Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I don't see new content in 0.29 offline!
Who is the update for - Katya or Max? Or do you need to start a new game?

Downloaded here. I noticed that the archive has hardly changed in size. But new pictures are present.

Я не вижу нового контента в 0.29 оффлайн!
Для кого вообще обновление - Кати или Макса?
Или нужно новую игру начинать?

Скачивал здесь. Обратил внимание на то, что архив почти не изменился в размере. Но новые картинки присутствуют.
FAQ linked in OP
Cash out at midnight
Doesn't work.
Cash out doen't work at all in .29 it is missing code
I was testing this new version 0.29 and I noticed that the game still has a lot of grinding function. I can say that I am a little dissatisfied, because I was playing and as it does not have an automatic save I ended up losing all the progress because of a bug that prevented me from advancing the dialogue with Angela in the Cheerleader quest. There is also a lot of function that makes you grind, such as looking like an idiot passing time through 1 hour or 3 hours. It would make it a lot easier if you could have an option to skip a day of the week. Another irritating thing is to always have the same dialogue that could be only once when we do some repeated action. I want to give an example is when Kate goes to work at the hotel and has to speak to the receptionist. It is always the same dialogue and always the same click, this could be avoided and would save a little time. And the last thing is that there should be a fast accessibility icon that we have at school when we go home. It is very annoying to have to keep clicking. Most of the game is clicking, grinding, clicking, grinding ... some things could be much more practical, because at least you suffer a little playing this way.
Complain to DS not to us pirates.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Ok i found a way to get money without cheatengine(which doesn't seem to work anymore), and even though it's a bit complicated, it works. So for anyone patient enough to try it, here it is:

MONEY CHEAT v0.29
1. Open your game
2. click shift+ctrl+I to open the console
3. Press on the application tab on the top(if you can't see it drag the window to the left until u do)
4. Click on options->load game-> and find the save you want to add the money to.
5. Check on the days played of the save. You will need that to find the correct save in the console. Remember it.
6. Now click on the list under the application tab and go through the saves(they should be titled save:max:1598873544:16 etc). On the bottom window of the tab it should have the details of the save, for example:
  1. lang: "en"
  2. state: "location"
  3. onLocationPassMinutes: 0
  4. onLocationSetClothes: null
  5. day: 103 <---------------------- That's how you'll find your save
  6. hour: 8
  7. minute: 47
7. The save that corresponds to the days played on the load game is the one you want.
8. Double Click on the value tab next to the save title (it should say {"lang":"en","state":"location","onLocationPassMinutes":0, etc) it should have everything selected(blue).
If it doesn't, click ctrl+a(select all) and ctrl+c(copy).
9. Open a new text document on your desktop, and paste the code you just copied. (Don't close the game, just alt+tab).
10. On around page 5 of the code, there should be a line that says "max-profile-info-1". You can find it faster with ctrl+f (paste the line, and find).
11. On the left of the line, it should say money":215,"energy":7060,"hunger":7060,"arousal":5536,"profileInfo" etc.
Change the money value to whatever you want(make sure it corresponds to the amount you have in game first).
12. Now copy the whole code from the document(ctrl+a and ctrl+c).
13. Go back to the console window of the game(alt-tab) and paste(ctrl+v) the code to the value tab next to the save.(make sure you have everything selected in the tab first)
14. Press shift+ctrl+i again to close the console, and load the save.
15. Profit.

I'm attaching 2 pics as helping guides as well..

Good Luck!
fsck how is this compared to what I already have from you on the FAQ. I don't know enough. should I change it or just updated it to include this as an option?

Reactions: Kaiadas and fsck

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I am thinking of adding a line to the FAQ saying "When asking a new question reply to the FAQ so we know we aren't wasting our time with an idiot".
I don't think that would help. Nobody is reading the FAQ or the thread, just asking things that have been answered 50 times already

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I don't think that would help. Nobody is reading the FAQ or the thread, just asking things that have been answered 50 times already
yeah but at least this way we know they didn't read the FAQ and can just ignore them as the idiots that they are and not just the rare person that is having honest trouble understanding what the FAQ says.

Reactions: summerjo

madmit

Jun 4, 2017
5.7M views?

WHAT?

HOW?

WHY?

I tried this game a few months ago and it doesn't deserve that much attention
There's army of fans with extremely low level of expectation who would pay constantly for such low quality product.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Both.. Only thing bugged in my Max path is amount updating, but i've had 0 crashing or lockup.
online or offline. Offline has the bug, online is fine. If offline have you clicked on the cash out button on Max's laptop yet. That is where the bug is. You have to cash out to trigger .29's new content.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
There's army of fans with extremely low level of expectation who would pay constantly for such low quality product.
you realize you are on a pirate site right? the number of people who pay for anything on here is low and since DS only has about 2000 patrons and only a fraction of those know about F95 your claim is completely baseless.

D

Deleted member 1691628

online or offline. Offline has the bug, online is fine. If offline have you clicked on the cash out button on Max's laptop yet. That is where the bug is. You have to cash out to trigger .29's new content.
I am playing 0.29 Offline
No, I maxed out my cashout of 2000 a long time ago. (0.27 I believe?) Prob why I do not see any bug :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
No, I maxed out my cashout of 2000 a long time ago. (0.27 I believe?)
The max out doesn't apply anymore (it was a pretty dumb thing to begin with) even so it doesn't work with less than the max out either. I loaded an old save with only 400 and it still crashed. Either way the point is the only way you will know if your game is bugged is if you click the cash out button and it freezes up.
edit: sorry for asking the same question twice I have been on a little reply rampage today and forget who I have said what to.

D

Deleted member 1691628

The max out doesn't apply anymore (it was a pretty dumb thing to begin with) even so it doesn't work with less than the max out either. I loaded an old save with only 400 and it still crashed. Either way the point is the only way you will know if your game is bugged is if you click the cash out button and it freezes up.
Well, issue for me then is my daily amount on Camera income is not updating, it sits at 0

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
No, I maxed out my cashout of 2000 a long time ago. (0.27 I believe?) Prob why I do not see any bug :)
Is it possible to upload the save.
And let a 'user' that plays online press 'Cash Out' for the non online players?
So the offline players could continue there game.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes