Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Do everyone else a favour and take it to private. This is unacceptable.
Funny how you didn't say that to your fanboy partner who you agreed with.
Forums are for having a discussion. Sorry, you are incapable of allowing someone to disagree with you.
Maybe, one day the two of you will grow up or actually learn how to have logical discussion.
Snugglepuff's only way of arguing is accusing others of what he himself does.
Your answer is I don't want to see it effectively covering your ears like a little kid.

Sorry, to break it to you people have a right to a different opinion than either of yours.

TRado

Nov 5, 2020
Hope this is not a private discussion but I have to agree with Diconica here.
I can't count the number of times I have started the game with the intention of allowing Eric free reign. I have never gone past the point where he demands ALL the females and threatens the MC. Animals like him have always pissed me off. In the game I work towards having Kate's mother "take care" of him, a fitting resolution to the Eric problem. However, the MC has paid to have someone removed which lowers his integrity even more. Ahh well, MC's life moves in mysterious ways. In my (real) life I have always taken extreme offence at the kind of behavior Eric exhibits in the game and have had so many fights to protect my family/friends and even women on the street/bars being beat up by their "men??". No matter how many times it happens. I have tried to not allow Max to become too sleazy but without some action there would be no game. I have to keep in mind that, perhaps, he may eventually let the family know what he is doing and they join willingly to create income. We never get to the backstory of what was the father like?, how did the family become so missmanaged that these people became what they are?. Not that I have'nt seen that in (real) life. Bullies were in my face at every school change. They were never dealt with in the "meet me after school" way. They were always dealt with when they were out and about by themselves. When taken care of the right way bullies don't lose face with their friends so they do not seek revenge but you teach them the only lesson they need to know, who you are. Bullies and their ilk will always shed blood in my personal life and I do not seem to be able to move past that point even though the MC and I have nothing in common and, in fact, are completey opposite. How can a writer develope a character that is 18 and has ABSLOLUTEY NO life skills whatsoever. I personally get tired of thin useless/weak characters that you can not improve whether by training or just simply working out a bit. Does the ingame "yoga" not have any effect? (other than some seductive posing) Terminally weak MC's make for a very dull linear story. Good renders though with some good seductive scenes. I would prefer to see a Dev complete stories up to the point of advancement, not just a whole slew of unfinished bits. Tell the story and when you are done tell us that we have reached a "developement wall" and the rest is yet to come.
and yeah, I remember the fifties

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
Hope this is not a private discussion but I have to agree with Diconica here.
I can't count the number of times I have started the game with the intention of allowing Eric free reign. I have never gone past the point where he demands ALL the females and threatens the MC. Animals like him have always pissed me off. In the game I work towards having Kate's mother "take care" of him, a fitting resolution to the Eric problem. However, the MC has paid to have someone removed which lowers his integrity even more. Ahh well, MC's life moves in mysterious ways. In my (real) life I have always taken extreme offence at the kind of behavior Eric exhibits in the game and have had so many fights to protect my family/friends and even women on the street/bars being beat up by their "men??". No matter how many times it happens. I have tried to not allow Max to become too sleazy but without some action there would be no game. I have to keep in mind that, perhaps, he may eventually let the family know what he is doing and they join willingly to create income. We never get to the backstory of what was the father like?, how did the family become so missmanaged that these people became what they are?. Not that I have'nt seen that in (real) life. Bullies were in my face at every school change. They were never dealt with in the "meet me after school" way. They were always dealt with when they were out and about by themselves. When taken care of the right way bullies don't lose face with their friends so they do not seek revenge but you teach them the only lesson they need to know, who you are. Bullies and their ilk will always shed blood in my personal life and I do not seem to be able to move past that point even though the MC and I have nothing in common and, in fact, are completey opposite. How can a writer develope a character that is 18 and has ABSLOLUTEY NO life skills whatsoever. I personally get tired of thin useless/weak characters that you can not improve whether by training or just simply working out a bit. Does the ingame "yoga" not have any effect? (other than some seductive posing) Terminally weak MC's make for a very dull linear story. Good renders though with some good seductive scenes. I would prefer to see a Dev complete stories up to the point of advancement, not just a whole slew of unfinished bits. Tell the story and when you are done tell us that we have reached a "developement wall" and the rest is yet to come.
and yeah, I remember the fifties
It's not a private conversation. You opinion is just as valuable as mine or anyone else's on here.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Hope this is not a private discussion
No, it's just the wrong thread for such a discussion to be had, especially when it's one that spawned out of someone blowing a small, simple joke, way the hell out of context, because a fictional character hurt their fee-fees.
The objectively best place, is here.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
No, it's just the wrong thread for such a discussion to be had, especially when it's one that spawned out of someone blowing a small, simple joke, way the hell out of context, because a fictional character hurt their fee-fees.
If it was so much a joke then why did you defend it like a fan boy?

thanda

May 30, 2019
I'm not sure what I did to make you think I'm good at coding. I am relatively good at following instructions though. I would guess you could put the apk on your pc and then rename it from .apk to .zip as fsck explains in his post about the "do-it-yourself" compressed version linked in FAQ which is linked in OP. Once you rename it extract it as you would a zip and then browse through to see if you find anything looking like a save file. Save files will "probably" look similar to what the save linked in the FAQ do. Then you can most likely follow the directions for the save editor also linked in FAQ. complete your changes zip it up rename to .apk and reinstall. But this is all a guess based on extrapolating what little I know proceed with caution.
from my experience with tech less than 2 years, im sure you look good enough to be praise. im sorry if i offended you.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
from my experience with tech less than 2 years, im sure you look good enough to be praise. im sorry if i offended you.
I'm not offended, just surprised someone like me with little to no coding exp. would be considered good at especially since, to my knowledge, I have not contributed anything that is coding related unlike fsck and l8rdude.

thesnaken

Oct 29, 2018
Hello Guys
I have a probleme
I palayed the new version 033 of the game with max and olivia .
Now when a i try to play again the game dont load with the image even in the launcher

1610126064158.png

I dont lnow why . Is there something to do to fix this?
Thks for your reply..
PS : i have already reboot , delete temporary files , what else could i do?

1234qwerasdf

Feb 9, 2018
Hello Guys
I have a probleme
I palayed the new version 033 of the game with max and olivia .
Now when a i try to play again the game dont load with the image even in the launcher

View attachment 976933

I dont lnow why . Is there something to do to fix this?
Thks for your reply..
PS : i have already reboot , delete temporary files , what else could i do?
I know about it too. In explorer clear the address and type %appdata% enter. This takes you to Roaming folder where glamour-updater is, the save folder. Make a .zip or backup of any kind and send it to trash. Launch game and it will make a fresh folder, close game. Start by extracting your backup to the fresh folder WITHOUT replacing files, then continue untill you find the file/folder causing issues or you can see all your saves.
edit:
All saves seem to be split in 2 files for both gameplay paths. These files seem to be the .ldb in "/Roaming/glamour-updater/Local Storage/leveldb/000xxx.ldb" for future refference.

Last edited:

1234qwerasdf

Feb 9, 2018
thks a lot 1234qwerasdf for your help

I only replcace the local storage folder and everything goes right
Ah, yes. That looks right. I don't like how the save files are done in this but all saves seem to be split in 2 files for both gameplay paths. These files seem to be the .ldb in "/Roaming/glamour-updater/Local Storage/leveldb/000xxx.ldb" for future refference.

TRado

Nov 5, 2020
HMMM...The thread was opened and continued here. Why was it opened here? Your statement is as weak and incorrect as your defence of the "joke".

Reactions: Diconica

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
It was actually directed at the both of you the first time I asked you to take it into private.
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-33-dark-silver.10579/post-4875959

Yet you persisted in robbing everyone's screen space. Kindly keep your insults to yourself. I did not stoop to such depths and I still won't.
It's a forum for discussion.The topic was related as to what type of character he would like. All I did is voice why I didn't agree.
The fact it is discussed on a forum is so others can also chime in.
Which by the way you did. So you didn't have a problem there with the topic.
You only got snippy when your friend could not defend his and your side.
So then your reaction is to say you don't want to see it as if you speak for everyone.

There is a post going on about this type of behavior. Starting to feel like a lot of children on here as of late

The discussion started off regarding how max and the side stories didn't belong in this game. That the developer pulled a switch on the people who had supported him. He was trying to revive crap content from the past game. That if he wanted to do that he should have done it as a separate game.
Snugglepuff said he would like to see a remake of Eric in place of Max. While I disagree with him on that stance it still is on topic for this forum.
That is because he was expressing his thoughts on a character in this game he felt would be better replaced with another.
If you don't like it scroll the hell past it don't read it.

Last edited:
Reactions: TRado
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes