paloompa

Jul 4, 2018
sorry I forgot how to start the big brothrr camera event on glamour found a full save for the game but no active cameras there ..

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus

dirgetka

Aug 17, 2017
Not giving out a changelog is a... creative way of hiding that your update has an underwhelming amount of content

Mar 3, 2018
AfaIk there is no stats grind in Glamour. Earning money is no problem considering all the other activities in the game that require hundreds of days to unfold. (There are some stats available and they can be increased using money, but those stats have no effect in the game and so can be ignored.)

Main problem is that each part of content is broken down into like a dozen smaller pieces of content and you can do like 1-2 pieces per week, so with every update you spend a lot of time just skipping days to see all those small content fragments and variations.

Cheat to Skip the Grind would be like jumping to the last page of a book to not have to read single pages. You will likely miss the story (of the book) and content. To really remove the grind you would need to rewrite the whole game so that content is more condensed, removing lots of small variations of scenes. Like a summary of a novel for people who do not want to spend time reading.

You can always just have a look at the CGs.
Thanks! After reading the comment I have changed my mind and now see how dumb my comment is!
But!!!
Still not being able to skip to the newer parts of the game is annoying. And CG rip does not float my boat!

chicobob

Dec 30, 2017
Hi, I'm in Kate story, i think i have read somewhere that the Villa quest is not complete yet and that's why even with 100% it's not "finished".. But in "investigation" I'm stuck at 80% about Karen special lessons, and Karen won't ask me to come anymore, at 1130 i always go for a Sophie, Karen Max and Kate scene... How can i end this loop ??
Thanks!

Dacky01

Jan 3, 2023
I have something to ask. Why is the android version already downloaded? Can't enter the game, stuck on the loading screen. Screenshot_2023-06-11-13-47-44-41_c3cc05e635629ccef9f0ec8b3bb88701.jpg

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Somehow it is not clear what these pictures from the game have to do with BDSM lessons. My intuition tells me that the author will do some nonsense again :poop:

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes