["chaptertwentythree188.png", "ptepdreisexscenes", persistent.scene0001],
should be:
["chaptertwentythree188.png", "ptdreisexscenes", persistent.scene0001],
in sidestoriessexscenes.rpy
1693677770123.png

Reactions: Solensis

PhantomRem

May 18, 2023
This update was pretty disappointing which is an understatement, didn't even last 5 minutes...a new world record! It would have been understandable but the time frame from previous update to this is simply unacceptable, still I love this game and while I do hope the dev picks up the pace with the next updates, I have plenty games to keep my focus on until then.
1693679881604.png

TJP623

Feb 2, 2022
This update was pretty disappointing which is an understatement, didn't even last 5 minutes...a new world record! It would have been understandable but the time frame from previous update to this is simply unacceptable, still I love this game and while I do hope the dev picks up the pace with the next updates, I have plenty games to keep my focus on until then.
View attachment 2898631
Agreed; it's sad how long we wait for so little...

Shaun@121

Aug 11, 2021
View attachment 2898631
Wanna suggest me some of your games

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
really good story so far, but the development cycle seems very slow and the content per cycle seems to be getting less and less. i still love the game, just want more of it.
I am unfortunately very busy due to my work and I keep trying to make new schedules and try new systems but it seems that one episode a month is all I can promise to avoid a burnout.

I check this game from time to time, but with every new version there are no sounds or moans during adult action :)
It is planned, I just didn't got the time to do it yet as I mainly focus on the story.

Hmm...Why was all the past change log release entries removed from the projects description? As it only shows a very vague episode 23 description (especially with no render count), as all the other past version releases have been removed. A very odd thing to see.

And man, I really dislike the mini games (as I have read that most do as well in the forms)…and this title uses one of the worst type, instead of using the easier multiple choice type answers. This title forces the user to do manual answered questions instead. It sure would be great if this title had a choice for players who only want to follow the story, and to opt out of the damn MG content.

I really liked the story, but I totally forgot my reason why I stopped following this project months ago...it was the forced damn mini games that are not avoidable, if the player wants to progress in the story.
The mini-games answers are on the Discord for people who don't want to go through them the normal way, so it is avoidable if you just look carefully but I might add a skip option for those who ar not into riddles.

4th floor?? wtf this mean?? there is again no story progression?? damn i don't likehow the development changed...i really like this game but seems dev is giving up...damn
Not giving up, just lack of time because I have a life outside Genesis and since I don't have enough support to focus solely on the game, I have to make due with what time I have.

we continue to enjoing the game if you continue the story and give us some real update not only small thing into the Mind world...
It's part of the main story now so it's not a whole Episode of its own anymore.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
looks like there's a typo in gallery.rpy
["chaptertwentythree188.png", "ptepdreisexscenes", persistent.scene0001],
should be:
["chaptertwentythree188.png", "ptdreisexscenes", persistent.scene0001],
in sidestoriessexscenes.rpy
View attachment 2898525
Thank you for mentionning that, it's corrected for future version!

View attachment 2898631
I was on vacations as mentionned on my Discord and I worked on making a new environnement and new characters too, what is not done in the game is done outside of it.

Reactions: trauts

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
question
do i need to go for romance path in order to get the harem? , i means i don't really the vanilla path stuff, and since there's "corruption" tag if didn't choose that romance path will they be in harem too?
screenshot0001.png

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
question
do i need to go for romance path in order to get the harem? , i means i don't really the vanilla path stuff, and since there's "corruption" tag if didn't choose that romance path will they be in harem too?
View attachment 2926234
The corruption tag is probably because you can forcefully mind control some ladies (usually enemies) to have sex with them but for the main ladies of the game with whom you can have a romance, you need to select the Romance Path indeed.

• Sad
Reactions: Ive-11

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
So, are we getting some Sky action eventually?
By "action", do you mean gay scenes or story scenes?

Because if you choose the Gay-Romance Option during the talk with Hildegard, you will have scenes with multiple future males characters :cool:

• Sad
Reactions: Wolfeszorn
3.20 star(s) 38 Votes