kriskano

Jul 8, 2017
Edit: not to keep beating a dead horse but I did a search for ".29 part one" in the thread four results and the top one is me explaining it and one page back from that post is where I copy pasted the post from DS's patreon. which is also the second result. View attachment 795917
200 post and more than 24 hours between my question and the one and only time you answered.
And you are frustrated to have to answer a question twice.I wish you a simple life because otherwise you will be frustrated forever.
You participate a lot more than I do and you gave a lot of answers with the FAQ and by answering. But you are a member like me no more and no less.
And I repeat what I have already told you: if you are frustrated to have to answer people on a question and give an answer again, let others do it.
No need to answer me

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
200 post and more than 24 hours between my question and the one and only time you answered.
And you are frustrated to have to answer a question twice.I wish you a simple life because otherwise you will be frustrated forever.
You participate a lot more than I do and you gave a lot of answers with the FAQ and by answering. But you are a member like me no more and no less.
And I repeat what I have already told you: if you are frustrated to have to answer people on a question and give an answer again, let others do it.
No need to answer me
The frustration wasn't with "answering the same question twice" it was the fact that you didn't even make much of an effort to find the answer before asking the question. I wasn't the only one to answer the question if you leave out ".29" you can find others that answere it and I answered a lot more repeat questions that just yours and if 24 hours is too much for you to go back and look through you may be on the wrong site. I know that was my choice but unfortunatly I like helping people but sometimes people need to help themselves. Now I am sure that others are tired of this argument if you have more to say to me pm me and I will be happy to carry on there.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I assume you have "Consequences" and "Big Problem" to the point where they are just repeating. If so I have no idea. Only other things I can think of is are you playing on updated .28 or newly downloaded .29? If you are playing on the updated .28 do you have fsck 's bugfix installed I think it blocks updates so you may need to delete and re-extract it. If none of that helps upload a copy of your save and maybe fsck can take a look at it.

keago2020

Jun 26, 2020
I assume you have "Consequences" and "Big Problem" to the point where they are just repeating. If so I have no idea. Only other things I can think of is are you playing on updated .28 or newly downloaded .29? If you are playing on the updated .28 do you have fsck 's bugfix installed I think it blocks updates so you may need to delete and re-extract it. If none of that helps upload a copy of your save and maybe fsck can take a look at it.

are you your memory file to me ?

keago2020

Jun 26, 2020

I took v 29 download and save data from v .28

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes