, in that email and comes back to share, as the two dames were awesome, and having bad results on their exams which might keep the good doctor from being able to bang them is pretty sad...Monique is downright flirty you can tell she wants the D, and Anne is beautiful.

Or maybe I got spoiled after I restarted my game with version 20 I think ? And was pleasantly surprised when if you do good on the first two exams the doctor can then bang Clara, and the married mom of the kid that got bitten by a dog.

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Animations are also being added for that in 0.0.22 :D

I'm about to post a fix for 0.0.21 with Monique and Ann's exams, but I fear you will have to wait for an uploader to upload them since the update is already out on Steam and won't be posted here this time...

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Hmm.. how do I check how many trust points I have with Erika?

I've just finished treasure hunt and back at the place they just kiss and ended with "they spend a good night together" or the sort, I'm assuming this is due to lack of trust points?
EDIT: Nevermind. She was already my girlfriend, I'm assuming that option is only for people who missed their first chance and act as a second chance. What confused me initially is that in the stats tab it says I have 0 girlfriend so I thought this was supposed to make it official or some sort.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Bruni, please make Benedetta a major romantic option :c
Erika is nice and all but she seems more mature imo :cry:

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
IIRC, when the MC first loses integrity the game mentions that you can visit some church to get it back. What church? I've never run across it. Also, my MC is at integrity 90. I lost 5 for peeping and 5 for banging a patient. What if I want to lose more integrity, how do I do that? Unlike with the various options to raise stats, there do not appear to be any to lower this one, except for the few scripted ones.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Bruni, please make Benedetta a major romantic option :c
Erika is nice and all but she seems more mature imo :cry:
Agree! I hired Benedetta and she seems to show some interest in the MC after she's hired (when she asks the MC about Erika).

Dr. Eva Kaplan hints that she might be interested in the MC at the end of her interview. I wounder if that ever gets developed?

I'm also curious if this game's enforced monogamy is ever going to be changed? Can't we have a playboy doctor?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
IIRC, when the MC first loses integrity the game mentions that you can visit some church to get it back. What church? I've never run across it. Also, my MC is at integrity 90. I lost 5 for peeping and 5 for banging a patient. What if I want to lose more integrity, how do I do that? Unlike with the various options to raise stats, there do not appear to be any to lower this one, except for the few scripted ones.
You get Integrity back by going to Church, it ONLY appears on Sunday morning or afternoon top right corner, you can even get a quest from that place.

Also both Kaplan and Borneli will be romance options at a later date Bruni has said, Borneli already has some scenes I believe, they just come really later after the summer festival and stuff.

Reactions: AWolfe

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
You get Integrity back by going to Church, it ONLY appears on Sunday morning or afternoon top right corner, you can even get a quest from that place.

Also both Kaplan and Borneli will be romance options at a later date Bruni has said, Borneli already has some scenes I believe, they just come really later after the summer festival and stuff.
Yeah unfortunately though he said they will be minor romances, so I'm assuming it'd be more like a one night thing like the rest of the patients and never to be seen again. So we won't actually have a major questline or anything with her I think.

enriquetesta77

Jan 27, 2019
Animations are also being added for that in 0.0.22 :D

I'm about to post a fix for 0.0.21 with Monique and Ann's exams, but I fear you will have to wait for an uploader to upload them since the update is already out on Steam and won't be posted here this time...
i wrote you and email (enriquetestauc), read it please! Thanks for being helpful :)

MGAMINGLTD

Jan 5, 2019
This game has been updated to 0.0.21.8 and it seems that the v0.0.21.003 version is kinda outdated!!!!! Hopefully this game will be updated here as well,......:)

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
This game has been updated to 0.0.21.8 and it seems that the v0.0.21.003 version is kinda outdated!!!!! Hopefully this game will be updated here as well,......:)
The version in the OP is actually 0.0.21.6 (look at the update file attachment). The version number in the thread title wasn't revised.
5 of the 6 bugfixes in 21.8 are for bugs that I reported yesterday and the day before. That was quick! Yay!

MGAMINGLTD

Jan 5, 2019
@Awolfe thank you for your reply, actually I have applied the fix to the version v0.0.21.003 and for me it's unplayable, due to the fact that it rolls me back constantly to she online shop every time I load a new save, indeed, I am not talking about loading an old save, I am talking about starting a new game form scratch, apply the fix, save the game and load the new save.....it always rolls me back to the online shop, no matter what,.....that's why I was inquiring myself, if maybe with the version 21.8, a player could go to the online shop, play the game, save and load the save normally without any rolling backs,....

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
If you carefully read the last 2-3 pages of this thread you'll find how to properly fix your problem. Short answer: remove the .rpy files that have the same name as the .rpyc files in the 21.6 update.

Suggestion to developers: update archives should include a text file with instructions on how to properly apply the update.

Reactions: MGAMINGLTD

MGAMINGLTD

Jan 5, 2019
@Awolfe I do not have the .rpy in the fix I only got .rpyc, and still doesn't work for me at lest!!!!
Capture.JPG
I only copied and pasted those rpycs and the game keeps rolling me back to the online shop,.....that's why for me it's unplayable.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
In the folder to which you copied the 8 .rpyc files you do not have .rpy files with the same names? IOW, for example, you do not have a file called online_shopping.rpy?

Reactions: MGAMINGLTD

MGAMINGLTD

Jan 5, 2019
copied fix .rpycs into the General_Practitioner-0.0.21_003-market\game folder and I do have the online_shopping.rpy in the same game folder, then deleted all the .rpys with the same name of the fix, PROBLEM SOLVED!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!

Hakaisha

Feb 3, 2019
Yes. There are definitely plans for that. Aside Clara there are 3-4 other exams already available for having a sex encounter (next in line is Paul's mother)
So in 0.0.21-003 version can we have a sex with Clara? Or maybe you will update it in next version?

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes