ttipsigam

Jan 23, 2018
How do I bring Aiko to the abandoned shrine?

* Edit, I finally managed to bring here there using the glasses; I had to make here stand there for hours whilst I forwarded the time RIP

I'm now looking for a way to not share the others with the demon

Last edited:

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

* Edit, I finally managed to bring here there using the glasses; I had to make here stand there for hours whilst I forwarded the time RIP

There is. It's a quest of its own, so go for a wander.

Reactions: ttipsigam

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
The patch is very much appreciated, the instructions were not.

Unzipping by opening the Zip from the download list/notification box, then dragging the content into the desired folder is the fastest way to unzip a file. It is also the most common approach to patching in here due to the amount of renpy games around :)

Your instructions should say:
"download and save the zip file into the Glassix folder, then, unzip by using the contextual menu (do not open and drag/drop the content into the game folder.)"
I have a question. What is the "contextual menu"? Is it done after the game is started? I honestly don't know how to get it to work. Thanks.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
I have a question. What is the "contextual menu"? Is it done after the game is started? I honestly don't know how to get it to work. Thanks.
Right click on the file, and use the software you usually use to extract files (winzip, winrar, etc). It should have the option to extract the content into a new folder.

Reactions: Talmadge
Jan 14, 2018
Unzipping by opening the Zip from the download list/notification box, then dragging the content into the desired folder is the fastest way to unzip a file. It is also the most common approach to patching in here due to the amount of renpy games around :)
You didn't drag the content, but a folder within it. However, this is easy to do, so I've clarified the post and cleaned it up in the process. I doubt anyone used the old files.

By the way, the program is necessary instead of standard drag&replace, because the incest-breaking stuff is completely integrated in the game files. The patch would need constant updating (a shit-ton of work) or break the game, and everyone would have to wait for me to do it.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
You didn't drag the content, but a folder within it. However, this is easy to do, so I've clarified the post and cleaned it up in the process. I doubt anyone used the old files.

By the way, the program is necessary instead of standard drag&replace, because the incest-breaking stuff is completely integrated in the game files. The patch would need constant updating (a shit-ton of work) or break the game, and everyone would have to wait for me to do it.
I figured it was needed indeed, otherwise, why go through the trouble of making an exe? ;)

I was only saying most of us got the habit of drag out of the zip/rar files straight into the destination folders :)
What I did was the usual really, I extracted the files (and folder) by dragging them into the Glassix folder (at first). Then I dragged the content into a subfolder instead (Can't remember which one, probably data itself) and that seemed to work just fine then. I'm guessing the update use the format "..\data " for the updates/modifications, or something along those line, meaning as long as it's one folder down from the exe or data, it'll work... best guess only there really.

Jan 14, 2018
I'm guessing the update use the format "..\data " for the updates/modifications, or something along those line, meaning as long as it's one folder down from the exe or data, it'll work... best guess only there really.
Lost the original code, but I remember it gets a directory overview of the patch data-folder and edits the corresponding paths from the level above. Running in the cmd will keep the log up which showed 53 "not found" (failed searches) so I had to go down the rabbit hole. They have now been fixed.

The failed searches were mainly due to formatting changes in a few select files. I also looked through those files for new incest-breaking content and found very little. I assume the same is the case for the other files, so the patch should cover pretty well ...hopefully.

thebigb

Jul 28, 2017

You need to unlock Anael go to the Downtown church, this will end you're weekly agreement with Lily. (You still can use the shrine if you want)
Lily does not take girls early in the morning.

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
Hey Daedolon, there is a bug with Hikari's vibrator scene, it's when the vibrator is inside her pussy when we are playing with her tits, in the part when you click on "faster", the game frozes unfortunately.

I found the problem, it was easy to solve, but hard to find, but it's here my report.

I don't know why Rin/Ayumi vibrator scene in the classroom is a only one scene, once you gave the vibrator for Rin, like Saiko's vibrator scene, it should repeatable, Easter Bunny should be repeatable too as well the St. Patrick's Day, my others suggestions are: Aiko, Saiko, Mitsuko, Sarah and Kristina should have pregnancies(They are only my opinions there, my suggestions), still missing the last possession: Kana(since Romita and Kristina now they have since this last update, which is the 0.78).

Ps: I found another thing which is already in the game, but disabled, it's Fujiko's cunnilingus after watches her panties at Daily Chair scenes, the pictures already are in the game, but disabled, Iyo's anal scenes after you saved her are bugged too, i mean, her good ending is impossible to achieve, even if you go to your saves, everything is alright, but her good ending doesn't work.

Last edited:

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
Glassix [v0.77] [Gaweb Studio]- Original Size: 6.53GB
Compressed Win (1.57GB): - - - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by the original developer, download at your own risk*​

Last edited by a moderator:

Syrabert

Nov 27, 2022
well, it seems there was/is some development, at least i have a Glassix2 v0.3.0 from januar in my inbound but never touched it, so i can't tell if this is WIP.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
is glassix 2 even in production? i thought it was just a planned thing
well, it seems there was/is some development, at least i have a Glassix2 v0.3.0 from januar in my inbound but never touched it, so i can't tell if this is WIP.
It's just a WIP at the moment. There's not much happening game-wise; mostly mechanics and world building for now.

Reactions: Syrabert

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
It's just a WIP at the moment. There's not much happening game-wise; mostly mechanics and world building for now.
Even if there isn't any real content yet, I'm keen to see what direction they are taking, are we looking towards a true 3d experience where we walk around first person, a semi 3D experience with isometric maps, or just Renpy style locations with more advanced/animated sex scenes. Is it a completely new story or just an rework of this one?

There is so much that came be considered an improvement over the dated graphics currently used... I just hope they aren't going for anything that requires to much power to run.

BonrAlternate

Jun 21, 2017
Even if there isn't any real content yet, I'm keen to see what direction they are taking, are we looking towards a true 3d experience where we walk around first person, a semi 3D experience with isometric maps, or just Renpy style locations with more advanced/animated sex scenes. Is it a completely new story or just an rework of this one?

There is so much that came be considered an improvement over the dated graphics currently used... I just hope they aren't going for anything that requires to much power to run.
I don't know if you're aware, but the dev's Patreon has videos with his commentary that display gameplay mechanics which you may be interested in.

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I don't know if you're aware, but the dev's Patreon has videos with his commentary that display gameplay mechanics which you may be interested in.
thanks for the heads up, I'm so used to Patreon being locked I didn't even try... I keep forgetting this Dev is pretty generous with sharing.

blackrose33

Jan 9, 2020
You've got two options then:
1) Wait for Glassix 2 to hit Public release sometime around the turn of the month, or
2) become a supporter on some level to get the updates sooner.

There is a basic playable version now, however it's not yet fully fleshed out (no pun intended).

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
You're right, it's a small side effect of adding mobile input. For some reason, both mobile and mouse input triggers at the same time, acting like a quick double click. I'll try to fix that. Thanks for the feedback.
Is it fixed yet? %) It's been 5 months, the game's been barely playable cuz of it... %)

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes