3.30 star(s) 53 Votes

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
Hello to everybody guys!

tcs_main_image.jpg

As release for The Coroner Saga gets near we are still polishing up the beta to ship you the most fun experience with our new game!

We made this video which will bring you to the first seven minutes of gameplay, allowing you to meet Sara and her wonderful colleagues at the Institute, right before she jumps into action and her adventure starts!

Share the news about this medical otome visual novel with your friends, add the game to the Steam wishlist and, most important, enjoy our games!

Be safe and healthy,

Reactions: AWolfe

tjeshgod

Feb 6, 2019
Hello to everybody guys!

View attachment 238787

As release for The Coroner Saga gets near we are still polishing up the beta to ship you the most fun experience with our new game!

We made this video which will bring you to the first seven minutes of gameplay, allowing you to meet Sara and her wonderful colleagues at the Institute, right before she jumps into action and her adventure starts!

Share the news about this medical otome visual novel with your friends, add the game to the Steam wishlist and, most important, enjoy our games!

Be safe and healthy,

Hello, sorry for annoying

I sent a support message in your website brunimultimedia.com, if u have free time can u see that?

I want to test coroner saga but i want to solve my doubt about general practitioner.....

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I had a question that I never noticed (maybe its been changed as I am a few versions behind).

To continue the relationship with Claudia, am I supposed to always chose the answer that seems like the MC is helping her get back with her loser and neglectful husband ? I mean the newest walkthrough we have here shows that all those options are the ones to increase her trust...

I just want to know, cause while I love being nice and giving her hope, I dont want to have wasted my time ignoring the other girls and trying to make her fall in love with the MC only for her to go back to her husband...

I mean one of the conversations she mentions she wants to go back to her husband... and the MC letting her leave is shown as the "good choice", but wont that mean their marriage gets fixed and the MC is shit out of luck then ? Or am I supposed to take the hit in negative trust points and make her stay to continue the romance ?

Last bit before I forget, in the profile where you can see the MC's stats most of his romance options are in the bottom with how much they like the MC, who is the female at the far right, I dont think I ever ran into her up till August 10th ?

Also the Church quest... before it auto completed and the MC was able to perv on the confession stand, now that the quest is active I have no idea how meet the dude the father wants the underwear from... He came asking for 1,000 bucks and the instruction said that would complete it instead, but if I go to Church on Sunday it still says I havent completed it...

Aug 26, 2018
anyone else have problems with saving? no matter when i save the game it always goes back to the online shop when i load the game. and all progress is gone. is there a fix for this?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
anyone else have problems with saving? no matter when i save the game it always goes back to the online shop when i load the game. and all progress is gone. is there a fix for this?
Yes. You need to be using version 21.6 or higher and read this thread starting from page 174, which explains what you need to do to fix the problem.

As a general rule on the Internet, you should at least read that last several pages of a thread before posting a question. Odds are that whatever question you have has already been answered, especially if the question is about some problem.

svenssonnn

Jul 20, 2017
i dont get how i open it up on a mac, i just get a .rar file and no exe, sorry new to this

Edit :Now i got a unzip program but i still cant open the damn file

DarkKrusty

Sep 16, 2018
Not sure if people have this problem but I buy stuff on the PC and then I am no longer able to scroll back to a previous text box?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Not sure if people have this problem but I buy stuff on the PC and then I am no longer able to scroll back to a previous text box?
Try reading this thread starting on page 174. You'll find that the problem has been fixed and the directions on how to do it.

I do wish that one of the uploaders/mods would update the OP with version 21.6 or 21.7 (both of which includes the fixes) so this thread won't continue to be bombarded by the same question from noob players who don't bother reading threads before asking questions.

DarkKrusty

Sep 16, 2018
for the record I did end up finding the fix but forgot to delete my message asking (I found it by using the search feature) then I got sucked into what would of become a forum level (lowest of the low) argument (hence my second message)

regardless it would be nice if the fix was on the first post.

Reactions: landogarner

leejianyong

Aug 6, 2017
I am one of your patreon .I can't seem to advance through sara's second exam. After question sara , and then error. Please help. Thank You.

Nov 21, 2018
Hi, firstly i'm glad this game on steam. I rather play games via steam. I want to ask if we buy this game on steam can we access game ''related'' patreon content if there is any? I mean is there a diffrence between steam version and f95 version? Tho i still choose steam one if both same.

Reactions: jakynamo

jakynamo

Jan 23, 2018
Hi, firstly i'm glad this game on steam. I rather play games via steam. I want to ask if we buy this game on steam can we access game ''related'' patreon content if there is any? I mean is there a diffrence between steam version and f95 version? Tho i still choose steam one if both same.
1+

Bruni Multimedia

Donor
Game Developer
May 24, 2017
There are no "Patron-only" contents, because this is not the way I do things ;)

I believe patrons should be rewarded for their support, but those rewards are mostly earlier accesses / bonuses and not special content, because every person who actually buys the game, thus supporting it, deserves to play the whole experience, as I'm not "milking" people but just asking for support if they like my game(s).

3.30 star(s) 53 Votes