DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Will there be any futa or trans characters/content at some point?

Is the Sonas romance path exclusive to the dark "path", or will it be available later on the other ones too?

I wonder what the consequences for Valentia's human path will be (the consequences of her vampire path are obvious, which includes losing a potential love interest).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Will there be any futa or trans characters/content at some point?

Is the Sonas romance path exclusive to the dark "path", or will it be available later on the other ones too?

I wonder what the consequences for Valentia's human path will be (the consequences of her vampire path are obvious, which includes losing a potential love interest).
Yes, there will be Futa/Trans characters!

It will be available later for the Light and Twilight Path, it was to show that each Path have different outcomes and choices!

As for Valentia, you'll have to wait and see!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DarkDaemonX

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Yes, there will be Futa/Trans characters!
I hope they are going to be optional… i paused my sub till you are back to regular updates, but reading that… I don‘t know if I want to return to the game since I hate games with futa characters. It‘s just not my cup of tea

• Angry

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
I hope they are going to be optional… i paused my sub till you are back to regular updates, but reading that… I don‘t know if I want to return to the game since I hate games with futa characters. It‘s just not my cup of tea
It will be optional as far as I know, I decided to search the thread after Solensis said it.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
As everything is the game, Futa are gonna be optionnal since I always give a choice to the player when it comes to special content.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
When will the story begin to progress, I didn't like the floor stuff ,I hope you will soon starts working in story
The Parallax Tower is part of the main character growth but I will resume the main story after I'm done with the Fifth and the Sixth Floors to have a little break from the tower.

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Did we really have to go in the tower right now? Ain't played in a while so correct me if I'm wrong. Ain't we supposed to be going to rescue our girls? They could be dead by time we finish tower for all we know

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Did we really have to go in the tower right now? Ain't played in a while so correct me if I'm wrong. Ain't we supposed to be going to rescue our girls? They could be dead by time we finish tower for all we know
The Tower Episode happens in one night as the MC sleeps, it's literally mentionned at the start of the Episode that he's going to bed.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
are there any solutions to the annoying question & answer games or can you skip them?
Next update will have "genesis" as a bypass answer for all the quizzes and riddles that requires an input so people can skip them if they don't like it.

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
I just replayed the game to remember a little of the story. Btw, it's still a good game. I was wondering if Nesrine, Emilia and the other anomalies/girls will appear in the main story/Mind Palace? If they appear in the Mind Palace, could they be summoned by the MC in Solensis? They could be powerful allies!

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes