volverin3

Dec 14, 2017
It's going to be a sandbox RPG with a lot more freedom than Big Brother.
So its going to be a sandbox in this year? I saw an announcement in half of march game will be released, tough the publisher will got more than 5 rooms . . .
PS: Sorry for my english ^^

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
So its going to be a sandbox in this year? I saw an announcement in half of march game will be released, tough the publisher will got more than 5 rooms . . .
PS: Sorry for my english ^^
yea because with a female protagonist, you get more options than with a male protagonist

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
i just ran the game v0.1 , its taking ages to load the start menu . is it because its a first run and its downloading updates or something or is this going to happen everytime i start the game?

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
i just ran the game v0.1 , its taking ages to load the start menu . is it because its a first run and its downloading updates or something or is this going to happen everytime i start the game?
First time downloads updates. Next runs should be much faster

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
also because its online , no way to hack money guess huh :( thats a bummer . A HUGE FUCKING BUMMER . i cant say i like this game ui so much . can't save when i want , where is the menu option ??

me no likey , but renders are epic quality , so i'll play , with my webcam ducttaped ofc XD

konit1234

Nov 15, 2017
i found nothing in the game except for conversation between kate and Julia
i thought there would be atleat having something more than that e.g. inventory
am i bugging or that's all we have in the game?

IlMato

Oct 7, 2017
@konit1234 there is nothing more in 0.1 wait till 0.2 and you get empty locations. But as far as i think no adult content atleast there is nothing in his roadmap (exept the 11 Students and some teachers and i think dating mechanics dosen't work this early in development)

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
I tried the glamour demo, sincerely playing there I have not seen all this good potential that DS describes on the site.
In my opinion, he would have to wait to release the demo to make it more substantial.
For me, it will take at least six months to see something good in this game.

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Monotonous dialogue and an underwhelming story yet again. He's got everything and everyone except a good script writer.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes