Kickus

Jan 10, 2019
And it's as if DS ignores the bug on purpose. He answered some non-bug related questions under his posts but didn't answer those about the bug...

Reactions: Lore19

Kickus

Jan 10, 2019
Yeah, but someone posted the question under the online post so maybe he thought it was about the online version...

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
fsck how is this compared to what I already have from you on the FAQ. I don't know enough. should I change it or just updated it to include this as an option?
In 0.29, the dev tools seem to be enabled by default. In 0.28 it wasn't, which was why my more complicated workaround was required. Hopefully DS won't later disable the dev tools when part 2 comes out :). But, for now, you should replace my save editing method with this one in the FAQ.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Well, issue for me then is my daily amount on Camera income is not updating, it sits at 0
This should no longer happen in 0.29 :(

The money updates at midnight everyday. Try playing one more day and checking your a/c again?

Edit: To make sure, open the console (Ctrl+Shift+I), wait till midnight, or just past midnight and look for messages like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
In 0.29, the dev tools seem to be enabled by default. In 0.28 it wasn't, which was why my more complicated workaround was required. Hopefully DS won't later disable the dev tools when part 2 comes out :). But, for now, you should replace my save editing method with this one in the FAQ.
I just added it on the off chance DS screws us over and goes back to the old version. :giggle:

Reactions: fsck

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
[QUOTE = "Dragon59, bài đăng: 4102668, thành viên: 2254839"]
Tôi không gặp vấn đề gì khi rút tiền mặt trong phiên bản trực tuyến. Rất vui khi có thể kiếm thêm tiền với cam một lần nữa.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
You complete the game?
I have not completed the game. I have not completed the update. Though I can extract cash from the cam, I have decided to wait a bit to complete the introduction of Kate to the Villa. Too many missing graphics. I'm hoping that will be fixed soon.

D

Deleted member 1048238

Anyone want to try out this app.asar for 0.29 Offline, its not going to trigger the event since it is obviously missing - but it should let you cash out. No cheats applied to this, no worries. Backup your original as usual, unpack to game folder overwriting old file.

WOW worked ! should be pinned in OP post

maksblack1000

Aug 8, 2017
Cash-Out Bandaid Fix, official Band-aid Brand

Anyone want to try out this app.asar for 0.29 Offline, its not going to trigger the event since it is obviously missing - but it should let you cash out. No cheats applied to this, no worries. Backup your original as usual, unpack to glamour\game folder overwriting old file.

Mega DL
I dont know why, but doesn't work for me. When i tap cash out, it's freeze's like always.

D

Deleted member 1691628

Well that did not work for me - Any magic trick to it ? Game still crashes when press "cash out".
no trick that I know of, other than just replacing the file with one I posted, delete old one first then copy new in place just to be sure its getting new version. If not I can work up something else that might work for you. (i will test that now as well and see)

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
no trick that I know of, other than just replacing the file with one I posted, delete old one first then copy new in place just to be sure its getting new version. If not I can work up something else that might work for you. (i will test that now as well and see)
Yeah tested again but still same. But please continue to try to fix.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
But how trigger this?
I found it triggered by withdrawing money from the cam account. Max wonders how to keep viewership up. He's then able to eavesdrop on Alice and Ann.

Looks like a fix has been pushed (for online, at least). More downloading when I loaded the game. The Kate at Villa graphics are there now.

Last edited:

f95poke

Apr 21, 2017
When I start up the application Glamour.exe, I get an infinite 'Loading' screen. I never get to the main menu.

Eventually it loads (after 3-5 minutes). The menu has random 'icons' symbolizing missing image assets.

I deleted the directory and re-unzipped it. It still loads a bit longer than normal but it works now.

I still have the bug from 0.28 where I keep triggering 'Veronica scolding me for talking in class' even though it's a past event and Veronica is not in the room.

Clicking on wardrobe in living room gives the game a black screen and I can't do anything.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 183 Votes