espolirege

Jan 12, 2019
Please use the Spoiler button if you talk about so late Game Progress
But I am not sure if there are more things to do, or if it is just a random Trigger. Sry but maybe some other Members know more then me.
Sure, I've edited my post to add the spoiler tag, sorry!
And thanks for helping out nonetheless.

tmv

May 31, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My last bugfix should have fixed the Sophie+

My last bugfix should have fixed the Sophie+karen issue :(
If you're sure you're on the latest bugfix, send me your savefile and I'll try and debug it.
Hi fsck, I will when I'm back home. However, I can ignore Sophie now, so it's not bothering me.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
remember I am also adding things from other people not all of those are mine. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
If I was a Patron, I would suggest for Kate a threesome/foursome with Andrew, Dennis, and Mike. Possibly a threesome with Alice/Sophia or Alice/Lisa or Lisa/Vicki or Candy/Vicki. Maybe even Adam/Vicki. Or even an orgy with Julia/Nick/Max/Peter/Alice. Threesome with Peter/Maria. On Max' story I want to see Olivia brought back and this time Lisa doing more than she did with them in BB.

Reactions: Priappus

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Ayrik Eyronphist You should consider putting this as a disclaimer in the FAQ save editor section :unsure:
fsck can you use your guru dev skills that creats a bot that creates a pop asking people if they are really sure they want to be an idiot and ask the same question that is already answered here a million times and in the FAQ? If they say yes, then it must fry their pc, if they say no, a giant hand pops out the monitor and slaps them in the face and a giant READ THE FUCKING FAQ pops up on the screen.

Do able?

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
eeshh.... I tried with and without fsck's fix, but I can't eat the chocolate bar or drink the energy drink. Anyone else having that issue? I've not had this issue until playing .28.
Is it possible to eat chocolate bars/drink energy drinks right now, or is that bugged? There doesn't appear to be a button for that.

Some more bugfixes:

I edited my previous bugfix post linked HERE and updated that since it was already linked to in the FAQ. Now the FAQ doesn't need to be updated constantly. Ayrik Eyronphist can breathe a sigh of relief :p

Last edited:

nim

May 6, 2017
At first I was surprised that maid content was the most popular for Max's episode, but then Kate does have a lot of fans. Regarding the poll offered Alice content, Max could appear in Kate's next episode as the surprise co-star with Kate in Alice's web show. Or Max could show up at Kate's door and surprise her with his new friend Nick.

All of 's suggestions allowing Kate to become the total slut she dreams of being have merit.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
The OP really needs to have that overview edited to show the games this really is.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes