4.40 star(s) 25 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Man I REALLY hope the script isn't affected, don't mind doing the patch but I don't want to start it all over again.
totally forgot you made a fan made patch. I was actually confused I was missing something for a moment since I know the dev said no incest will be in the game. I may not use it but hopefully it isn't a headache for you

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
totally forgot you made a fan made patch. I was actually confused I was missing something for a moment since I know the dev said no incest will be in the game. I may not use it but hopefully it isn't a headache for you
I don't know why not unless it was originally planned but he changed his mind, it's set up perfectly for it. Damn Patreon.

Reactions: Joi_fan

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Getting Intimate [Ch.2 Part A] [MangoWorks] - Compressed

Win/Linux [341 MB]
- - - -

Mac [336 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hedgehog4216

Jun 25, 2022
Getting Intimate [Ch.1 Upd.1&2] Walkthrough Mod
Check features to learn more about the Mod.​
Features:

Installation:
Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
update is out

Reactions: JokerLeader

GlennRhee

May 1, 2020
The game launcher is not working for some reason. I tried double clicking on the launcher, also tried with the enter key; nothing happens. I am using Windows

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
MangoWorks
Thanks for tagging me in OP with "thanks for the links" and also "thanks a lot" :p for blocking me on your patreon.
1719861337988.png

But I must admit that I'm a little confused because first you thank me for the links to your game and then you slap me probably as a punishment as I can easily guess for sharing these links with the entire community gathered here, but I don't have any regrets because I was aware of it what I'm doing and the next time I have access to other updates that are not available here yet, I will also share them here because I am a fan of this community here and this is not my first time when some devs have banned me on their patreon for this that I share their games with f95 community.

MangoWorks

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2022
MangoWorks
Thanks for tagging me in OP with "thanks for the links" and also "thanks a lot" :p for blocking me on your patreon.
View attachment 3789732

But I must admit that I'm a little confused because first you thank me for the links to your game and then you slap me probably as a punishment as I can easily guess for sharing these links with the entire community gathered here, but I don't have any regrets because I was aware of it what I'm doing and the next time I have access to other updates that are not available here yet, I will also share them here because I am a fan of this community here and this is not my first time when some devs have banned me on their patreon for this that I share their games with f95 community.
Hello,

First of all, I did not thank you for posting the links; mods did.

They updated the thread, and I only edited it to correct the misinformation in the changelog and to include some screenshots because, well, the game's public.

Regarding the misinformation: PT-BR translations are not included in the final version because I ran into problems adding them in the last few days of development. I had already announced this on the Discord server prior to the release.

Second, I'm not judging what you've done. I did post the game here for a reason, after all. I banned you because some people pay for early access, and I believe it's unfair to them not to ban you.

To everyone here, I have nothing against you.

I hope you enjoy the new version❤

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes