gg i

Jun 22, 2020
yo guys im playing the new version and i cant seem to complete the final trial. i keep trying but nothing happens?
i tried the faq but it doesnt have anything related to the cheerleading squad
pls help

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
Hello all

After a long time I wanted to play Glamour again and to make it easier I downloaded the editor but now I only get a .

.NET Framework

Error message I have the latest version already on my computer so why does it not run I still have w10

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gg i

Jun 22, 2020
yo guys im playing the new version and i cant seem to complete the final trial. i keep trying but nothing happens?
pls help
anyone who knows how to solve this?

Redmoon82

Feb 1, 2018
I can't wake up veronica.she wake up alone how to solve it?
This moment passed a long time ago and there were no problems. First, you negotiate to rent a room in Veronica's apartment with a bald dude in a hotel for $210. Then you go to this apartment and spend the night there, you can still eat, drink coffee, learn lessons, take a shower, and in the morning the script works.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Can anyone upload pictures of the future version of the game that the author posted on his page on the Patreon on June 21?

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
how to finish this quest people ?
If you were more attentive, you would notice that your question was answered on the previous page.
https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-57-dark-silver.10579/post-11022621
im playing the new version and i cant seem to complete the final trial. i keep trying but nothing happens?
No one understands what problems you have in the game
After a long time I wanted to play Glamour again and to make it easier I downloaded the editor but now I only get a .
.NET Framework
Error message I have the latest version already on my computer so why does it not run I still have w10
What editor did you download? Why do you need him at all?
Remove any changes you made to the game.
run a clean game. If a clean game starts, then the issue is in the modification for the game.
does anyone knows how to continue these quests? I've done everything, but the scenes just replies.
Provide save files.

Jul 31, 2017
Guys, does this game still have online and offline versions? Which one is uploaded in the main post? It lags like hell for me. I read that offline version doesn't lag but that post was written 2 years ago and I don't know if it's still the case.

Edit: nvm, turns out it lags only in fullscreen mode

Last edited:

d3dx666

May 22, 2019
What editor did you download? Why do you need him at all?
Remove any changes you made to the game.
run a clean game. If a clean game starts, then the issue is in the modification for the game.
This is because I do not know English and wanted to change it accordingly for me.
And the editor I got here from the forum

Wollaboolla

Oct 3, 2018
I can't open the EXE, when I double click nothing happens. Anyone else have this? I have blocked its internet access via firewall, is that the issue? I'm not willing to unblock it to check, unfortunately.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes