Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
They are meant to not be too obvious so people have to think about it, that's the concept of a riddle after all ;)

For the MC having to find his abducted friends, it's because that will lead to the next part of the story since it was foreshadowed before too and the tower as well.

Watching over Louise is the task of Valentia.

The fact that Faust put a trial on his heir is a very common trope in that kind of story to be honest and no, if MC wouldn't have been able to do the trial, he would have just left the tower and not fixed the issue as I never mentionned that he is stuck inside of it but since it's a game and not a movie or a real life thing, obviously the player will succeed in going through the tower.
They are meant to not be too obvious so people have to think about it, that's the concept of a riddle after all ;)

For the MC having to find his abducted friends, it's because that will lead to the next part of the story since it was foreshadowed before too and the tower as well.

Watching over Louise is the task of Valentia.

The fact that Faust put a trial on his heir is a very common trope in that kind of story to be honest and no, if MC wouldn't have been able to do the trial, he would have just left the tower and not fixed the issue as I never mentionned that he is stuck inside of it but since it's a game and not a movie or a real life thing, obviously the player will succeed in going through the tower.
Can You please help me with the 5 Riddles please

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
on the top right is a neat little search bar. if ur to lazy to use that, just look at the post literally above yours. it was answered multiple times already ;)

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
Ya know... the old me would´ve started insulting ppl that lack the self-motivation to type "parallax tower riddle" in the search bar.... New me just shakes his head and hopes you don´t start asking ppl why you shouldn´t walk in the middle of the road.

here you go:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 22, 2020
Really enjoyable game, it feels like a manga to me with the back story and fight scenes, keep up the good work Solensis

My only criticism is some of the female hands just look wrong, too big and masculine, I don't have a hand fetish or anything, it just strikes me as off at times. Hildegard in the tavern for example, left hand seems normal, but right looks huge and manly.

1689572175417.png

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
I check this game from time to time, but with every new version there are no sounds or moans during adult action :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Genesis-EP23F4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...Why was all the past change log release entries removed from the projects description? As it only shows a very vague episode 23 description (especially with no render count), as all the other past version releases have been removed. A very odd thing to see.

And man, I really dislike the mini games (as I have read that most do as well in the forms)…and this title uses one of the worst type, instead of using the easier multiple choice type answers. This title forces the user to do manual answered questions instead. It sure would be great if this title had a choice for players who only want to follow the story, and to opt out of the damn MG content.

I really liked the story, but I totally forgot my reason why I stopped following this project months ago...it was the forced damn mini games that are not avoidable, if the player wants to progress in the story.

Reactions: Lord Grim

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
4th floor?? wtf this mean?? there is again no story progression?? damn i don't likehow the development changed...i really like this game but seems dev is giving up...damn

Reactions: Shaun@121

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
really good story so far, but the development cycle seems very slow and the content per cycle seems to be getting less and less. i still love the game, just want more of it.
exactly game development becoming empty and takes lonmg to be released even if they are small and story isn't developed anymore... and those who put a facepalm emoticon on your post are only poor fankids or dev team lickers

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Hello there!

Yes, I remember you asking me about it but I didn't do it yet as I actually focused on removing the music files that were not used in the game so far first. :geek:

I will try to do that before I leave for my vacations (26th of June) and if I have time, I'll even pop the youtube links in the file for easier access ;)

Best wishes to you too and I hope you'll continue enjoying the game! :giggle:
we continue to enjoing the game if you continue the story and give us some real update not only small thing into the Mind world...

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes