Ric

Oct 21, 2016
TORRENT V.0.24 OFFLINE + CG + WALKTHROUGH
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zip Glamour-0.24-cg.zip (3.52 Gb)
zip Glamour-0.24-offline.zip (3.53 Gb)
zip IMAGE EXTRACTOR TOOL.zip (9.72 Kb)
zip Walkthrough.zip (9.2 Mb)

EguHCTBEHuqT

Aug 4, 2017
this game is developing at the speed of light, i have a feeling h the creator is a politician who fools people into doing it !!!

xiAyden

May 6, 2017

We've been working on Glamour for over two years and we always try to add as much new content as possible, so we never had enough time to work out the occasional kinks. We had a super late release for 0.25, so if we spend an entire month on 0.26, it will be at least just as late.
So we've decided to kill two birds with one stone. 0.26 will be focused around Quality of Life (QoL) and bugfixing. It won't have as much new content as usual, but it will still add important functionality and it will take less time to make.
Right now we're going over the game looking for bugs, abrupt cliffhangers, and logical inconsistencies. Here are some examples:
Events with Nick were too random and some of them took too much time to catch. They'll have easier triggers and already seen events will have a lower chance to trigger.
Some steps in the quest log weren't clear enough and we're adding more explicit instructions.
Not all of 0.26 will be just about the QoL. Kate will finally be able to walk around the house topless and more. We'll add some new events with Maria. Maria and Peter will get their own NPC mapping, so we're going over the events and dialogs to add them.
We're also adding a periodic maid job in the villa (previously all of those were scripted story events), with new images and dialogs. Patrons will be able to see new images soon.
All QoL will be available for all players right away. New content will be exclusive for our Patrons, as usual.
We're not saying any release dates yet, but we're hoping for a much earlier release this time.
We've been working on Glamour for over two years and we always try to add as much new content as possible, so we never had enough time to work out the occasional kinks. We had a super late release for 0.25, so if we spend an entire month on 0.26, it will be at least just as late.
So we've decided to kill two birds with one stone. 0.26 will be focused around Quality of Life (QoL) and bugfixing. It won't have as much new content as usual, but it will still add important functionality and it will take less time to make.
Right now we're going over the game looking for bugs, abrupt cliffhangers, and logical inconsistencies. Here are some examples:
Events with Nick were too random and some of them took too much time to catch. They'll have easier triggers and already seen events will have a lower chance to trigger.
Some steps in the quest log weren't clear enough and we're adding more explicit instructions.
Not all of 0.26 will be just about the QoL. Kate will finally be able to walk around the house topless and more. We'll add some new events with Maria. Maria and Peter will get their own NPC mapping, so we're going over the events and dialogs to add them.
We're also adding a periodic maid job in the villa (previously all of those were scripted story events), with new images and dialogs. Patrons will be able to see new images soon.
All QoL will be available for all players right away. New content will be exclusive for our Patrons, as usual.
We're not saying any release dates yet, but we're hoping for a much earlier release this time.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
You can't pretend to be the only one happy and satisfaid. There are so many people who prefer the Max storyline over the Kate one. Who are you to criticize this? The develper chose to make everyone happy developing both the stories. Everybody has to wait longer. Not only you.

Be more unselfish and have pacience. Please. And be more respecfull with all of us.

Thanks
I would be ok with what you're saying if you weren't crazy selfish yourself.

1. People have the freedom to vote with their wallet. If the dev isn't catering to that person, he can cancel until there's something he likes being worked on.
2. You have no right to tell others to be respectful "with all of us" if you aren't being respectful towards him and his wishes. Respect has to go both ways.
3. The dev is a dick who tried to spy on people who pirated/downloaded the game from other sites and basically turned the game into a spyware/malware for that intention. Kind of a good reason to not support him overall.

I mean if you get hard for the game, it's (not) a good reason to get upset at others for not spending their money on that game, especially when they don't get hard for that game anymore.

Last edited:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
You can't pretend to be the only one happy and satisfaid. There are so many people who prefer the Max storyline over the Kate one. Who are you to criticize this?
Remember, this was supposed to be a female protagonist game only... Then there was the (literal) gender swap male protag that saw no development, and then the BB remake.

Clearly they're a former patron who is disenfranchised with the game due to the insertion of a BB remake into the Glamour remake.

Be more unselfish and have pacience. Please. And be more respecfull with all of us.
Perhaps take your own advice in future, because your post shows no respect or patience toward the person you're addressing, which is a selfish thing to do...

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Compressed update from v.0.23 to v.0.24 (extract and overwrite files) 95Mb Mega Workupload
Compressed v.0.23 (plz don't ask why in menu it shows v.0.17 and better read this) 1.19Gb Mega
Hi, it's first time i see update version for glamour, how does it work? after download where i have to put the file?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hi, it's first time i see update version for glamour, how does it work? after download where i have to put the file?
Hi, look at screenshot. I hope it helps... Updated mine post a bit to make it easier.

Last edited:

DikiySwin

Jan 21, 2018
The story task "big brother" does not bring money, it is impossible to advertise, although I put all the cameras (I saved money for a very long time). Is this normal?

Junky0815

Jun 1, 2017
Hopfeully someone, more capable than me, will take the Lisa part from this game and make a "Glamour remake" It's just a pity what happened to this former promising game.

nxq

Nov 28, 2017
I cant believe ppl paying even 5$ for this content monthly lol. He has the scenario and quotas ready from BB - all he need to do is render 10-15 scenes monthly. Meanwhile 2k ppl paying $$ monthly for 1hour content :D

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes