4.40 star(s) 25 Votes
Mar 18, 2020
MangoWorks
Thanks for tagging me in OP with "thanks for the links" and also "thanks a lot" :p for blocking me on your patreon.
View attachment 3789732

But I must admit that I'm a little confused because first you thank me for the links to your game and then you slap me probably as a punishment as I can easily guess for sharing these links with the entire community gathered here, but I don't have any regrets because I was aware of it what I'm doing and the next time I have access to other updates that are not available here yet, I will also share them here because I am a fan of this community here and this is not my first time when some devs have banned me on their patreon for this that I share their games with f95 community.
Nothing but love brother.
The Oc Hug GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: ct4me and filochard

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Looks VERY promising. Fantastic renders and animations even though I would've loved to go all the way in this last scene, not gonna lie. Hopefully future updates won't take too long and please don't be another blueball Dev. :D

Keep it up!

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Fortunately my saves weren't borked and script hasn't been changed so here's an updated IPatch. Just extract and drop it in the game folder. I did alter some of the conversation after the volleyball game so hope that's not too strange.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GettingIntimate-CH2PA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: demon79yu

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Hope the story will continue to go on to something interesting. Looking forward to see how the story unfolds with Beth and Stella too.

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Fortunately my saves weren't borked and script hasn't been changed so here's an updated IPatch. Just extract and drop it in the game folder. I did alter some of the conversation after the volleyball game so hope that's not too strange.
Got this error while using your patch
I installed it as usual by dropping it in the "game" folder
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 25 Votes