-DeaDHeaD-

Apr 6, 2017

Today I want to tell you about some of our long term plans. Every month we plan content for several versions in the future. Sometimes we do everything on time, sometimes we don't. This is why client has some images of the future content.
But our plans aren't just about future events, dialogs, and characters. Here are some examples.

Male protagonist

We're thinking about adding male protagonist in the near future. We also decided to add some rudimentary story, he won't be there just for the sandbox elements. Some dialogs and events will have to be changed up a bit, of course. For example he won't be too shy to change in front of his classmates. Instead he's going to seduce Julia. Also, male protagonist version of Julia will have a girlfriend and main protagonist will be helping Julia on her journey of self discovery.

We planned this from the beginning, so technically it won't be as complicated and we won't have to change too much code to implement him. You may wonder how are we supposed to do all this work? Well, we have a new member on our team, who is going to work on dialogs and events. We're sure we'll be able to make even more content now.

You'll be able to see male protagonist if you start a new game in 0.7. You won't be able to pick him yet, though, we haven't actually implemented him into the game yet.

Offline version of the game

We're not promising anything, but we're seriously concerned about ping issues and possibility of our server going down. We're thinking about moving all server logic into the client without changing the current structure too much.

Maybe we'll return to our old model, client will automatically download updates from our server, but you won't need an online connection to play.

Steam

As some of you might have heard, Steam now allows adult games, which opens a lot of opportunities for players and developers. We'd like to use their services too, of course. We might have to change our economic model for it. For now we're looking into legal matters and I'll tell you more once we have some news.

That's our plans. Don't ask us "When?" and we won't tell you "Soon™" :)

I'll tell you more about our plans about 0.7 in one of the future post.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017

We're not promising anything, but we're seriously concerned about ping issues and possibility of our server going down. We're thinking about moving all server logic into the client without changing the current structure too much.

Maybe we'll return to our old model, client will automatically download updates from our server, but you won't need an online connection to play.
Better late than never, he started to see that tormenting your paying patrons is not a good idea "again", hope he'll not make the same mistakes "again" (but I doubt that).

Now, next step is reviving the BB and to continue it simulteniously with Glamour. Too much wishful thinking? o_O

Reactions: JasonJemodah
Aug 9, 2017
Better late than never, he started to see that tormenting your paying patrons is not a good idea "again", hope he'll not make the same mistakes "again" (but I doubt that).

Now, next step is reviving the BB and to continue it simulteniously with Glamour. Too much wishful thinking? o_O
It is possible to do it like Mr Dots does it, for two months release 2 updates of Glamour or BB and then the third month release one update of whatever game wasn't updated

Reactions: KaiserST

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017

may not need to be connected but need to be connected to get the update though

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
my own thoughts will be after *note*.....I DO NOT work for DS and I'm just giving my thoughts

Long term plans
Sep 20 at 4:25am
Today I want to tell you about some of our long term plans. Every month we plan content for several versions in the future. Sometimes we do everything on time, sometimes we don't. This is why client has some images of the future content.
But our plans aren't just about future events, dialogs, and characters. Here are some examples.

*note* plans for 0.7 until game is complete

Male protagonist

We're thinking about adding male protagonist in the near future. We also decided to add some rudimentary story, he won't be there just for the sandbox elements. Some dialogs and events will have to be changed up a bit, of course. For example he won't be too shy to change in front of his classmates. Instead he's going to seduce Julia. Also, male protagonist version of Julia will have a girlfriend and main protagonist will be helping Julia on her journey of self discovery.

We planned this from the beginning, so technically it won't be as complicated and we won't have to change too much code to implement him. You may wonder how are we supposed to do all this work? Well, we have a new member on our team, who is going to work on dialogs and events. We're sure we'll be able to make even more content now.

You'll be able to see male protagonist if you start a new game in 0.7. You won't be able to pick him yet, though, we haven't actually implemented him into the game yet.

*note* we gave into peoples demands for a male protagonist but you won't be able to use him as he's not a workable character yet (I'll stick to Kate, I play way too many that uses a male protagonist, I welcome change)

*note* still need to connect for the client to update...so no more delay by going offline or using a faster server maybe?

That's our plans. Don't ask us "When?" and we won't tell you "Soon™" :)

*note* so if you ask DS will say soon everytime? so best not to ask

I'll tell you more about our plans about 0.7 in one of the future post.

*note* ok, sounds good

Reactions: JasonJemodah

SciGuy

May 8, 2018
I might as well get my 2 cents in, since it sounds like the required internet connection MIGHT become a thing of the past.
I won't be playing ANY games that require an internet connection for any reason whatsoever. I was recently hit with a ransomware attack. I began getting daily phone calls offering to 'fix' my computer for the low low price of ---.
I'm not THAT tech savvy. I scanned my system with everything at my disposal and found nothing. System restore froze during reboot. Windows Update did the same. After a $100 bill and surrendering my system to the Geek Squad for a couple of days, Windows update and System Restore are once again functioning.
I'm in not implying this game or the servers associated with it are in ANY WAY responsible for what happened to me, but I can damn sure guarantee I'll never give an outside server the authority to write to my hard drive again.
If I can't download the game or update and scan it thoroughly BEFORE installing it, I don't need it. It may be much more convenient for the Devs, but count me out permanently.

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
can game still be played if you only connect with login or does it require constant internet connection to play the 5 dollar reward

NachoCheese

Dec 10, 2017
shhhhh! they might see it and decide to remain with the crappy uncrackable ver lol
lol. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. The way I see it, Dark Silver can either continue to deliver a shitty player experience and hemorrhage patrons until it's not worth his time to continue, or he can focus on making a game worth playing and accept that some people will pirate it until they feel it's worth paying for. The last six-months is a clear indication that he hadn't learned his lesson from the last time he tried this.

can game still be played if you only connect with login or does it require constant internet connection to play the 5 dollar reward
Right now this game requires a constant internet connection. The forecast from this most recent announcement is that it will not in the future.

Reactions: Hlextor

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
lol. Damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. The way I see it, Dark Silver can either continue to deliver a shitty player experience and hemorrhage patrons until it's not worth his time to continue, or he can focus on making a game worth playing and accept that some people will pirate it until they feel it's worth paying for. The last six-months is a clear indication that he hadn't learned his lesson from the last time he tried this.

Right now this game requires a constant internet connection. The forecast from this most recent announcement is that it will not in the future.
so unplayable with the server issues correct ?

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
am i safe to assume there's no sex yet in this game ?
from what is said not yet
maybe in a few months I would say we'll see something for the beginning of 2019.
maybe for that time we could do a hand job or let us touch the butt or breasts.
Dark Silver likes to milk his donors as long as he can...

Reactions: groq

tecmoxninja

Jul 15, 2017
at this rate our kate will do her first blowjob when she is 30 years old
she will have the first sexual relationship when she is 40 years old
other things more sexually driven to 50 years
better late than never.... :noexpression::noexpression::noexpression::noexpression::noexpression::noexpression:

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes