imhere417

Nov 5, 2018
You have to change them multiple times until you reach the punishment in office without panties.
Thanks your advise

I'll do what u said, and anything i can get nice guide like walkthrough?

This game is like hard maze to me :eek:

Only i got was old version

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Thanks your advise

I'll do what u said, and anything i can get nice guide like walkthrough?

This game is like hard maze to me :eek:

Only i got was old version
This is the latest version( ), I don't think there's another walkthrough anywhere.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Thanks your guide

As u said, I roll back all school rule in vanila and spend a month in game time

But nothing change, no process in a new tradition, and massage part

You need to click the start voting button in the bottom right corner. After you've clicked the button, you have 3 days to win the poker game against the teacher and ask her to change her vote.

imhere417

Nov 5, 2018
You need to click the start voting button in the bottom right corner. After you've clicked the button, you have 3 days to win the poker game against the teacher and ask her to change her vote.
[/인용문]

It's true that some runner made my mental state worst but

Surely I'm not foolish

I know how to control the voting button and Veronica

This is the result of reverting to what you said.

no panties in the principal's office when punishing

Strip down underwear when medical check up

PhantomNT

Aug 4, 2021
Ok i found a way to get money without cheatengine(which doesn't seem to work anymore), and even though it's a bit complicated, it works. So for anyone patient enough to try it, here it is:
(Guide pics below the post)

MONEY CHEAT
1. Open your game
2. click shift+ctrl+I to open the console
3. Press on the application tab on the top(if you can't see it drag the window to the left until u do)
4. Click on options->load game-> and find the save you want to add the money to.
5. Check on the days played of the save. You will need that to find the correct save in the console. Remember it.
6. Now click on the list under the application tab and go through the saves(they should be titled save:max:1598873544:16 etc). On the bottom window of the tab it should have the details of the save, for example:
  1. lang: "en"
  2. state: "location"
  3. onLocationPassMinutes: 0
  4. onLocationSetClothes: null
  5. day: 103 <---------------------- That's how you'll find your save
  6. hour: 8
  7. minute: 47
7. The save that corresponds to the days played on the load game is the one you want.
8. Double Click on the value tab next to the save title (it should say {"lang":"en","state":"location","onLocationPassMinutes":0, etc) it should have everything selected(blue).
If it doesn't, click ctrl+a(select all) and ctrl+c(copy).
9. Open a new text document on your desktop, and paste the code you just copied. (Don't close the game, just alt+tab).
10. On around page 5 of the code, there should be a line that says "max-profile-info-1". You can find it faster with ctrl+f (paste the line, and find).
11. On the left of the line, it should say money":215,"energy":7060,"hunger":7060,"arousal":5536,"profileInfo" etc.
Change the money value to whatever you want(make sure it corresponds to the amount you have in game first).
12. Now copy the whole code from the document(ctrl+a and ctrl+c).
13. Go back to the console window of the game(alt-tab) and paste(ctrl+v) the code to the value tab next to the save.(make sure you have everything selected in the tab first)
14. Press shift+ctrl+i again to close the console, and load the save.
15. Profit.

I'm attaching 2 pics as helping guides as well..

Good Luck!
1. Open your game

I cant get the console to open for me any ideals why?

Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
1. Open your game

I cant get the console to open for me any ideals why?
Do you have an international keyboard? check your language. it works fine for me on the latest version. I'm using "Eng-Us" keyboard layout.

PhantomNT

Aug 4, 2021
Do you have an international keyboard? check your language. it works fine for me on the latest version. I'm using "Eng-Us" keyboard layout.
Im using a AZZA keyboard not sure of the layout but its the default for the keyboard

i get it to work on this website but not on the game???????????

Last edited:

Hacke74

Jan 28, 2022
Nope

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
little brain teaser if i would pay 40$ every month i should play the new version 14 days before everyone else can also if the update comes in a few days but everyone dies dont have to pay 40$ per month and wait 14 days if it is if it's true then everyone who pays $40 per month should already have the new version. like I said, a little brain teaser.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
little brain teaser if i would pay 40$ every month i should play the new version 14 days before everyone else can also if the update comes in a few days but everyone dies dont have to pay 40$ per month and wait 14 days if it is if it's true then everyone who pays $40 per month should already have the new version. like I said, a little brain teaser.
DS ended the early access after putting it to a vote about two years ago I think. Now everyone gets it at the same time.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
gotta love how he always waits for the VERY LAST MINUTE to announce a delay. Like he can't see this coming at least a week before
Yes, DS is constantly lying. Just lazy to make a game and constantly comes up with different excuses. As soon as he said that he would delay the release because part of his team was in the combat zone in Ukraine, I realized that this was just a false excuse. The second time he did not use it - he just wrote that the release was delayed. But the money patrons still have to pay

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
Yes, DS is constantly lying. Just lazy to make a game and constantly comes up with different excuses. As soon as he said that he would delay the release because part of his team was in the combat zone in Ukraine, I realized that this was just a false excuse. The second time he did not use it - he just wrote that the release was delayed. But the money patrons still have to pay
It's not Dev's fault, you's to blame for playing this silly game(Max).
with a man who still lives at home of his mom,and he asks for money from begging , and for the thanks who takes care of him her he watches her naked in the bathroom. I never want to see such a stupid man parasite in my life.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Konstantin
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes