sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
no trick that I know of, other than just replacing the file with one I posted, delete old one first then copy new in place just to be sure its getting new version. If not I can work up something else that might work for you. (i will test that now as well and see)
I tried your file, but it doesn't work. Game gets stuck just the same as with the original file.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I dont know why, but doesn't work for me. When i tap cash out, it's freeze's like always.
Yeah tested again but still same. But please continue to try to fix.
I tried your file, but it doesn't work. Game gets stuck just the same as with the original file.
Nope, none of the two versions work for me.

Try this one: Bandaid-Fix V2

Both fixes work on my end, if this one doesn't work not sure what to tell you as it calls the same function set as 0.28 did.

Been asking my wife that for years..
The game checks for updates on startup. If game/app.asar has been modified, it re-downloads and replaces it with the original.

Either make sure you've firewalled glamour or are disconnected from the internet to use Dllfile 's bugfix.

Or, in addition to Dllfile 's game/app.asar replace resources/app.asar with the attached file. It disables update checking --- although, with this, if DS pushes an update you won't get it. So make sure you do a back up first.

D

Deleted member 1691628

The game checks for updates on startup. If game/app.asar has been modified, it re-downloads and replaces it with the original.
ha, funny enough, I always have had Glamour fire-walled - never crossed my mind as for me it was a common place thing for this game :p Thanks!

I'm lost, did this bugfix trigger the new events for 0.29 or did it just allow to collect money from cams?
It just allows collection of cams to keep your game from freezing. Functions for the event are not in place to trigger.

Reactions: Kronordil and fsck

olololo1234

May 11, 2019

Either make sure you've firewalled glamour or are disconnected from the internet to use Dllfile 's bugfix.

Or, in addition to Dllfile 's game/app.asar replace resources/app.asar with the attached file. It disables update checking --- although, with this, if DS pushes an update you won't get it. So make sure you do a back up first.
Used game/app.asar and resources/app.asar and now the game does not even start.

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
Used game/app.asar and resources/app.asar and now the game does not even start.
Don't use the new resources/app.asar file - but use the fix for game/app.asar and disconnect your internet - worked for me.

So to understand right, because it seems I can't progress any further in the offline version and not play the new content, is this another bug ? seems a big waste of time atm. if im honest.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes