Koo11

Jun 4, 2023
View attachment 206842

Overview:
Main character (a guy or a girl, your choice) from a small town turns 18 and it's time to go to college. Thankfully, they get an opportunity to move into big city and apply into a new experimental college. New live, new opportunities, and no oversight from an overprotective mom! Turns out main character doesn't even have to pay for the college! All they have to do is sign a strange contract and agree to follow college rules, breaking which might have grave consequences, up to being expelled... And not only that, the rules might change in the future, too...​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-31
Release Date: 2023-05-31
Developer: Dark Silver -
Censored: No
Version: 0.57
Language: English, Russian
Other Games: Glamour (2016), Big Brother
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

More Info:

Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!

Most questions are answered in the
FAQ. Please read it before asking a question.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac(0.38): MEGA - - -
Android
(v0.55.2): - MEGA - -

Patches: Black Screen Fix - -

Extras: CG RIP - - IMAGE EXTRACTOR TOOL - SAVE EDITOR - FAQ - Fan Sig

I love Lisa thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 79706 View attachment 79711 View attachment 79712 View attachment 79713 View attachment 206824 View attachment 206825 View attachment 206826 View attachment 206828 View attachment 206829 View attachment 206830 View attachment 206831 View attachment 206832 View attachment 206833 View attachment 206835 View attachment 206842 View attachment 206848 View attachment 206849 View attachment 206850
Good Game for me:)

• Haha
Reactions: Priappus

Cenmorny

Dec 28, 2022
I can't complete the massage quest in Kate character. I have to be at the massage parlor at 16:00 but there is no interaction button, please help. I am playing from android.

lwdguy

Jun 21, 2019
I can't complete the massage quest in Kate character. I have to be at the massage parlor at 16:00 but there is no interaction button, please help. I am playing from android.
Had the same prblem so i installed the fix patch from the first page. I dont know if it works on android.

Neogeta

Mar 12, 2019
Hey does anyone know how to get the save files from version 0.47 (online) to version 0.54.1 (offline)? This stupid "export to clipboard" feature doesn't work for me for Max.

In addition, the screen went black in the new version when I click on "load". Anyone an idea? Please help :cry:

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
What about poll 0.58 (part I and II)?

What options are offered in the first and second parts? Can someone tell me in detail?

cosmicasian

Feb 28, 2023
Is this game windows/android only? I once downloaded mac version from an external site, but it only goes up to version 0.38.

Jun 10, 2017
I'm finally playing through this game from the start instead of just getting a save, and I know it has a lot of issues but I'll say this.

Lisa is freakin' hilarious sometimes, she's like...adorably perverted or something lol.

Mar 3, 2018
I just want to Skip the boring Grind!
I have played the original Big Brother. I have played every possible fan remake! You can say i have seen about everything!
I want to cheat! I want to cheat because im more interested in the story then anything else! Having to grind for hours is not my type of fun! I would rather read the text and watch the scenes!

I will be very greatfull for any one who provides me with a possible cheat! From cheat engine. To some other mods or what ever!

The game is good but dont get me wrong its annoying to grind the same game again and again. I love the simple time hack concept! You need to be there at 11pm but you are late for some reason or you cant make it. Just skip time :D back and forth!

Revora

Apr 17, 2018
The poll for the next update just ended. Haven't seen these posted yet so I thought I add this here for those curious where the next update will take us. The second reply was quite lengthy so spoilers are there to prevent spamming everyone with a wall of text ;)

5 DAYS AGO AT 7:02 AM

As mentioned in the previous post, today we're going to have a poll about 0.58, which will be focused on Kate. But this time, instead of giving you a choice between multiple options, I want to try something new.

Write your ideas in the comments. You should probably start your suggestions with “My idea:" so we can easily find it in the comments. The comments with the most likes will be added to the poll, along with the options we're planning to offer to you ourselves.

We want to see how this goes, so write your ideas in the comments, and it might end up in the next update!

2 DAYS AGO AT 10:54 PM

wd1111

Sep 26, 2021
The poll for the next update just ended. Haven't seen these posted yet so I thought I add this here for those curious where the next update will take us. The second reply was quite lengthy so spoilers are there to prevent spamming everyone with a wall of text ;)

like for sharing the info, not for the poll results :D

seems like he is reaching new depths of creativity depression, all that looks like "repeat this 45353 times" sort of gameplay which is how it has been for few past updates already

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I just want to Skip the boring Grind!
I have played the original Big Brother. I have played every possible fan remake! You can say i have seen about everything!
I want to cheat! I want to cheat because im more interested in the story then anything else! Having to grind for hours is not my type of fun! I would rather read the text and watch the scenes!

I will be very greatfull for any one who provides me with a possible cheat! From cheat engine. To some other mods or what ever!

The game is good but dont get me wrong its annoying to grind the same game again and again. I love the simple time hack concept! You need to be there at 11pm but you are late for some reason or you cant make it. Just skip time :D back and forth!
AfaIk there is no stats grind in Glamour. Earning money is no problem considering all the other activities in the game that require hundreds of days to unfold. (There are some stats available and they can be increased using money, but those stats have no effect in the game and so can be ignored.)

Main problem is that each part of content is broken down into like a dozen smaller pieces of content and you can do like 1-2 pieces per week, so with every update you spend a lot of time just skipping days to see all those small content fragments and variations.

Cheat to Skip the Grind would be like jumping to the last page of a book to not have to read single pages. You will likely miss the story (of the book) and content. To really remove the grind you would need to rewrite the whole game so that content is more condensed, removing lots of small variations of scenes. Like a summary of a novel for people who do not want to spend time reading.

You can always just have a look at the CGs.

Last edited:

paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
Hello people ... was not long time here ... anyone willing to share his savegame with me ... I reinstalled my notebook few weeks ago and lost all progress . thanks on forward .

Veniat

Aug 15, 2017
Beating a dead horse, but seriously, I think the worst thing dark silver ever did was merge big brother's story into glamour. I'm all for giving a game a chance, and it's somewhat dumb to be negative about every game that comes out, but this is just getting ridiculous.

The game went from an interesting story about corruption with a few twists that made it unique compared to the hundred other corruption games to a story that's about Max getting laid and cucking every other male character, even if he's so lame that he has to use drugs to do it.

• Hey there
Reactions: Konstantin

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
With every update that comes, the game is more and more boring. the only good thing is the renders, but the author is determined to offer always the same thing.

There is no fetish or anything fresh, just the same face with the stupid giggling of the penetrated girl and those around her.

The sex classes have been an odyssey of skipping entire weeks and repetitive messages to get to the end.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Beating a dead horse, but seriously, I think the worst thing dark silver ever did was merge big brother's story into glamour. I'm all for giving a game a chance, and it's somewhat dumb to be negative about every game that comes out, but this is just getting ridiculous.

The game went from an interesting story about corruption with a few twists that made it unique compared to the hundred other corruption games to a story that's about Max getting laid and cucking every other male character, even if he's so lame that he has to use drugs to do it.
I absolutely agree. I have long said that ppflhjn Max kills the game, but the author does not listen to anyone because of greed and laziness.

Reactions: Priappus and Veniat

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017

5 DAYS AGO AT 7:02 AM

As mentioned in the previous post, today we're going to have a poll about 0.58, which will be focused on Kate. But this time, instead of giving you a choice between multiple options, I want to try something new.

Write your ideas in the comments. You should probably start your suggestions with “My idea:" so we can easily find it in the comments. The comments with the most likes will be added to the poll, along with the options we're planning to offer to you ourselves.

We want to see how this goes, so write your ideas in the comments, and it might end up in the next update!

2 DAYS AGO AT 10:54 PM

Interesting! I thought Glamour chars are up for anything at this point, ha-ha.

Thanks for sharing!

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes