axel797

May 2, 2017
So there will be taboo content? I'm in shock. After BB, this guy wants to fund the incest game by Patreon again? It doesn't matter that there will be a "light version" for Patreon. Sooner or later he will get a ban. And he's a recidivist, so probably this time Patreon will delete his account.
I'm sure he is not planning to finish this game, because the monthly progression is much more profitable, but the taboo content makes this project much more unstable.
Maybe this is part of his strategy, maybe he wants to "transfer" his sponsors from Patreon to his own site? But I'm not sure if it's possible. Two thousand people give him credit card numbers? :p

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
So there will be taboo content? I'm in shock. After BB, this guy wants to fund the incest game by Patreon again? It doesn't matter that there will be a "light version" for Patreon. Sooner or later he will get a ban. And he's a recidivist, so probably this time Patreon will delete his account.
I'm sure he is not planning to finish this game, because the monthly progression is much more profitable, but the taboo content makes this project much more unstable.
Maybe this is part of his strategy, maybe he wants to "transfer" his sponsors from Patreon to his own site? But I'm not sure if it's possible. Two thousand people give him credit card numbers? :p
The taboo content will only be available to pledgers on his personal website. Pledgers on Patreon/guests will not get the taboo content.

unbruitsourd

May 1, 2017
I would like to know what kind of data DarkSilver sniff from players. As everything is server-side, is there a way to know more about what kind of privacy players can expect ? I suppose he can already match IP with name/email and players behavior. Eventually, he can get nice blackmailing stuff on you...

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
That will cost alot of patreons and supporters in general for him.
I understand that he needs a system to make money!

But this way he pisses off patreon as he still creates incest content and fund it over patreon (a huge no go they have 0 tolerance for)
And he will piss off his patreons/supporters who pledge for him as well as the fanbase out of it which spread the message back then and made him this huge.

I dont get whats up in his mind. I dont like the game but that doesnt mean that i want him to lose all his income. Why doesnt he just move away to his website completely and let ppl fund him there?

This way he lose both sides in the process or at least one for sure. Can someone explain to me how this makes sense? Cause i dont get it.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I would like to know what kind of data DarkSilver sniff from players. As everything is server-side, there's a way to know more about what kind of privacy players can expect ? I suppose he can already match IP with name/email and players behavior. Eventually, he can get nice blackmailing stuff on you...
Possible but highly unlikely as IPs can be faked and emails as well and no court on this planet busts anyone for any of both. Every guy who can use google can setup in 5 minutes to fake email and IP in general.

However if all is server side he can ensure that only his pledgers could play. Well in theory. In reality we just have to emulate a server and tadaa play all you want. Which isnt that hard either.

This whole DRM stuff is just simply put pointless and a waste of money, time and effort. Jeez they still crack Denuvo DRM which makes this whole DRM debate a joke in and of itself. All it does for AAA Titles is delay the release for pirates so the actuall buyers of the game can play weeks before the pirates but they all can play eventually.

unbruitsourd

May 1, 2017
Possible but highly unlikely as IPs can be faked and emails as well and no court on this planet busts anyone for any of both. Every guy who can use google can setup in 5 minutes to fake email and IP in general.
I know it's easy to use a VPN and fake ID, but you still have to pay for the subscription. If you do not use BC but paypal or credit cart to pay, your account is linked to your name and personnal data.

Dirk23

Jul 31, 2017
I know this might sound stupid but how do i play unity games, every time i try and play it encounters an error and cant continue.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I know it's easy to use a VPN and fake ID, but you still have to pay for the subscription. If you do not use BC but paypal or credit cart to pay, your account is linked to your name and personnal data.
True. But i highly doubt he would blackmail his only source of income. However together with his last stupid decisions its more and more likely he screws this up big time also.

Time will tell but i fear this game is set up to fail simply by his poor decisions in the past few weeks.

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
Although I do not like the principle of the dmr, I must admit that this game must be nice visually. I really like the style of the pieces and I hope the characters will be embedded in the decor and not just .jpg that appears and disappears depending on who is speaking.

Sorry for any fault is google translation

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes