Jul 21, 2020
Well, I'd translate this post in a way shorter form.

"Hello, there is a interstellar spaceway programmed to pass through the BB(Glamour) Planet. So I'm gonna leave now. Babaye and thank you for the fish"

Cainhurst

Feb 28, 2019
I understand that they need to make money but the reason they lost supporters is because they are making two games at the same time. Just focus fully on Kate or Max and you'll probably satisfy a huge chunk of the audience and alienate the other audience. This current method is just losing them both audiences.
Also the story for Kate has been spinning its wheels for a year or two now and the scenes have been alright at best with the lack of animation really starting to hurt the game when compared to its peers.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I understand that they need to make money but the reason they lost supporters is because they are making two games at the same time. Just focus fully on Kate or Max and you'll probably satisfy a huge chunk of the audience and alienate the other audience. This current method is just losing them both audiences.
Also the story for Kate has been spinning its wheels for a year or two now and the scenes have been alright at best with the lack of animation really starting to hurt the game when compared to its peers.
Plus the fact that there is a game called Kate running now, I think that it is a fan made game of Dark Silvers' game.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
the scenes have been alright at best with the lack of animation really starting to hurt the game when compared to its peers.
Animation is not as important as the plot. But the plot has become very bad. And Silver started shoving Max into Kate's story everywhere. The authors themselves are to blame for the fact that patrons began to leave them. I warned more than a year ago that Max would kill the game in Kate's story, but Silver's greed blinded him and the result is natural

Rintal

May 6, 2017
Animation is not as important as the plot. But the plot has become very bad. And Silver started shoving Max into Kate's story everywhere. The authors themselves are to blame for the fact that patrons began to leave them. I warned more than a year ago that Max would kill the game in Kate's story, but Silver's greed blinded him and the result is natural
The plot has been bad since BB, actually. The sex scenes are very flat and boring. So maybe juicy animation could make the game more appealing.
DS should have hired a decent writer because what he writes is complete crap - let's be honest here. Moreover, he himself said that this whole idea with incest is not interesting to him. He always wanted to make a sandbox with a fem mc. And BB was made solely for the sake of money. I think it's hard to write a good polt if you're bad at it and not emotionally involved in the story.

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
There are just no problems in this, on the contrary, due to the fact that there are two main characters, you can come up with a huge number of plot moves.

Last edited:
Reactions: firevoodoo

Smirniy

Dec 4, 2017
The plot is very important. And in the branch with Kate, you could easily do without Max.
For example, in a story with Kate, you could come up with a lot of scenes: - with a neighbor and her preoccupied son Petya; - with classmates who like her. They could visit her, or go for a massage, and "naughty." At the same time, Julia and her boyfriend could also take part in this. - bandits coming to the club - developing contacts with them. At the same time, some of Kate's classmates like them, it could be used too.; - Fyodor's intercession from the bandits and "gratitude" to him from the girls. Just a small example and.... there is no Max.

Antoninus

Oct 6, 2017
The 1 millions Dollar question is: are they losing subs because of to much Max, or not enough? (And of course waaaaay to much grinding).

Skazitel

Dec 11, 2021
The plot is very important. And in the branch with Kate, you could easily do without Max.
For example, in a story with Kate, you could come up with a lot of scenes: - with a neighbor and her preoccupied son Petya; - with classmates who like her. They could visit her, or go for a massage, and "naughty." At the same time, Julia and her boyfriend could also take part in this. - bandits coming to the club - developing contacts with them. At the same time, some of Kate's classmates like them, it could be used too.; - Fyodor's intercession from the bandits and "gratitude" to him from the girls. Just a small example and.... there is no Max.
So in the history of Katya Max is just not there

ppgorAi

Jul 25, 2020
The 1 millions Dollar question is: are they losing subs because of to much Max, or not enough? (And of course waaaaay to much grinding).
As always the reasons for this are several. A lot of people didn't like the fact that Max was actually the main character. DS has abandoned the development of game mechanics, all the promises that were in the beginning did not appear for more than 5 years of development cycle. No animations, small and boring and one-shot updates. Fulfilling the wishes of only high-level patrons. I think these are the main reasons.

Where's my million bucks?

Zantetsuken123

Jul 1, 2017
As always the reasons for this are several. A lot of people didn't like the fact that Max was actually the main character. DS has abandoned the development of game mechanics, all the promises that were in the beginning did not appear for more than 5 years of development cycle. No animations, small and boring and one-shot updates. Fulfilling the wishes of only high-level patrons. I think these are the main reasons.

Where's my million bucks?
They are losing subs simply because people are fed up with the Dev's bullshit. This game is worse than its original (Big Brother) and the only reason he put Big Brother into this is because he was running out of ideas, add to the fact that he felt that making the MC have sex with Ann (Mom) too quickly and then decided that was the wrong decision so lets remove that and add additional cycles of never ending bullshit.
Subs should have all removed this support years ago and not just now. IF they have any sense at all they would never support this person ever again.

Reactions: Priappus

pp1

Sep 2, 2017
"Our biggest update so far" turned out to be 3 scenes way too often. Dev is ignoring his own polls, pushing just more and more humiliation of basically all characters in the game, making them just puppets of an NPC.

Crazonian1

Apr 2, 2022
The status of this game's development may be up in the air, but they did develop it to the point where MC got to fuck Alice 5 times in a day, so i'm satisfied. I never cared too much for the overall plot anyway. Stupid BDSM school.

drea2

Sep 21, 2019
It's always hard to tell why a developper is losing support.
For all the games I have been following there, the support rarely correlate with the quality of updates.
Just go see Innocent Witches or The lewd Knight.

Personally I was just following Max's story because I always loved BB's models, but then it went into the college bullshit with all repeatable event that are such a chore.
But Maybe that's why he's loosing support, no real progress in the game since months.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes