Hotdoglover

Oct 27, 2018
Anybody knows whats wrong. Only 3/4 Quests ready. And another Question, what is the right choise for Max to Ann. Shouldt she invite the Boss or not?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Game that with such huge financial support, multiple team members, more then 2 years of development and 24 updates. And you call it "VERY early stages of devlopment". That would be fine joke if people would not be actually paying hard earned money for it.
It's practically only a quarter of the way through, assuming it'll be considered "complete" at 1.0. I consider ~25% very early stages.
The massive financial base should be a better motivator, yes. He just keeps implementing bits and pieces of new content instead of expanding on what's been incomplete for nearly two full years (the clinic, which as said a year and a half ago give or take, would be added "in the near future").
I would love it if he'd figure out where he wants to go with the incomplete stuff and make a post about that while working on whatever he chooses.

EDIT:
Yes, the game is quite messy in that it doesn't play well - or even work at all - for some and that's hurting his potential support.
He's gone on record that if the pirated versions don't hurt his wallet too much, the Offline versions will be made the main focus. That's a good move, imo as the well-known lag issues are resolved by eliminating the server side processing of clicks.

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
can someone upload his Packed Glamour Saves using Glamour Transfer becuase I lost mine

Last edited:

Mały

Apr 29, 2020
Hello.
I am asking for help in starting Glamor [version 0.24 Offline].
I can't open the game (since version 0.22) despite turning off the internet. Thank you for any help.

Mały

Apr 29, 2020
Hello.
I can't open the game (since version 0.22) despite turning off the internet. Thank you for any help.

Galin

May 5, 2017
No, only Glamour, but its difficult because you never know if you missed anything. The Hints are for non English speaker very tough.
would you like to share the Girls with another Guy?

I suggest you copy the max dir to another location at the point when you have to make the decision, then you can play both Paths

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Hello.
You don't need to disable your connection while playing the Offline version.
Does it start and never stop loading or does it not run at all?

Reactions: Mały

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Nah. My prediction is that by the end of 2020, they'll find a reason to drop it all again, make a new patreon (or maybe subscribestar) and start all over again with the same story bits they've been reusing for the previous half decade.
They've already got a guy working to port the current content to a new engine and if Silver is to be believed, he's almost there. No ETA on when that's going to be ready yet.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes