ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
This is because I do not know English and wanted to change it accordingly for me.
And the editor I got here from the forum.
If you installed the editor in the game, started digging in this editor, and as a result, your game does not start. The easiest thing to do is to remove this editor from the game. No one will deal with this editor for the sake of what you would have continued to play.
Guys, does this game still have online and offline versions? Which one is uploaded in the main post? It lags like hell for me. I read that offline version doesn't lag but that post was written 2 years ago and I don't know if it's still the case.
Install the online version of the game, play it, if you don't like it, install the offline-version of the game. What is your problem?
I can't finish it also. Whenever the MC wait for Andrew in the massage room, it automatically start the Yoga/ Gym event.
Very interesting. Skin your save files.
I'm stuck here. any help?
What version are you playing? This quest automatically closes after a while, like Vila's Quest about the dominance of Alice or Max.
I can't open the EXE, when I double click nothing happens. Anyone else have this? I have blocked its internet access via firewall, is that the issue? I'm not willing to unblock it to check, unfortunately.
The problem is the gasket between the keyboard and the chair.

Last edited:

Jason Grimm

Dec 7, 2018
Need help, currently stuck and College quest.
How do I get move on from this quest? and how to have Acess granted for the computer?
current game version 0.57
Untitled-1.jpg

EmanuelG

Mar 23, 2018
If you installed the editor in the game, started digging in this editor, and as a result, your game does not start. The easiest thing to do is to remove this editor from the game. No one will deal with this editor for the sake of what you would have continued to play.

Install the online version of the game, play it, if you don't like it, install the offline-version of the game. What is your problem?

Very interesting. Skin your save files.

What version are you playing? This quest automatically closes after a while, like Vila's Quest about the dominance of Alice or Max.

The problem is the gasket between the keyboard and the chair.
I have 0,57 and I can't through that quest

1687792651152.png 1687792664404.png
1687792683323.png

Reactions: Jason Grimm
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes