Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I don't know what to do with these quest
I already repeat it so much time but still it not finished
HELP

Your game is likely bugged. It bugs when you click on Ann and Kira sunbathing together during the day, and event that shouldn't be available to you yet. You'll have to load an older save file to fix this.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Defo a step in the right direction. If there exists two or three girls in the game he will never bang, I might start playing again.
Max is the protagonist of the game (one of the main characters), so any NRS girl can end up having sex with him (Max).
But that's not the problem. But the fact that for the sake of Max, other male characters are destroyed, as well as the storyline of Kate.
I don't know what to do with these quest I already repeat it so much time but still it not finished
2. Anna will invite Max to donate sperm. This event will occur more than once. Keep donating sperm.
1 and 3. There are several stages before the event ends.
Either take screenshots or record a video so that it would be clear at what stage you are.

Last edited:

Travisbic

Nov 14, 2017
The game doesn't really ask you to grind for money. You'll earn the money you need while doing the quests.
To clarify, it is possible to cheat money in this game. But unless you actively avoid trying to make money, you will have all the money you need before you're given the opportunity to spend it.

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
Where is save data in this game?

I don't wanna grinding for money
You don't need a lot of money in this game. For Kate, laptop models are absolutely no different. For Max, the cameras bring in sufficient income. And subject courses are absolutely useless due to the fact that the role-playing component is not implemented in the game. Of course, it's up to you, but in my opinion dancing with a tambourine around the game code for the sake of money is not worth it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thanks.
Judging by the pictures, they remembered about a neighbor and her reclusive son
Shame it now involves Max for no adequately explorable reason.
Oh look, another Milf for Max to magically seduce.

That's the twist though, isn't it? Max was blessed (or cursed) with the Devil's Own Seduction at birth.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes