Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Does anyone know the pool results of the patreon?
According to the results of the survey, Kate's line won. BUT!!!
We will try to release the next update 0.46 also in February. There is very little time left. Of course, the next part won't be that big. But in addition to the technical part, there will definitely be new events related to Max. But already when playing for Katya.
That is, in fact, an update for Max again:cautious:

ChosenSperm

Oct 27, 2018
We will try to release the next update 0.46 also in February. There is very little time left. Of course, the next part won't be that big. But in addition to the technical part, there will definitely be new events related to Max. But already when playing for Katya.
Let's hope after update 0.46 there will be more kate content.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Personally, I think the dev should just drop either one of them, get it done as best as he can, and then do the other side, separate both games, and do them both properly. In the long run, that's about the only solution I think would end up pleasing everybody.
To put it bluntly,

1) DarkSilver doesn't need to please everybody. He needs to please himself - firstly - and his Patrons;

2) Complaining people are Max's half-game haters ONLY. They aren't able to deal with the fact that DarkSilver had to merge Big Brother's story into Glamour in order to save the game and his ass;

3) Big Brother was the most popular game on F95 BY FAR, and it's more popular than glamour by far;

4) if DarkSilver didn't add Max's half-story, he would have dropped Glamour years ago and come back to a BB remake. Kate's fanboys (fangirls?) will never admit it. Never;

5) no BB's fan is complaining. Only oh-my-god-my-main-character-has-a-penis-this-is-so-gross guys are complaining. Let them be;

6) I'm totally aware that Kate's fans are going to flood me with facepalms. Are they aware that facepalms counts as likes, I wonder?

7) I'll tell you: when a Kate's update comes out I don't even take the trouble to download it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I think I can quote Johnson Nash when I think of Silver promising anything at all:
"It's about as useful as tits on a radscorpion."

For the record, I don't hate Max's story wholesale.
What I do hate is that he's getting shoehorned into everything else.
But even more than that, the horrible imbalance of updates really rubs me up the wrong way.

Reactions: Konstantin

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
0.46 is going to be Max's story. 0.47 is going to be Kate's story.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Unlikely. Rather, Kate's line will die at the end :cry:
Kate's main story was already canceled/finished : the quest for the missing girl kept at a secret bdsm club was converted to missing girl now being a consensual high class call girl.
Kate's lesbian path which was available for the first half of the game was buried by forcing Kate to have sex with the principal, Andrew and Max to progress.
The overall promise for Kate to unlock and explore all the college rules, date all the students and teachers as she likes and explore the city was also more or less abandoned. Except for the college and Max' villa, most of the city now is dead with no new content.

Kate was in fact reduced to a female PoV for the new Max story content but she has no longer her own story or agenda.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
From what I remember it was basically adding more and more Max centred options and repeating the same choices for Max even though the Kate ones ones where wining.

Stuff like should I focus on Max, should he get more frequent updates or stick to the current ratio and keep focus on Kate and he kept changing it to make more of the vote options around max even though Kate had been winning all the votes. I could be wrong, it was a while ago.
That was my memory as well. He'd put the proportions up to vote. Kate would win a major share, so he'd put it up to a vote again. Usually before there'd been a chance let the balance play out even one cycle. Like someone wanting to redo elections until he got the result he wanted.

tswag

Sep 8, 2018
To put it bluntly,

1) DarkSilver doesn't need to please everybody. He needs to please himself - firstly - and his Patrons;

2) Complaining people are Max's half-game haters ONLY. They aren't able to deal with the fact that DarkSilver had to merge Big Brother's story into Glamour in order to save the game and his ass;

3) Big Brother was the most popular game on F95 BY FAR, and it's more popular than glamour by far;

4) if DarkSilver didn't add Max's half-story, he would have dropped Glamour years ago and come back to a BB remake. Kate's fanboys (fangirls?) will never admit it. Never;

5) no BB's fan is complaining. Only oh-my-god-my-main-character-has-a-penis-this-is-so-gross guys are complaining. Let them be;

6) I'm totally aware that Kate's fans are going to flood me with facepalms. Are they aware that facepalms counts as likes, I wonder?

7) I'll tell you: when a Kate's update comes out I don't even take the trouble to download it.
1) Darksilver is welcome to do so. He should.

2) If he wants to dev BB, then do it. Don't waste Glamour fans' time with trying to turn it into, or merge it with, BB. Glamour gave us a choice of character, don't make us switch if we don't want to.

3) Then go play it.

4) Then he should have done so instead of wasting our time and getting our hopes up. There. Admitted. And this HAS become a BB remake. If Kate fans wanted to run male characters, we would have taken that option. Drop Kate if it's necessary. The Max stuff is boring AF, we don't want to play it. We'll happily leave. In fact, I did. I just keep up with the changes here to see if there's any reason to download it again.

5) Of course, there's no reason for them to complain. I play enough games with male MCs. This was a refreshing change, but that change has been soiled.

6) I didn't know facepalms counted as likes. Thanks! :)

7) That's fair. I stopped when nothing but Max updates came out. It's a valid option. I haven't played this game for a long time.

You're a Max fan. Good for you! I hope you enjoy your Max content. But don't act as if the Kate fans are being unreasonable. We're no more unreasonable that you are. We have a character we like, and that's Kate. You like Max. It's okay for people to like different things!

I tried BB. It's so fucking grindy that you feel like taking hostages after a while, but it was good for what it was. And let's be honest, this game is grindy AF, too! And it's hard to find the variables you're missing to advance storylines, 'cause what you need to do is not very obvious at times. The scenario with Kate had promise, but those promises are not being fulfilled. I play plenty of male MCs in games because the majority of them have male MCs. Sometimes I like a change. I don't need a dick on the screen all the time, I have no secret love for them. My own is all the dick I need!

My message to DarkSilver: do a remake of BB if you want to. Abandon this if it's too much for you, or you've lost interest. It can join the ever-growing list of abandoned games. But if you decide to keep it going, provide for your Kate players, too! You've got plenty for the Max players. Either that or cut Kate from the game if it's too much. Don't string us along.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Well if Kate is being written out i am deleting the game I do not care about Max never played that side. In that case this was my last download of this game. Dev should not start a game with certain promises and then change it because he want to please some players more than others. So good luck to him with his Max en devour further

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
Clearly he wants only to have Max going forward why even have a vote if he keeps re voting till Max players win?

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
To put it bluntly,

Sem Título.png

• Angry
Reactions: Netjiespinner

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
To put it bluntly,

To put it bluntly pretty much everything you said is right and wrong.

1.) Agreed.

2.) First part true, second part debatable. First part because they game the like (hint hint it's in the title, is taken over and infested by a totally different game, not in the title)

3.) Ifffy. BB had less than 1200 reaction score (i.e. likes, to the op), this has just over 1100 and BB only beats this by like 70 likes. Compared to something like Being a dick which has over 8k likes. Granted BB does have shit ton of views at over 14mill but again that pales to the aforementioned dick at 30 million. Hell a game like Karryns Prison which I'd never heard of till looking at the rankings, received more likes than BB and only a million less views. Of course you can't say that the likes or views are the decider but it shows that BB clearly was not the top in either of those. So the idea it was the most popular game on this site by FAR is a stretch. I would actually love to see the download ratio, or max unique dl's as that would show what is popular. Edit: I don't deny BB is more popular than Glamour. That's not up for debate. The issue is really that Glamour is no longer Glamour but now BB v X

4.) Funny how Kates story ran fine for over 2 years before needing Max's "rescue". Also strange how he dropped the "most popular game on this site by far" to make Glamour. (Sorry I couldn't resist) :ROFLMAO:

5.) No completely wrong. It's the Game A we like and support being infested by Game B. If BB was being infested by Kate, i.e. the thread was BB 2.0 the story of Max and Kate and her glamour story was being forced in the way Max is, (Did you miss the part about them mentioning they had to fix the whole college thing that was hard coded for Kate?) This was never about Max or BB, I can assure you the Max fans would be just as pissed.

6.) Ditto

7.) Ditto, expect it's Max that gets ignored.

Last edited:

chaosborn78

Nov 26, 2017
To put it bluntly pretty much everything you said is right and wrong.

1.) Agreed.

2.) First part true, second part debatable. First part because they game the like (hint hint it's in the title, is taken over and infested by a totally different game, not in the title)

3.) Ifffy. BB had less than 1200 reaction score (i.e. likes, to the op), this has just over 1100 and BB only beats this by like 70 likes. Compared to something like Being a dick which has over 8k likes. Granted BB does have shit ton of views at over 14mill but again that pales to the aforementioned dick at 30 million. Hell a game like Karryns Prison which I'd never heard of till looking at the rankings, received more likes than BB and only a million less views. Of course you can't say that the likes or views are the decider but it shows that BB clearly was not the top in either of those. So the idea it was the most popular game on this site by FAR is a stretch. I would actually love to see the download ratio, or max unique dl's as that would show what is popular. Edit: I don't deny BB is more popular than Glamour. That's not up for debate. The issue is really that Glamour is no longer Glamour but now BB v X

4.) Funny how Kates story ran fine for over 2 years before needing Max's "rescue". Also strange how he dropped the "most popular game on this site by far" to make Glamour. (Sorry I couldn't resist) :ROFLMAO:

5.) No completely wrong. It's the Game A we like and support being infested by Game B. If BB was being infested by Kate, i.e. the thread was BB 2.0 the story of Max and Kate and her glamour story was being forced in the way Max is, (Did you miss the part about them mentioning they had to fix the whole college thing that was hard coded for Kate?) This was never about Max or BB, I can assure you the Max fans would be just as pissed.

6.) Ditto

7.) Ditto, expect it's Max that gets ignored.
Completely agree with your whole post. As a ex patreon of 2 years I have stopped my funding of this project. I really liked the Kate story and it was (at least I thought really well done). Then came BB... and more BB... and more BB... then the bs about "Hard to find inspiration to write kate" and "Max is easier to write for". Well no shit. The creator is just rehashing his old game, of course its "Easier to write for"...

Very disappointed that the creator went this direction. However, it is his business, his project.

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
I agree that the Kate story started off pretty good. The progression, in story, was fine but the grind to get there was a bit tedious.

The Max story has been somewhat lacking thus far and when he loses all control there was no conflict anymore which makes a story pretty boring. As much as I vehemently hated Eric from BB and the difficultly made the grind unwieldy his presence actually made the story interesting.

All that said neither story arc feel as though they are going anywhere, or the interesting parts are already seemingly resolved (e.g. the missing sister story). I am not certain if DS just didn't outline this far (not likely), maybe he wrote himself into a corner? That happens a lot.

To any potential writer, tell the story you want to tell, but for a game it really pays off to have an outline or flowchart. That is not to say that it can't evolve as you go but at least you have a point on the horizon toward which you travel. Too many games on this site seem to lose focus on where they wanted to go.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes