anibal

Apr 29, 2017
I'm having a big issue, just downloaded and started my game, I get to the 5th day (Wed 3rd) where the walk through says that your sister will send you off for massage training but it will not happen, I followed her around the entire day and nothing, tried uninstalling and reinstalling a few times but still same issue, is there something I'm missing?

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
is there something I'm missing?
If you're not a paying Patron, then yes, you're missing pretty much all the content, which can only be accessed by paying Patrons (which is why the last 5+ pages of this thread are dedicated almost exclusively to how to crack the game).

Ryoko

Aug 8, 2017
It's from a few years.. this photo session is for one fitness club chain in my town. She is not a trainer.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
Important things
Sep 1 at 10:00am
0.6 release is getting close, we're working every day to finish everything we've planned. Today I'm going to tell you about upcoming update.
There are many different opinions about what's the most important part of any game. Most people will say gameplay, someone will say the story or graphics. And someone will say neither matters at all. We spend a lot of time on all of them. But for me it's probably the depth of the gameplay mechanics. Here are some examples:

0.6 will have an option to invite classmates in the cafe. A great opportunity to improve relationships and learn something new about them. Every step of this event will have a mini-dialog. Also, Kate will try to order their favorite dish, and if she guesses right, it will improve the relationships and there will be a note in the character's profile. Kate can pay the whole bill, split it, or not pay anything at all. The result of the date will depend on many factors and will affect on relationship and attraction one way or another.

0.6 will also have flirting. We're still going to work on it in the future, but you'll be able to try flirting with another characters. Again, reaction on the flirting will depend on many elements. For example, Kate's assessment of the reaction on her flirting attempts will depend on her communication skills.

You'll be able to buy one of three laptops in the game, and since there's no reason to have more than one, if you decide you want a new one, you'll be able to replace your old one by paying extra. Obviously, the game won't let you do it if you don't have the money or the model is unavailable.

While those things might look minor, I think they make the world more alive. Unfortunately, I can't show off any of this in pretty screenshots, which is why I didn't post that many images in August.

And of course, it's all just a bonus to the main content. Here's what's going to be in 0.6:

• Asking your classmates out in the cafe, new dialogs
  • A series of events with neighbor Maria
  • Flirting mechanics
  • New dialogs with classmates in college
  • Inventory
  • Shops
  • Buying a laptop
  • Online courses
  • Quest log
You'll see everything soon in the game.

As always, 0.6 will be available on 5th for $40 Patrons, on 12th for $20 Patrons, on 16th for $10 Patrons, on 19th for $5 Patrons and two months from now for everyone else.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It's from a few years.. this photo session is for one fitness club chain in my town. She is not a trainer.
Which probably means he doesn't have a license to use that image. That would be ironic, considering his complaints about piracy.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hmmm, female protag with lesbian content. I'll wait until it's had a few more updates and back that to have a look.

Big Brother was utter garbage but it's automatically improved on the protag stakes by 110%.

NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017
Yes, I am considering to tell her, but I am not sure if I want her to know what type of games I play :D
What good would come of telling her? Besides having to explain how you found out about this, the only real option she'll have is pursuing legal remedies, and if she's successful, that slows down DS' development.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
So maybe we‘ll see the first pussy (though with DS unlikely :rolleyes:) ... but if we‘ll see some day more sex stuff and the story is getting better, maybe you can think about to hack the game?! ;)
Wait what? We used to joke about this. Is there really still not a pussy in the game?

I suppose the addendum to that question is: are there dicks flying around first?

Reactions: Hlextor

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
OK then the next obvious question is what is the dick to pussy ratio?
Hard to say. There isn't that many dicks out there as well. At this point pussies might be winning just because of the fact that there is so few guys out there. And dick in pussy ratio is currently at its bottom:/

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait what? We used to joke about this. Is there really still not a pussy in the game?

I suppose the addendum to that question is: are there dicks flying around first?
Not to be a bitch or anything but you are mocking a game that's been in development for a handful of months while you work on a game that's been in development for over a year and still has barely any fucking in it.

Glass houses and stones come to mind.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Not to be a bitch or anything but you are mocking a game that's been in development for a handful of months while you work on a game that's been in development for over a year and still has barely any fucking in it.

Glass houses and stones come to mind.
Oh this is a running gag that goes back to the Big Brother era. Well before I started working on stuff. I've always been a snarky bastard and continue to be. Sorry you don't like the game.

Reactions: Hlextor

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
i am not able to trigger the seen where the julia tells or discusses kate for massage. Because of this i am completely stuck.

Reactions: Ryoko
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes