Kaiadas

Aug 17, 2017
I am thinking of adding a line to the FAQ saying "When asking a new question reply to the FAQ so we know we aren't wasting our time with an idiot".
Actually it would help draw attention to the FAQ if you added the line CHEATS to the title..everyone will click on it in seconds.

FAQ-CHEATS-and free Hotdogs!

People usually assume that frequently asked questions are about the story of the game, or something completely irrelevant(and boring) to the gameplay.

Reactions: toll

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Actually it would help draw attention to the FAQ if you added the line CHEATS to the title..everyone will click on it in seconds.

FAQ-CHEATS-and free Hotdogs!

People usually assume that frequently asked questions are about the story of the game, or something completely irrelevant(and boring) to the gameplay.
seeing as how 90% percent of questions do pertain to things irrelevant to gameplay then they should be looking for the FAQ. I don't have any answers in it that pertain to gameplay help it is almost all troubleshooting, bugfixes and general help topics.

inc0gnit0

Jun 25, 2020
BTW, shouldn't someone change the main post of this thread? It doesn't even mention that Glamour is essentially also a BB remake, it acts as if the male cardboard protagonist is still a thing, plus the engine is no longer Unity, at least for the Offline version.
And you know maybe put there a warning that you'll have the whole game black with no pictures, and you need to open it up again. Maybe that'll stop some of the thousands of comments regarding that. Furthermore, the link to 0.29 should be changed back to 0.28 whilst the bug is happening.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
BTW, shouldn't someone change the main post of this thread? It doesn't even mention that Glamour is essentially also a BB remake, it acts as if the male cardboard protagonist is still a thing, plus the engine is no longer Unity, at least for the Offline version.
And you know maybe put there a warning that you'll have the whole game black with no pictures, and you need to open it up again. Maybe that'll stop some of the thousands of comments regarding that. Furthermore, the link to 0.29 should be changed back to 0.28 whilst the bug is happening.
go to the post and click report. on the pop up click other, then fill in everything you want changed. Repeat until mods change it. It took me at least 4 tries to get the green text about the FAQ added.

kriskano

Jul 8, 2017
what do you mean "without Kate" then who's Max fucking in .029? Also I don't think that's Lisa, nor Ann, nor Kira. Alice minor part.
Okay, maybe I should have put "Kate's story" and not just "Kate".
A mistake but I don't think it deserved such an abrupt answer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes