troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Well, I think I'll keep my support for Glamour for April and then get out of it, downloading a version in like December or something.

D

Deleted member 298682

Well, I think I'll keep my support for Glamour for April and then get out of it, downloading a version in like December or something.
Keep us posted, it's so interesting to know.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Keep us posted, it's so interesting to know.
It was a reply to people that asked me why I keep supporting a developer that goes for server-side saves and DRM while I strongly disagree with the practice. And apparently you found it interesting enough to reply.

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
remembering the Sim City and Settler 7 always on debacle. Paying customers get connecten lost and pirates played it without harrasment ;)

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
remembering the Sim City and Settler 7 always on debacle. Paying customers get connecten lost and pirates played it without harrasment ;)
And it was exactly issues like that why the always on got dropped later on as a working DRM Method.

Reactions: IlMato

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
@Yggalf true and these gameseries dealt a series blow to their own Fans. maybe their will be a sequel some day but not in the near future

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Still you didn’t answer why you supporting him
As I said in the post you quoted... I don't any more.
It was clear from his patreon posts that he's not at all interested in changing the way the game works. If you have a bad connection or his servers are down because of malfuncion, too bad. If his server gets fried, you lose your saves.

I don't mind anything he does in the game, I don't like his business decision to put everything server-side.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Dark Silver-Today at 5:53 AM

so guys, first part of wardrobe is live

*game will update when you start it*

Reactions: Krull

JasonJemodah

Nov 10, 2017
The wardrobe looks really good. I guess the second part of the wardrobe is that the clothing will show in conversations, because at the moment it doesn't actually update what you're wearing and just shows the available options.

Reactions: Aishansey

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I wouldn't mind if other devs had DS's programming skills. Wardrobe looks amazing. Game obviously lacks content and functionality but with time and fixes it might be best female sandbox around. Props for that

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes