ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
I have already replayed in 0.44 it is the same
So.
You were given the save files (with the passed version of the game 0.45.2).
Showed the address where the save files of the game are located.
You had to download, unpack, copy and replace.
And wait for the release of version 46.
You have also been given the game version 0.44. If you wanted to keep your save files. So that you can try to close the quests before version 45.

Especially for stupid.
Find the message with the save files attached to it, version 0.45.2. Download them. Move new files with replacement (I already indicated the address where the save files are located).
And that's it.
Message with save files.
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-45-1-dark-silver.10579/post-7556945
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-45-1-dark-silver.10579/post-7582966
Message on how to use WinRAR.
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-45-1-dark-silver.10579/post-7569053

Photo of the address where the saves are.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Photo of save files to be moved with replacement.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Video that shows all quests completed
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-45-1-dark-silver.10579/post-7591889

Last edited:

bruno6845

Jun 2, 2020
C'est le problème! Vous avez peut-être mis le fichier de sauvegarde dans le mauvais dossier, c'est pourquoi ils ne fonctionnent pas ! Savez-vous combien de dossiers portant ce nom se trouvent dans le système d'exploitation ? regarde combien j'ai:
[/CITATION]it s ok good

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
That's the problem! You may have put the save file in the wrong folder, that's why they don't work! Do you know how many folders with this name are in the operating system? look how much i have:
I sent him links to your save files, indicated what needs to be done with the files, showed the video of all your quests version 45-2, indicated the exact folder where the files should be moved, indicated what files were needed, added a video (how to use WinRar). If he still cannot solve his problem after that, then either let him delete the game or ask his friends (friends who can read and understand PC files) to help with his problem.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
I completed all the new quests but now only left the "VILLA" quest where can't complete at all. What I have to do to complete these "VILLA" quest so to unlock other quests.

Screenshot 2022-02-22 185820.png

Reactions: cuddy101

VASIK84

Mar 20, 2019
I sent him links to your save files, indicated what needs to be done with the files, showed the video of all your quests version 45-2, indicated the exact folder where the files should be moved, indicated what files were needed, added a video (how to use WinRar). If he still cannot solve his problem after that, then either let him delete the game or ask his friends (friends who can read and understand PC files) to help with his problem.
Sometimes I think they're just fooling around. And you're trying your best to help them.

oktabitt

Dec 29, 2021
This is the end of this quest till now! This is Kate side, and it hasn't been updated yet. Maybe next version 0.46 The developer said that the next update will be at the end of this month, so there is one week left.
For the "VILLA" quest I had the version 0.44 and now I downloaded the version "0.45.1" but again same thing... this version "0.45.1" doesn't have any new quest because again the "VILLA" quest is showned as before with v.0.44?

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
For the "VILLA" quest I had the version 0.44 and now I downloaded the version "0.45.1" but again same thing... this version "0.45.1" doesn't have any new quest because again the "VILLA" quest is showned as before with v.0.44?
0.45 wasn't for Kate.
Look at the changelog next time.

TTracz8

May 20, 2018
Is there any walkthrough on how to get all quest log quests? I started this game 4 times now from the begining and i can't get some quests.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes