I love Lisa

Jul 9, 2017
Now I have a question. I went through all massage events with May, how do I start the even with Kate, Alice and Max?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
You KNOW that would include Eric as well right? ;)
NO! No, Eric Sub in Kate for the control of house power struggle. Make Max have to decide between being top dog or finding out what levels of depravity Kate could bring the house into. Kate will have it easier to corrupt the household because Ann will be less on guard from an outsider than from Max. This is evidenced by how easily Karen convinces her to punish everyone naked. So once Kate gets her taste for corruption she will set her sites on Lisa like she eludes to in her story.

siul

Apr 3, 2017
[I guess it's the end of the content for now and we see that event in part 2 of v0.29...]

i have the same problem i finished the massage part and i cant continue , but here is cg of kate having sex with max...
the only problem is i dont know how how to trigger it

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I guess it's the end of the content for now and we see that event in part 2 of v0.29...
[/QUim with the same problem i finished the massage part but here is cg of kate having sex with max
the only problem is i dont know how how to trigger it
If I understand the code correctly quest-show-step-29 ("Kate is now training her \\"massage\\" skills on me. All I have to do is come over to the massage parlor once every couple of days. <color=#ece1d2>I should leave the house around 15:00-15:30 and have $200</color>",") is currently the last one and according to the patreon post the images are done, but the code isn't, so I guess we have to wait for the next update to see those event...

Reactions: siul

siul

Apr 3, 2017
If I understand the code correctly quest-show-step-29 ("Kate is now training her \\"massage\\" skills on me. All I have to do is come over to the massage parlor once every couple of days. <color=#ece1d2>I should leave the house around 15:00-15:30 and have $200</color>",") is currently the last one and according to the patreon post the images are done, but the code isn't, so I guess we have to wait for the next update to see those event...
oh yeaah my bad i thought this was in the max part of the game:
but i think it must be kate storyline

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
oh yeaah my bad i thought this was in the max part of the game:
but i think it must be kate storyline
Those are new pictures, but I think we will not see them before Part 2 of v0.29...

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I don't know, you just showed them so we have actually.
Let me quote the parts from DS for you:

First half of 0.29 is ready and out. If you want more details about the second part, the images are done (the most time-consuming part), so we're going to release the second half fairly soon. Don't expect it for at least a week, but it shouldn't take more than 10 days. Also, we've updated yesterday's post, so you can go check the last couple of paragraphs if you haven't seen the edit.
"the images are done", so they are in the game yet, but that's it, no code to access them yet...

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes