RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
I want to like this game; however, I just hate the interface. getting around the map is just too clunky.
You know you can click on the map and you will travel there (walking). Later you also get teleportation abilities (example: teleport to female). And of course there is bus and taxi, for faster travel using less time.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Only time I ever encountered that was when I applied an update between versions. A full download had no issues for me. Maybe it was concurrently related to the IC patch, but I was not interested in troubleshooting. I downloaded the fullgame and applied IC patch. No problems.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Just to be clear, I wasn't the one requesting it. I don't even know why you quoted me.
I'm fine with downloading six and a half gigs. It's just I see a lot of people requesting compression in the game's thread rather than the place where it's supposed to be requested.

But yeah, a big thanks go to the people that put in the time for it. Now if only the OP could be updated to reflect it.

The FULL version 0f 0.76 has NOT been compressed. That was the issue.

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Just to be clear, I wasn't the one requesting it. I don't even know why you quoted me.
I'm fine with downloading six and a half gigs. It's just I see a lot of people requesting compression in the game's thread rather than the place where it's supposed to be requested.

But yeah, a big thanks go to the people that put in the time for it. Now if only the OP could be updated to reflect it.

The FULL version 0f 0.76 has NOT been compressed. That was the issue.
Some of us have to worry about disk space, bandwidth useage/quotas, etc. 6.5GB is more than an issue on many days for many people. (depends on service/device)
May mean we can't update, or at least have to wait.
Can even make some totally give up on some games. (file side TOO BIG!)
No idea where "proper place" is to request compression, but DEV's should pay more attention---one's that DO NOT do it, often loose support when the get outrageously big.
[Reg & COMPRESSED Ver might better meet demand----some devs do this]

QonanXian

Oct 27, 2021
The game is pretty cool, but for god's sake how do I stoop the Nun from trying to kill me??? and also what's the pregnancy mechanics here?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Some of us have to worry about disk space, bandwidth useage/quotas, etc. 6.5GB is more than an issue on many days for many people. (depends on service/device)
May mean we can't update, or at least have to wait.
Can even make some totally give up on some games. (file side TOO BIG!)
No idea where "proper place" is to request compression, but DEV's should pay more attention---one's that DO NOT do it, often loose support when the get outrageously big.
[Reg & COMPRESSED Ver might better meet demand----some devs do this]
Instead of raging, why don't you take a deep breath and re-read what you're sending before you send it?
I acknowledge and know that 6.5GB is a lot for some people - and I did thank the people who make the time to compress large games like this. It's a very useful service.
No idea where the "proper place to request compression is" tells me you've never checked through on the site's many subforums and sticky threads, becuase it's here: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-2-0.32845/
As you can see, it's clearly labelled (though not immediately apparent as to its location) that it's for making compression requests. It's in the "Game Requests" area. It would be more visible if it was hotlinked like Completed and Rejected currently are.

I've made a formal request make the compression thread more visible; let's see if anything happens.

Last edited:

Sick&Alone

Aug 30, 2020
Instead of raging, why don't you take a deep breath and re-read what you're sending before you send it?
I acknowledge and know that 6.5GB is a lot for some people - and I did thank the people who make the time to compress large games like this. It's a very useful service.
No idea where the "proper place to request compression is" tells me you've never checked through on the site's many subforums and sticky threads, becuase it's here: https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-2-0.32845/
As you can see, it's clearly labelled (though not immediately apparent as to its location) that it's for making compression requests. It's in the "Game Requests" area. It would be more visible if it was hotlinked like Completed and Rejected currently are.

I've made a formal request make the compression thread more visible; let's see if anything happens.
did not mean to "rage" nor was that my intent. Been sick a lot lately & some days very irritable, sorry if I took that out on somebody. If you healthy, & normal, count your blessings!
But yes, it would help a lot if threads like that were easier to find. (must be 20,000+ threads?)
Some of us are trying to keep up w many games, & one must pick & chose what you support & spend your time on.
I hope you understand. Nobody has limitless resources.

Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

Harem Route

Jan 13, 2018
The game is pretty cool, but for god's sake how do I stoop the Nun from trying to kill me??? and also what's the pregnancy mechanics here?
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's just coming inside a certain amount of times before the ending.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The game is pretty cool, but for god's sake how do I stoop the Nun from trying to kill me???
There's a "Suspicion" stat in the "My Stats" menu. If that hits 100, game over.
To decrease it, don't do anything lewd out in the open. Only in places where there is no risk of people seeing you.
Until it decreases sufficiently, keep your activities away from public areas. Lily will tell you as much. And chastise you for being so careless, despite her warnings.
It goes down by a rate of -1 per day, which can seem mind-bogglingly slow, but that's waht the Devil's Deceit spell is for.
It's infinitely purchaseable and each time you buy it, it decreases suspicion by 10, I think.
Using it, it's theoretically possible to drive suspicion into the minus range but it won't stay that way for very long.

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
is pregnancy ending only? is it only for select girls or everyone? is there a decent story or is it mainly sandbox

Daedolon

Creator of Glassix 1 & 2
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
There's a "Suspicion" stat in the "My Stats" menu. If that hits 100, game over.
To decrease it, don't do anything lewd out in the open. Only in places where there is no risk of people seeing you.
Until it decreases sufficiently, keep your activities away from public areas. Lily will tell you as much. And chastise you for being so careless, despite her warnings.
It goes down by a rate of -1 per day, which can seem mind-bogglingly slow, but that's waht the Devil's Deceit spell is for.
It's infinitely purchaseable and each time you buy it, it decreases suspicion by 10, I think.
Using it, it's theoretically possible to drive suspicion into the minus range but it won't stay that way for very long.
You should also be able to donate money in the church to reduce suspicion. And I think there's a spell to reduce suspicion gain.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it's just coming inside a certain amount of times before the ending.
Correct. Should be 30 or 45 pussy cum shots throughout the playthrough depending on the girl, usually only for the younger ones.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
You should also be able to donate money in the church to reduce suspicion. And I think there's a spell to reduce suspicion gain.
Forgot about the Church donation system. But I didn't forget about the spell; it's called Devil's Deceit iirc.

3.50 star(s) 65 Votes