undefiniert

Nov 7, 2018
Hve any Complete Save of this game ?
Why would you want that? You miss out a lot of scenes which aren’t available in the later game. Due to the game still being in development and the fact that there is no recollection room or stuff, you miss a lot.

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
I'm wondering if Kate's neighbors will ever appear in the game - a neighbor (I don't remember her name) and her son Petya, who is peeping at Kate and Yulia from the window?

Мне интересно, появятся когда нибудь в игре соседи Кати - соседка (не помню её имени) и её сын Петя, который подглядывает за Катей и Юлей из окна?

Reactions: mFaza

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
I'm wondering if Kate's neighbors will ever appear in the game - a neighbor (I don't remember her name) and her son Petya, who is peeping at Kate and Yulia from the window?

Мне интересно, появятся когда нибудь в игре соседи Кати - соседка (не помню её имени) и её сын Петя, который подглядывает за Катей и Юлей из окна?
Скорее Макс трахнет посетитетелей соседней вилы (подзорная труба), прежде чем к Кате и Юле - зайдём Маша под надуманным предлогом.

Rather, Max will fuck the visitors of the neighboring villa (spyglass), before we go to Katya and Yulia - Masha will come under a far-fetched pretext.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Скорее Макс трахнет посетитетелей соседней вилы (подзорная труба), прежде чем к Кате и Юле - зайдём Маша под надуманным предлогом.

Rather, Max will fuck the visitors of the neighboring villa (spyglass), before we go to Katya and Yulia - Masha will come under a far-fetched pretext.
That's right. Silver probably already forgot about this branch. Even in the voting rooms it is never there

Все верно. Сильвер наверное уже и забыл про эту ветку. Даже в голосовалках ее никогда нет

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017

There was a poll at least one (maybe more) and she lost it. DS's patrons were not interested.
Sadly.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Похоже будут снимать свою веб шоу.
Looks like they're filming their own web show.
Шоу школьницы в бомбоубежище, как игра (косплей) в сталкер на реальном минном поле.
Нихера не атмосферно, как по мне

The show of a schoolgirl in a bomb shelter is like a game (cosplay) of a stalker in a real minefield.
Fuck not atmospheric, as for me

_Cabal_

Jul 31, 2021
Шоу школьницы в бомбоубежище, как игра (косплей) в сталкер на реальном минном поле.
Нихера не атмосферно, как по мне

The show of a schoolgirl in a bomb shelter is like a game (cosplay) of a stalker in a real minefield.
Fuck not atmospheric, as for me
Да игра давно скатилась. я её не играю. Так картинки посмотрю, в одной группе и все.

The game has been down for a long time. I don't play it. So I'll look at the pictures, in one group and that's it.

badjo77

Sep 2, 2017
Да игра давно скатилась. я её не играю. Так картинки посмотрю, в одной группе и все.

The game has been down for a long time. I don't play it. So I'll look at the pictures, in one group and that's it.
155k images in another group

Jason Grimm

Dec 7, 2018
Need help, currently stuck at College quest.
How do I get move on from this quest?
how to change to "Acess granted" on the computer?
My current game version 0.57

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes