mrX

Jun 11, 2017
We are at version 0.31 now not 0.27 and i just hope that when the next update comes I will not have to do such a complicated thing to go on playing that new version from where we left in this version. Not all of us are coders ..
So it won't work on version 31?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Does the Cheerleader quest end after the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have 720 points but was not told if i am in or not: I keep taking out panties and wearing butt plug every day and don't know if that is still necessary for that quest. Not having to go to bathroom every day before the hours would allow me to do other things and not have to skip events that just appear at that time but I don't know if there is a maximum of points that i must reach in that quest. Oscar keeps raising my skirt on the corridor and i keep getting points for that. And also for getting naked at the uniform controls. But are those points still needed for this quest or is tis quest finished (it appears as finished in my quest log)?
What ONLY 720 points in "Cheerleader" ! :ROFLMAO:
Your not trying hard enough !

• Haha
Reactions: Dragon59

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Does the Cheerleader quest end after the
I have 720 points but was not told if i am in or not: I keep taking out panties and wearing butt plug every day and don't know if that is still necessary for that quest. Not having to go to bathroom every day before the hours would allow me to do other things and not have to skip events that just appear at that time but I don't know if there is a maximum of points that i must reach in that quest. Oscar keeps raising my skirt on the corridor and i keep getting points for that. And also for getting naked at the uniform controls. But are those points still needed for this quest or is tis quest finished (it appears as finished in my quest log)?
I'm been skipping the butt plug lately. My Kate has 1020 points and the way it's going, she'll probably be at 2000 by the time we can move forward.

• Wow
Reactions: mizilic

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
So it won't work on version 31?
I have no idea how it works here, i just started to play the whole game with version 3.1 and i'm used with games where the next version just goes on from the last save you made in the previous version.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
This must be a bug: The dialogue with Karen after she catches Kate showing her pictures to Sophie in class was repeated 6 times already in 2 consecutive days with no modifications and always sending Kate to Sophie to ask what exactly did she like in those pictures but in the dialogue with Sophie Kate never asks about that so there is no answer to that question. This keeps going like that in every break between classes even after they were caught a second time and punished naked in Nicholas' office.

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
This must be a bug: The dialogue with Karen after she catches Kate showing her pictures to Sophie in class was repeated 6 times already in 2 consecutive days with no modifications and always sending Kate to Sophie to ask what exactly did she like in those pictures but in the dialogue with Sophie Kate never asks about that so there is no answer to that question. This keeps going like that in every break between classes even after they were caught a second time and punished naked in Nicholas' office.
Find bugfix here

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
I believe he said he’ll do smaller updates to make then more frequent. Since 0.31 was out more than a month ago, I guess he failed (as usual, he-he).

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Is there some WT for the VILLA quest on Kate story with steps after finishing the massage quest?

Goes good with Max (and Lisa watching) but i dunno if and how it can come to some real 3 somes with Lisa or Alice (or both) in v. 0.31. Is there any development of the nightly visits to Alice which may include Max? Or vice versa.. If yes please spoil me!

And BTW i can't see any spiders yet. Or are they only on the Max part?

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I believe he said he’ll do smaller updates to make then more frequent. Since 0.31 was out more than a month ago, I guess he failed (as usual, he-he).
How often were the updates before? I just started playing with v.3.1. so i don't know.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
On this forum, there is search button in top right corner , i solved 95% problems with that
There are 9 pages of links for the keyword bugfix and as far as i see they are all for previous versions but i play 0.31. Is there a bugfix for v.0.31?
I started playing from the beginning in this version and i get the bug with that repeated dialogue in this version 0.3.1.
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-31-dark-silver.10579/post-4566452

Please i need a bugfix for version 0.31. Maybe someone can attach it here.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Good thanks a lot. Kate doesn't wear panties anyway but the others .. :)
I had no idea that I must click on those punishments in the laptop.. me noob at this particular game.
BTW do you know a way to delete saves or to save with a keys shortcut when the icons are not shown? Deleting like in renpy doesn't work. Right click>save also not..
And speaking of panties it's a pain in the ass to have to go to school in time to take them off. I understand that permanent pants off is not implemented yet. Any other way to have them off all the time?
At home click on wardrobe, Click on uniform, Choose no panties.

Reactions: mizilic

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
At home click on wardrobe, Click on uniform, Choose no panties.
If i do that in the morning before going to school the wardrobe is black screen and i must close and restart the game.
EDIT: I just checked at other times and it happens the same: black screen.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes