Family Fun

Nov 9, 2020
Shame it now involves Max for no adequately explorable reason.
Oh look, another Milf for Max to magically seduce.

That's the twist though, isn't it? Max was blessed (or cursed) with the Devil's Own Seduction at birth.
Max needs to be there to encourage this woman to fuck her son. Show her that it'll be ok.

I hope Max doesn't get to bang this milf and she just watches and fucks her own son.

• Angry
Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

imhere417

Nov 5, 2018
You don't need a lot of money in this game. For Kate, laptop models are absolutely no different. For Max, the cameras bring in sufficient income. And subject courses are absolutely useless due to the fact that the role-playing component is not implemented in the game. Of course, it's up to you, but in my opinion dancing with a tambourine around the game code for the sake of money is not worth it.
Oh i thk my description was not enough

Agree with max route,that way got lot of money,

I mean kate route was not enough i thk

Anyway thx for advise

imhere417

Nov 5, 2018
While I'm playing kate route, I got question for this

Committee - Adam & Veronica, done

i'm living with her apartment and i can control her vote

Adam was infuriated to my action while i'm done his study

Massage - Guide order me to find neil if u wanna more process

-> I tried to find her in hotel, i played 254 days in game time still

I can't find her, is she F22? lol

New tradition - Guide me ot Unlock house punishment

done with hotel event, veronica

They guide me to unlock house punishment (I thk it's related with nick)

but after 254 days in game time, I can't find anything

Plz any advise? or anything walkthrough i can follow?

Darthman

Apr 27, 2017
As far as I understand at 11-30, there is a conversation with Max and Sophie. Try to talk to Karen from 11-20 to 11-29

Without screenshots of tasks, no one can help you
Loaded earlier save and it went without problem, probably corrupted quest at some point was the reason. Anyway - thank You very much for taking ineterest and helping. Kudos to You!

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Loaded earlier save and it went without problem, probably corrupted quest at some point was the reason. Anyway - thank You very much for taking ineterest and helping. Kudos to You!
The whole problem is asshole Max. More precisely, both events occur at the same time. And the second replaced the first.
I advise you to complete all the quests related to the college before the arrival of Max. It looks like DS in the code messed up something again.

imhere417

Nov 5, 2018
I wanna process a new tradition or find neil but

I don't know how to fire up a new tradition in house i do what i can but no respond so

I tried to find neil in hotel

Ordered by walkthrough, I tried to find wind bottle,

In my experience, there are three case

1. 2 piece of empty wine bottle

2. 2 piece of full wine bottle

3. Each 2 piece of empty and full bottle (total 4)

I wanna find the way to process more, what am i miss it?

I'm using 0.46 v2 version, and attach my last save hope it fixed it! (check it virus with avast i thk it's clean)

Last edited:

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I wanna process a new tradition or find neil but

I don't know how to fire up a new tradition in house i do what i can but no respond so

I tried to find neil in hotel

Ordered by walkthrough, I tried to find wind bottle,

In my experience, there are three case

1. 2 piece of empty wine bottle

2. 2 piece of full wine bottle

3. Each 2 piece of empty and full bottle (total 4)

So what am i miss it, I'm using 0.46 v2 attach save too(check it virus with avast i thk it's clean)
I assume you need to change the punishment rules until without panties in the headmaster's office. Click that start voting button, then win a vote from the teacher by playing poker games. Once you win a game, talk to the teacher again to confirm that she'll vote for you.

imhere417

Nov 5, 2018
I assume you need to change the punishment rules until without panties in the headmaster's office. Click that start voting button, then win a vote from the teacher by playing poker games. Once you win a game, talk to the teacher again to confirm that she'll vote for you.
Explain unavailable in the current version

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes