Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
If I recall the beginning of Kate's Villa questline correctly Max found something to dip Lisa's swimsuit in to make it translucent. Now that Kate is showing up in Max's story that means Max should find the stuff "soon." (technically he should have already found it but oh well)

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Where do I complain? Didn't you see the "?"
There is no changelog, I haven't seen the post, I see "part 1" everywhere. I think the question is legitimate. NO ?????

I got a response to my question, thanks
there may not be a changelog but there have been two posts in the last two days that have been copy/pasted directly from DS's patreon (as well as several people explaining what the part 1 means to others who didn't look for/read the posts). They explain everything about the update if you only looked backed a few pages. The fact that you didn't even bother looking to see if it had already been answered is frustraiting enough. This is a forum you may have to read a little to find answers.

summerjo I think I have officially reached annoyed. I turn answering repeated questions over to you. :mad::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

summerjo

May 9, 2017
there may not be a changelog but there have been two posts in the last two days that have been copy/pasted directly from DS's patreon (as well as several people explaining what the part 1 means to others who didn't look for/read the posts). They explain everything about the update if you only looked backed a few pages. The fact that you didn't even bother looking to see if it had already been answered is frustraiting enough. This is a forum you may have to read a little to find answers.

summerjo I think I have officially reached annoyed. I turn answering repeated questions over to you. :mad::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Are you sure?

You already saw my 1 time replying to someone.

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
@summerjo and others like him/her/it: you have to understand that some of us cannot afford to spend their entire day checking this forum for updates and we don't have the time or patience to scroll back 15-20 pages and then read through all of them hoping to find the answer to a question so you don't have to be mean. I am assuming you all are old enough to be on this site so why not act like it? If you have that much time on your hands you can always either link to the post that answers the same question again and again or just post a quick answer for whatever questions there are (repeating or not). There is a very thin line between sarcasm and toxic and no one wants this thread to become toxic. We are all frustrated enough with the updates.

Reactions: kriskano

summerjo

May 9, 2017
@summerjo and others like him/her/it: you have to understand that some of us cannot afford to spend their entire day checking this forum for updates and we don't have the time or patience to scroll back 15-20 pages and then read through all of them hoping to find the answer to a question so you don't have to be mean. I am assuming you all are old enough to be on this site so why not act like it? If you have that much time on your hands you can always either link to the post that answers the same question again and again or just post a quick answer for whatever questions there are (repeating or not). There is a very thin line between sarcasm and toxic and no one wants this thread to become toxic. We are all frustrated enough with the updates.
I haven't seen a question yet that hasn't been answered in the FAQ.

That takes maybe 60 seconds to read.

kriskano

Jul 8, 2017
Sorry if I haven't read everything, but I usually look a little before asking a question. If I have to go back through the 10 pages posted since yesterday, chances are I haven't seen everything.

And if it's frustrating to answer a question, then let others do it and stop complaining in your own words.
Have a good day or night

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Sorry if I haven't read everything, but I usually look a little before asking a question. If I have to go back through the 10 pages posted since yesterday, chances are I haven't seen everything.

And if it's frustrating to answer a question, then let others do it and stop complaining in your own words.
Have a good day or night
Optimelle

I might be wrong but when it comes to repeated questions I am probably your best bet at getting an answer. So if I don't answer it chances are it goes unanswered and then it gets repeated a few posts later. That's why I compiled the FAQ in the first place. Granted your question is only relevant to this one update so it won't end up in the FAQ but is it really that hard to skim. When I started participating in this site I asked dumb questions as well but I tried not to ask the same dumb questions everyone else was asking. If a question is being ignored it has probably been asked a hundered times and as a general rule I would say if a question has an answer to it, it has been answered all you have to do is find it. There is a search feature to quickly and easily weed out unrelated posts. I became quite familiar with it I suggest others do as well so they don't annoy the ones who have answers into keeping them to themselves.

Edit: not to keep beating a dead horse but I did a search for ".29 part one" in the thread four results and the top one is me explaining it and one page back from that post is where I copy pasted the post from DS's patreon. which is also the second result. Annotation 2020-08-31 170319.png

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Does anybody have a guess at how Sarah fits into the game (Sarah is the delivery girl in Max's story). She makes me think of Vicky (the coffee shop owner) and I can see them as sisters or cousins. What do you guys think?

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
When asking a new question reply to the FAQ so we know we aren't wasting our time with an idiot.
The above is the perfect example of what I was saying in my previous post. You took the time to compile an FAQ but you also took the time to insult everyone that ignores it whatever their reason may be.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
The above is the perfect example of what I was saying in my previous post. You took the time to compile an FAQ but you also took the time to insult everyone that ignores it whatever their reason may be.
I added that today when I got finally got tired of 3 months of repeated questions I have answered in the FAQ. now if you will excuse me I have an FAQ to update now that offline has been fixed and an update to play.

Reactions: TarAlcarin
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes